Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Abs what a bitch! I really want to hurt her :hugs:

Families are crazy missy!

Abs- I think you may only be 9 DPO, I did some chart stalking!! :coolio:

Missie- I don't know any non-crazy families!! Lol

Lisa- how are you feeling love?

Squeegs- glad you aren't itchy! Rashes are the worst!

Loved the u/s photos, Rosie and 2mums :)
Abby - sorry to hear you're feeling upset. Come over to my office and I'll give you a banana milky way xo

Oh yes pls! Today they are announcing redundancy, who is getting the chop! My meeting is at 11! So far there have been several people in tears, lots of people huddled around looking nervous!

Squeegs. I don't know if you remember but I had the worst hives come up when I was just pregnant. I'm sure it was in some way related to a hormone surge, because I also had hives when I was pregnant the time before when I had a m/c. I think mine were also related to stress.
If your rash gets itchy let me know because I got through lots of herbal safe for pregnancy type remedies before finding a couple that worked.
The most effective, for anyone else perhaps googling this type of thing and landing here: mix 3 parts oatmeal with 1 part cornflour and enough water to form a paste, cover the rash with it. Leave it for an hour or two. Don't do this after cleaning the floor, it's the messiest bloody thing I've ever done, but it gave relief.
Abby, I have my fingers majorly crossed for you for 11am. And I will up the ante in that case, to 2 banana milky ways and a piece of banana cake. Hmm, in my lunch today I have banana cake, a banana, and banana milky ways. Do you think I am craving bananas? I hadn't noticed till just now.

I never get to eat them cause my DH is allergic to them! Like badly allergic, trip to the hospital allergic!

Hi everybody! Im completely behind but we have decided to start trying again now as we have a lot of things sorted here now! All the bfps have kept my hopes up so hopefully it will be our turn soon xx

yay Jayney!! Welcome back!!! XXX

The front page will give you the latest stats hun xx

Hey ladies :happydance:

Hour a poopy nights asleep!

Rosie cheeks awesome piccy :happydance:

Abby fingers crossed for 11 am Xx

Hi to everyone else,I can't remember ef all! Haha

Welcome back Jayne!

Xx

Welcome back Jayney xo

Newbie, yeah I hadn't seen them before either. I do not eat chocolates and sweets except when pregnant though so maybe I hadn't noticed them before.

Abby you poor thing, fancy being deprived of bananas! I love em, and am finding they help keep nausea at bay as well. Perhaps it is the vitamin b in them.

THanks girls it feels great to be back, this month feels different as had a lot of twinges and back ache even 4days in. Who knows! I have missed second guessing everything haha

I am on a mission at lunchtime!!!!! Thanks number2!!

How'd the meeting go abs darling?

Wow smithy - those photos really are incredible, breaks my heart to look at the ones we he looks sad/in pain. I am awful at dealing with seeing any one else (human or animal) in pain, it kills me!

Squeegs has the rash gone away yet luv?

good to see you down there cossie - knew you wouldnt be able to stay away!!!!!

:hi: jayney

Abs, ill have everything crossed

Nana, it was awfully heartbreaking. The things I seen in the pediatric icu were incredible. I watched open heart surgery on a 6 month old. They had no time to get him to theatre so they threw iodine everywhere and operated right there in the picu and saved him.

Hi everyone, well my job is ok for the moment, pressure is going to be on us a bit though. :( but still employed for the moment...had I been in my old job, of earlier this year I think I would be out! Some of my friends might be going too :(

Booo...sad face sad face sad face...woolies only had berries and cream milky ways! no banana.

I think that maybe i should have the afternoon off to get over my sadness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->