Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

OH WOW! LISA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Pic pls!?

Yay Lisa! Congrats, that's great news! Due date?

Wanna pair up for our bfps next cycle Nana?

Here it is....

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
I am 4 weeks and 4 days. EDD is 9th July 2013

Going to try and keep it from family & friend until I am 12 wks which is on Christmas day so I am so excited about that!

i Love seeing two lines so much! congratulations Lisa, just awesome news, very happy for you!

Thanks you Abby I really hope you can join missie & I this month!!

My fx for you hun xx

congrats lisa!!!! hoping for a boy for you!!!!!

ummm I have my fx for a boy. But I am not 100% sure it will be a boy! This month we just relaxed and had fun a little to much fun. We started early so I think it might be a girl. xx

Yep love seeing those two lines.

Could be a threesome this month Abs?
AFM oh is back so yay for more BDg but still waiting to O? Thought I would have by now but hey Ho, temps say no. Maybe a faulty thermometer or a faulty ovary! Been stressed with work recently, hopefully just delayed. Wanna be joining the up the duff club ASAP!

Ages ago someone was saying how they felt guilty yearning for another child when others are having so much trouble having their first. Gotta tell you, for me the ache for another comes Damn close to the a he for my first. For different reasons though, as I can't wait for my DD to have a sibling.

Ah here's hoping babies are just round the corner for all of us! I do hope this thread stays together through births & first weeks & first birthdays! Might need to get the thread moved to another board though!

Have great fridays you lot, so happy I stumbled across you. Not so happy I've got to work now... :rofl:

Early can still be a boy! Fx Lise xx

Major I'm hoping next month is Sasha month, and with Kiwi's ivf I think it could well be Sasha month, hopefully you'll be in it too!

Lisa according to the impatient womans guide to getting pregnant, the research shows the if you time sex close to Ov date it will likely be a girl, the further apart is a boy. she has examined all the research on this. once an egg is released if there is a time gap before a sperm meets the egg, generally only girl babies make it to implanting....so if you started early its likely to be a boy
its a great book!

i hope its my month too. it feel like its a sci fi fantasy for me, i cant even picture it happening. But i do feel like DH and i gave it a good go this month...havent had this much sex since we started dating! and to be honest....im tired!

Off to bed i go!
let us all dream happy tonight! xo

Edit: the dog just took himself off to bed! how funny, he senses its time

Abby, your husband is very right. Right now, she has one thing you want really badly, but when you get it, you will realise how right your husband is, and you probably wouldn't really want 'what she's got' as her situation sucks! I like you hubby!!

Kiwi - so happy about everything, IVF, telling your mum, feeling excited and happy! Good on you! I'm very proud of you! And 3 weeks isn't a long time to wait, I'm glad your doc decided to go for IVF rather than making you go through treatments that won't work! Ethan is just around the corner! And hopefully a sister for him too!!! xox what was your mum's reaction hun?

Nana, that sounds like a good deal. at least you have your redundancy in your pocket, and you know you can walk away whenever you need to! I know you're a good worker & will want to do the right thing by them, but at least this way you are not obliged to be there, as a casual you can be unavailable, so if they do the wrong thing by you, bye bye! happy for you that you will have a job until your next one! :) I didn't have any today, just dark beige/yellowish kinda colour. I did have a tiny but of it just after a bowel movement (or a big shit in melainey's words lol) but have been having that every day since it started on Monday. The doc didn't even mention a scan to get checked out, so it kinda made me feel ok about it. I'd love a scan, but I know if I hold out, my scan will mean I'm in the safe zone, so holding off for it if I can!

Abs - get amongst the wine. Even if you are duffered, a good drink will do no harm, will probably even help if it relaxes you a bit! it's on-going alcohol abuse that affects the baby, to drink now on the odd occasion when you don't know yet will be fine.

Smithy, have you ever had BBQ'd banana? BBQ it in its skin, peel, eat - delicious!!!

Maddy - congrats on your DH's job! exciting! I think this month will go fine without OPKs! Just do it when you feel like it and you'll find a baby in your arms before you know it! well that would be a bit weird...lol maybe to go through the pregnancy & birth would be ideal so you know you didn't kidnap it! hahaha I think things are looking up for you! your appointment in a couple of weeks will give you answers if nothing happens on its own!

2mums, I think you love banana bread cos its pretty much just a loaf of sugar....who wouldn't love it! hahaha

Lisa! YAY!! Congratulations hun! That's so exciting! So glad all that weird cramping was leading to something!!! woo hoo! hope you get a little boy!

Major - I wouldn't worry hun, I haven't seen the flavoured milkyways either! lol I'm always a bit behind the times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->