Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yay squeegs, I miss you!!!! X

In glad your doc isn't worried, but also want you to be able to see little legume in there!!! X

Much much love! X

lisa, just saw that photo of your kids on the swing.... I can see hwy you're wondering about the hair colour on number 4!! hahah so gorgeous!

Yay squeegs, I miss you!!!! X

In glad your doc isn't worried, but also want you to be able to see little legume in there!!! X

Much much love! X

I miss you too Sashi-Skirt! hehe has been a big day, don't know why...you know how sometimes you get the the end of a day & you're just glad it's the end?

yeah, I wanna see him too, but I think I'm also happy to wait. I've waited so long, Im trying hard not to rush it all along too much, cos I am excited about all the changes coming up!

:rofl::rofl: at sashi-skirt!!!!!

I know that feeling very well, busy minds :)

Ah, so it's master legume then!!! Can't wait to see your scan but totally get wanting to enjoy every moment :) x

abby- very interesting, always thought it was the other way around, re timing and boy/girl eggs. i know i'm getting ahead of myself, but will want to try for a girl our 2nd time around, i guess i'll have to do more research.

shell- will be awesome to see your first scan, good on you for holding out!!! glad the spotting has stopped. love a sugar loaf ;)

Massive congratulations Lisa - so happy to hear your news!!!!! What a lovely line!

Abby - I'm with the others and think you might join us!!

Kiwi - what great news! Your doc sounds ace. So good to hear you are feeling happier. I'm very excited about the Sasha month :)

Mmm BBQ banana! My favourite are if you slice them from top to bottom (still in the skin) stuff full of marshmallows and chocolate, wrap in foil and then BBQ! So good!

yeah, I'm pretty convinced it's a boy! Which I am really happy about, cos I wanted a girl so bad, I though I might be disappointed about getting a boy (bad to say, I know) so now that I am so excited about having a little boy, I will have an extra special surpris in the delivery room if he turns out to be a she! haha

I thought it was the other way around, but know the book challenges that theory. I haven;t read it yet though! I am really not into the gender selection. I think its bloody hard enough to get pregnant full stop, you can try til you're blue in the face for something, but there are no guarantees, and I'd rather just get as much BD in as I can in hope that A sperm catches the egg. doesn't really matter at the end of the day, we'll all love what we get regardless!

smithy...BBQ banana....get amongst it! lol

Massive congratulations Lisa - so happy to hear your news!!!!! What a lovely line!

Abby - I'm with the others and think you might join us!!

Kiwi - what great news! Your doc sounds ace. So good to hear you are feeling happier. I'm very excited about the Sasha month :)

Mmm BBQ banana! My favourite are if you slice them from top to bottom (still in the skin) stuff full of marshmallows and chocolate, wrap in foil and then BBQ! So good!

wow...that sounds EPIC! haha I will try that one day!

I'm off to get a snack & head to bed lovely ladies!

have a great sleep!
xoxox

yeah, I'm pretty convinced it's a boy! Which I am really happy about, cos I wanted a girl so bad, I though I might be disappointed about getting a boy (bad to say, I know) so now that I am so excited about having a little boy, I will have an extra special surpris in the delivery room if he turns out to be a she! haha

I thought it was the other way around, but know the book challenges that theory. I haven;t read it yet though! I am really not into the gender selection. I think its bloody hard enough to get pregnant full stop, you can try til you're blue in the face for something, but there are no guarantees, and I'd rather just get as much BD in as I can in hope that A sperm catches the egg. doesn't really matter at the end of the day, we'll all love what we get regardless!

smithy...BBQ banana....get amongst it! lol
Oh, I will! Might even have to try that one missy just mentioned too!

shell -i'll bet dss would love a lil brother!!! are you going to find out, or wait until birth to know gender. I'll be thrilled with whatever the next one is, but seeing as though i have to time OV quite accurately anyways and not just BD we'll 'try' for a girl (for a while, not crazy long if its not happening) and be thrilled with whatever will be will be. but still getting wayyyy ahead of myself, as im still just wishing this one to be safe and healthy.

Oh smithy, I really hope it does!

I'm off to bed too gals, wiped out from a big week, and two ciders and a glass of white polished me off!

Sweet dreams xxx

congrats Lisa! I'm glad the relaxed approach worked for you :)

Omg been. At work and missed so much! Congratulations Lisa that is amazing and so happy for you! Kiwi that is great news and I reckon plenty more will follow.with bfps next month! Night night everyone xxxx

Hi ladies...I'm so sorry I haven't been around - havent had chance to sit down! I'll check back tomorrow, but wanted to drop in and say hi and I haven't forgotten you all! :) xx

Hi ladies

Kiwi soooooo happy for you honey and praying that this is your month :happydance: hoping it's Sasha month :)

Abby I hope you are number 3 this month x

May I'm glad that you are taking the relaxed approach this month, and thrilled for DH new job x

Is it just me our is the thought if flavoured Milky way bars sound awful? Haha

Loving the image of the 2 nuns anda Nanna :rofl:

Sawyers soooooo glad that the shooting is nothing to worry about x

Lisa soooooo happy for you honey Xx very exciting :) :hugs:

Ababa how are you?

Rosie cheeks how you feeling?

Major hopefully you will be next :)

Missie and sickness yet?

Angel cakes how are you doing my love? Was thinking if you today! X

Nun one how is the other nun doing? How Is oh nose?x

Janey how are you?

Nanna great idea about the job honey x

Smithy how's the sickness honey?x

Hourly I haven't forgotten anybody

As for NE sickness I'd back in full force :( spent an hour on a bud today with my head in a bag dry reaching! Hate it! So embarrassing haha! Now headache is back and sick! Boo hoo!

Ginny darling how could I forget you lovely lady! How are you today?Xx

Lucy honey how are you and those precious daughters of yours!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back