Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Abs i am so glad your job is ok....but i know working in a place where people are being laid off can be super stressful and very emotional. Hang in there gorgeous xxxx

Booo...sad face sad face sad face...woolies only had berries and cream milky ways! no banana.

I think that maybe i should have the afternoon off to get over my sadness!!!

ZOMG

I want berries and cream milky ways!!!

No, I NEED berries and cream milky ways!

lol!!! You mean you cant get those???? I figured my woolies was just shit!!!!

I am on a mission now. Banana milky ways. WHEREFOREARTTHOU!!!!

PS, the berries and cream aint bad ;)

Nana, I think temping is a good idea. you only have to do it one cycle if you can figure out what your CBFM does, then you can just use that! Rash is still here, but hasn't spread any further. Still not itchy. good sign I guess.

Missie, Families are funy sometimes, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled for you, just take is as it comes & enjoy your inlaws excitement if you can't get your own mums yet. Does she have any other grandchildren yet?

Abbs, I really hate that evil bitch! I hope she gets her karma one day! I'm sure she will! things always have a way of working out for nice people, even if it does take time. Really horrible at work at the moment! I hope you stick around for long enough & get made redundant just as you're due to have a baby! That would be very handy!

number 2 - a banana milkyway?!?! I've never heard such a thing!! Thanks for that re the hives, You were actually my first port of call! Mine are NOTHING like yours - you would laugh at me! lol just concerned about the spreading and that I'm not immune to rubella,, so wanted to be on the safe side!

Jayney, good luck TTC again hun!

Looney, hope you start feeling a bit more energetic again soon!

Newbs I can see we are going to have to arrange some kind of milky way swap.

Squiggs, my remedy will work for any itchiness, even if it is not hives, so keep it in the memory banks. How is that rash now?

Hey, if I saw you somewhere in public I'd totally say, very loudly "Hey, Squeegs, how's that rash?" I'm not sure why the thought of that makes me giggle.

Haha Amanda, that reminds me of DH saying loudly while I was in the line to pay for my evening primrose oil "that'll get your mucous flowing!" hahahaha

My rash is going ok. hasn't really progressed, which is good! I'm hoping it fades a bit. If not, i'm glad I'm going to the doc's on Monday again and also getting a blood test, so can't really go too wrong I don't think. If it gets bad over the weekend, I'll get it checked again, but I will wait until something happens before I worry.

Thanks for asking me in a private location! hahaha

Ah Home! i do love leaving work on a Friday! i could hear that people were about to come and ask me for some info, it was one minute before my home time so i just left....nine hours is enough for one day! it will be difficult over the next few weeks, and a lot of the people affected are my old team (that i once managed) so i feel for them, and wish i could help.

Squeegs, my DH had a good perspective on the evil cow...he thinks she is probably quite jealous of my situation in life and feels the need to somehow state how awesome hers is. DH and i may not have loads of $$$$ but we have a very solid loving and equal relationship, and im not sure she does. i might be shy, where she is all talk and bravado, but i do have common sense, and am generally well respected....she is known as a gossip. SO i should try adn change my perspective....having said that Nana i do what you to meet her and challenge her to game of tennis! hahahahahahaha

Squeegs... whoops I guess this is a bit public. At least I didn't ask how your rash is while gesticulating towards your nether regions. That would totally be worse.
Abs I reckon you're on to something. I think lots of the time ppl who are a bit mean are actually a bit green.

Welcome back janey! Great to see u on here again. Best of luck in ttc this month! Xx

Today is day 1 of my pregnancy :) consultant has decided to go with a short course of IVF starting today!!! So all my injections I got now have to be changed for new ones and I start tonight. So if all goes to my plans and fingers crossed and prayers to the heavens and everything else I hope to be pregnant in about 3 wks. Hopefully it's twins so I don't have to go through this emotional roller coaster again :)
So I am nervous and excited and thankfully not sad anymore

Sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up my head has not been in the right place but u have been reading all the posts and keeping up to date.
Hope u all have a brilliant day

PS - thank u again girls for all Ur kind words of encouragement. I really do appreciate it all. I finally caved and told my mum what has been happening so I feel a great weight has been lifted. Up until now u have been the only ones that I have told so thank u again. I really can't find the right words to say to let u know how much I mean it but I am sure u all get the idea :) love to u all xxxx

Kiwi that is fantastic news!im excited for you!!! i havent been in the IVF world for a few years, so do they harvest eggs, fertilise and then pop them back in?

Cider cracked. God I love Fridays and leaving work too abs!

I somewhat caved today... The girl who is being trained to take on the support for the part of the project I've been working on has two weeks to learn what I did in about 4 mths. She is quite young and didn't have a choice, and started her training a little this week and knows she won't get there in two weeks, so I agreed to stay on as a casual if I don't have a job to start on the 19th, at an utterly ridiculously high day rate...so I get paid out as a full timer on the Friday, and then if I'm available will help her from the Monday. I kinda wanted to just go, but would rather not live off my redundancy whilst getting a job, and at this price at least it's kinda good for me too...it could only be a few days but in reality there aren't hundreds of jobs out there, so at least I can take my time finding the right one. My interview from last Monday ended up a no go, they thought I was over qualified and wouldn't be able to grow with the role. I have an interview on weds with a massive Aussie company, and in surprised they even wanted to see me cos this job would be a big step up!!! Maybe I've got no chance, but we will see! Hard to know how the recruiter got me an interview tho!!!!

Ababa I think you might be right on the milky ways!!!!

Smithy you are an amazing mum going through all that, I think it would have destroyed me!

Much love everyone and happy Friday night!

Kiwi that's great news darling! Just fantastic. I can't wait to see your bfp in a few weeks!!! X

Hey squeegs, did your spotting stop? All this rash talk and I forgot to ask you!!!

Kiwi that is such exciting news! Can't wait to see how it turns out in 3 weeks time, my fingers are crossed so tight!
I'm glad you've shared your load with your mum too xoxo

todays POAS adventure resulted in another lonely line....can i have a glass of wine? its been a hard day? but i dont have to.

I need a new book to read, any one have any other enjoyable TTC suggestions?

Nana i think that sounds like a good idea re work, good Karma to you and yaay for the extra cash! has the witch stayed away?

Amanda, i do miss bananas! if we have kids i wonder if i shouldnt give them bananas either? its an odd allergy. I think flavoured mily ways would be so far removed from the actual fruit that it would be ok!

Yeah ATM abs, but god I can feel her! I can o as late as cd16, so could be a day or two I guess...god I wish I'd not stopped temping this cycle!

Had two for you ababa :) such perfect cider weather too! Wish they could make it non alcoholic but taste exactly the same!!!!

Go for it abs, a glass or two wont hurt hun xx

Abs, darling have a drink!
I need milky ways in all the flavours!
I can't eat raw banana, it makes me very ill but I can have cooked banana..

KIWI!!! Oh my gosh that's great news

:flower: Kiwi - I'm sooo happy for you . I know it isn't the way you would have preferred it, but you will have months and months to enjoy being preggers once you get a bean safely nestled in there.

Rosie - gorgeous pics :thumbup:. Did you go alone or take someone with you to share the joy?

Abby - that's no good about work...did Evil Duffered Bitch :growlmad: retain her job? I think you're spot on with your assesment of what is going on with her.

Newbie - "temp a little". Now that's a concept I haven't heard of before :winkwink:

MissieT - I'm amazed when people have trouble getting an early scan :shrug: My GP just wrote a referral for a dating scan and said "here, just in case you want to get an early scan, here's the paperwork".

Jayney - welcome back love! Join the ever-shrinking group of ladies here that aren't UTD :cry:!

Mum2Q, 2woohoo, MajorBee, Angel, Smithy, Lainey and anyone else I missed (I know there will be someone...) - have a great day!

AFM I am not OPKing this month as I ran out and forgot too late to order more. Oh well, nothing we've done previously has worked so we'll just try :sex: and temping and see how that goes. Suddenly I'm very relaxed about the whole thing :coffee: Oh and DH got a job and starts next week. It's only part-time but permanent part-time which is fantastic as he gets sick leave, paid holidays etc. Sooo happy and he got a bonus :sex: for being such a good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->