Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

this is just the best time...this time right now, the longest time between now and going back to work. GLUG, hmmm a nice drop this

Maddy as she is going on Mat leave they are leaving it at that. she doesnt need to come back to work because of all her millions you see!

its great that you feel more relaxed! just bd every second day till you get a temp rise! thats what i would do if i wasnt so addicted to weeing on things

congrats rosie!! does look a bit like your DH :rofl:

abby- seems like preggo symtoms to me. good news about the job though, its still yours!

:rofl::rofl: at nana - "send me a pic and work address" we could all just jump her in the parking lot!!! she deserves it, damn evil duffered bitch

missy- its weird to have grown a penis, havent dealt with one of those in yearsssss. families are full of drama, we're flying my mum out here for the birth (or thats the plan, and hoping bean cooperates) my nana said she's coming too, haha. they weren't thrilled i moved over here, but also saw it as a great excuse to vacation.

i can't stand bananas, or banana flavoured things, makes me gag, but jsut to be extra weird, i LOVE banana bread! :/

welcome back jayney!!!

kiwi- great news, so excited for you!!!! fx for twins, maybe three even???? :) xxx

maddy- fx for you this month, relaxation and no stress helped me i reckon. enjoy it! and congrats to DH for his job!!!!

Kiwi - happy 1st day of being pregnant! You'll be 3 weeks pregnant before you know it! I'm really glad they're skipping straight to IVF :)

Go for it Maddy! I hope the relaxed approach this time does the job hun xxx great news about dh's job too xx

Ginny how are you doing hun?

2muns, (there's another new one I won't fix) I wish abs had. And that you'd been here to push my wheel chair over there!!!!

:rofl::rofl: as a nun, (a mun, whatever that is) you know i'd push you anywhere, especially if we could swap you and evil duffered bitch and push her over a cliff.

although with all the evil duffered bitches surrounding this group, we may need a wheelchair built for 9

id love to see that....two nuns pushing a Nana in her wheelchair to hit an evil duffered bitch with her cane! is it the wine or is that really funny? Oh my i am evil....

Edit: i just shared that with DH and he is pissing himself

Gosh I wish we could.

Does she have a large mouth abs? Perhaps I could shove a tennis ball in her gob and shut that evil mouth of hers!!!!

X

DH says "Tennis ball would not be sufficient"

HAHAHAHAHA

All the banana talk has made me bake. Since I got home I've made a banana cake and I now have a raspberry vanilla self saucing pudding in the oven. Best hurry up and eat tea so I can get to the desert.

The next time she goes on about her huge fortune, and how im doing everything in my life wrong, i will picture the nuns, the nana, the cane, the tennis ball! AWESOME

Amanda that sounds so great! i miss cooking with bananas! i used to make great muffins!

Is that self saucing pudding your own recipe? i need more experiments for my blog!

All the banana talk has made me bake. Since I got home I've made a banana cake and I now have a raspberry vanilla self saucing pudding in the oven. Best hurry up and eat tea so I can get to the desert.

I'm coming for desert! Wait, what's for dinner?

Don't just picture it abs! Tell her nana and her nuns want to see her in the carpark. Now.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all have had a good day today!

I have been in & out today reading everyone’s news. I can’t remember everything.

2mums & Roise – OMG love the scans they are sooo cutie…won’t be long & both of you
will be holding your bundle of joy in your arms.

Jayne – Sooo good to have you back.

Smithy – Both you and your little boy are so courageous to go through surgery.

Abby – So glad to hear you still have you job.

Kiwi – I am sooo excited that you and DH have started the IVF. I can’t wait to hear when you inform us you got your BFP.

Maddy – Good luck with the BDing. That’s awesome to hear DH have a job.

Hello to Newbie, Melainey, Major, Angle, Ginny, Coss, LLMP, Number2, Quigley & Missie. Sorry if I have missed anyone!

AFM this morning when I wake up I went to the bathroom to check my cervix position it was almost not there. I have checking it over the last tww and notice it has been high & middle but never low like other cycle. So then I took the test ...positive!!! Excited, and so is the hubby. With tears of joy I wanted to share the news with you ladies and thank you for all your support through these times.

Oh Lise that's fantastic!!! Congrats hun, I so knew it was your turn!

So we have our next double!!! So funny how it always goes in twos!!!

Yay!!!!!

DH says "Tennis ball would not be sufficient"

HAHAHAHAHA

Tennis racquet perhaps?

Kiwi that's such great news! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Glad you're able to share with ypur mum x

Um girls, flavoured milky ways? Gonna need a care package from home methinks! I haven't seen them here! Colleague got back from s holiday in Oz so I got my cherry ripe & caramello koala fix whoop whoop!

I'm on my way to work. Half day but already jealous reading your happy friday messages!

Big hellos to everyone. I'm on my phone and its a b&@%h to type too much on.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->