Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry to hear your feeling sick Lainey :( When you saw the dr about your headache what did they say? Did they say it was because of hormones? I know headaches in pregnancy are common, just wondering if there's a reason.

I've been having lots of headaches since we lost bubs. I'll have to ask my GP about them but I think it must have something to do with my hormones probably trying to sort themselves out. My skin keeps breaking out too! It's horrible - I feel like I'm 15 again!!

We've been busy starting to pack. As we're renting our place is open for inspection tomorrow - boo. I hate the thought of randoms looking at my stuff. I didn't realise how much there was! I have 3 big boxes of baby clothes and still not finished!! It was a bit depressing though coz a few weeks ago I thought I'd know the sex of the baby by now and be sorting out the clothes for the new baby :(

Sorry I feel like all I do is write downer posts lately. The only shred of positive news I have is that I POAS again tonight and it basically looks like an evap line. Like you can kinda see something there but not sure. Hoping this means that I'm close to zero, then hopefully I'll O and then AF won't be too far away and I can be done with this.

Yeah he just said that the hormones are affecting it! My sil had very bad headaches with the twinnies! Thankfully mine are only every now and again :)

Oh honey don't be silly! Its going to take time for you to heal and we are all here for you through this tough time Xx I'm praying that you fall pregnant againin very soon and that you get your little addition Xx

Did you get any tests back yet?x

Nah, still waiting for a letter with the date of my appointment with the miscarriage clinic. I think it'll be early Dec - so won't find out anything until then.

Thanks lovelies for all the support too xx

Oh we decided on a name for our puppy - Oscar :)

Hopefully you can get some answers then :hugs:

Oh yay :) such a cute name :) he is soooooo gorgeous!x

OMFG!!!! Congratulations lisafr!!!!!!!!!! I've been trying to catch up and now that he votes are both finally asleep, I have just finished reading everything!! Such beautiful lines too:) and what a Christmas present!!! Enjoy the excitement-such great news! Hopefully when I log back on, there will be more bfp announcements!!!

Hi to everyone else!!! xxx Langkawi is divine!!!

Cossi- enjoy your holiday!!!!

Lisa- congrats Hun!!! Beautiful lines!!! Xx :happydance:

Ginny- Oscar is an adorable name!!!

Abs- DH went with me to the scan.

Lainey- hope you feel better soon! Xx

Nana and Abada- all this milky way talk is making my stomach growl!!!! Lol

Jayne- welcome back :flower:

Kiwi: happy first day of your pregnancy!!! Fx'd for you!!! Xx

Hi everyone else!! :wave: hope you all have a wonderful day!! Xx

Morning everyone, hope you all have a happy Sunday. I am at work, so hope you all get to have a lie-in and enjoy it for me.

Good morning gorgeous ladies!

Lucy nice to see you hun!

Lainey I was wondering how you were feeling hun, sorry to hear about being so unwell! I hope it passes quickly for you x

Ginny never feel bad about talking about how you feel, it's not a downer! It's part of the process and we are all here with our shoulders ready whenever you need them xx

Cossie good girl for checking in again! Hope you're having a fab time x

Rosiecheeks darling! How are you going? Hopefully avoiding the ms at the moment? X

Morning maddy :hi: sorry you have to work today!

Morning to all of the rest of you gorgeous ladies! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

Just a quick hello & good morning to those of you down under :)

I'm settled into my Friday night - waiting for the OH to turn up with some icecream!!

Have lovely lovely weekends xx

Oh and hello to those not down under of course!! Is that just Kiwi & me - or are there other expats lurking up here in the northern hemisphere?

Morning ladies, Ginny I love that name! It's actually the only name dh and I can ever agree on! I used to hate it when people would inspect a house we were in too. And never feel bad for posting what you feel! It's what we are all about.

Just a quick pop in this morning, what is everyone doing today? I'm thinking of going to Clark rubber to pick up this years pool! They are great fun!

Morning ladies! Thanks for having me back! Im great thanks Lainey, sorry you are suffering but it's for the best reason ever!

Ginny I think you have to let your.emotions out and this is what we are here for!

I hope everybody has a fabulous weekend :)

My temp is up a tiny bit again but losing hope as it's usually higher than this by now. Oh well!

Xxxx

Hey Jayne, wierd charts are the ones that tend to get the job done, so don't lose hope!

Hey Jayney, just looked at your chart. Are you using a basal temp thermometer that read 2 decimal points? All your temps seem to only be a single decimal .1, .2, .3 etc. If you get a thermometer with 2 decimal points you will see more variation in your temps I think.

For example my temps yesterday were 36.49 and today 36.50. On Fertility Friend that shows a temp rise - which will contribute to establishing if I have O'd. But if I only measured single decimal points it would have shown 36.5 both days and wouldn't count as a temp rise in FF.

Morning everyone!

Lainey, feel better soon Hun!

Ginny, love the name! Downer posts are quite appropriate for how you must be feeling hun! Post whatever you're feeling, we're here to help! Wish I had the words to say to make you feel ok. It just bloody sucks what's happened to you!

Cossi, hope you're having a great time!!

Sorry to keep saying this when I say I'm not going to ceap on about it, but I really think nana and Abby are our next pair! I really want Sasha month next month, but I really just have this nervous excitement feeling that nana and Abby are just waiting for the test to turn positive this time round!

Love you all! Big hellO to everyone I missed!!! Xxx

Lol squeegs darling! Doesn't help that looks like I o'd late and can't be sure when it was! I remember having lots of ewcm after my ride, I think the day after..I can't remember when cos didn't note it, but that probably puts me at about 12dpo today, so witch tomorrow? I'm pretty sure those spermies wouldn't live for 6 days to have caught it! But we can still have our ic dream darling! Just no getting sad when she does fly in!!!!

Xxxx

Hey, no I couldn't find one so just use a regular one and you make an excellent point!

Where did you girls get yours from?

I do hope so Squeegs! but the more i hope, the more i worry i will crash.

Hey, no I couldn't find one so just use a regular one and you make an excellent point!

Where did you girls get yours from?

Hey Janyne, i find the chemist generally stock them, next to the pregnancy tests....and, oddly enough the condoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->