Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Abs, holy temp spike! I know lots of people get early bfps, but nut everyone! Hang in there!

Jayney, I just used a 1 decimal place one, ne Eric had any troubles with it. It still shows a change.

Nana, I think you just had a sweaty vagina after your big ride!!! LOL! It's just this feeling u have.

DH was upset I was neglecting him for you this morning. I told him you girls were very important to me, you helped me get my bfp. His response was: so how did that happen? Did they drug me, milk me & you got pregnant 2mums style?
Hahaha made me laugh! I assure him we did no such thing lol

Aw, we love you squeegs!!! Thank your dh for allowing us to steal you away gorgeous girl!!!

I agree re abs, hang in there hun!!! Hope to see that temp rise and rise!!!

XX

I'm wondering if the wine had something to do with temp, didn't have that much. But my temp has been much higher before in tww. I'm still thinking i ov'd.
Late.
Nana I think you are in it still, ur cbfm might.have been right!
Shell I got a similar thing from my dh today...he does get a kick out of how much I enjoy being here with you ladies though...he esp enjoys trash talk about evil bitch ( after her cruel treatment of our doggy he cant stand her)

A little wine shouldn't affect it abs, alcohol can affect my temps but only if I have like a whole bottle and don't sleep well!!

Morning ladies!

Sweaty vagina :rofl: hahaha hahaha I almost poised myself hahaha

Jayne I got mine online cause I couldn't find one in chemist only 12 dollars :)

Nanna I think you should take your temp to see where you are at?x

Squiggles DH is too cute hahaha

Major yay for I've cream yum yum!

Hi everyone else.. Just a quick hi cause I'm going away for the day and night and won't have reception Xx love you ladies lots and lots and would love to cone back to more bfps (Abby and Nanna) xxx

We will miss you Lainey!!!!! I hope you have a lovely weekend xxx are you camping? If do maybe the fresh air and great outdoors might help you to feel better and recharge the batteries xxx

We rented Pretty cottage in the wilderness hehe but it has a wood fire and is in the forest do I suppose glam camping :winkwink: hehe xx

Haha he doesn't really mind, he just enjoys stirring me up! Lol

Enjoy your night away! Hope the glamping makes you feel good!

Nana do you still feel like af is coming, or has it eased up?

Newbie - I'm being selfish but I want you to test! Looking at your cycles on FF you've only had one cycle that's been 29 days - every other cycle you would have had AF by now!! I'm excited for you!

Yeah still feels like it squeegs...gin I did an ic a couple nights ago and was stark white...I keep going to the loo expecting to find the witch has landed!!! I don't think will be long now...

I am getting really fidgety wanting it so badly for you!

I didn't feel like af was coming leading up to it, but after bfp I felt like I had af. Still do. I hear a lot of people feel like that before af is even due tho. I think Monday morning will be a good test day, cos regardless you will be late, but you can still be strong and not test til then!

I definitely get AF cramps with BFPs - normally only get cramps on the heaviest day of AF

Still got my fingers crossed Newbie :)

I'm feeling a bit better today x

Thanks gin and squeegs xx

Gin I'm glad you're feeling better today hun xxx

yeah, I'm the same. only ever got cramps on heaviest day sometimes 2 days of AF.

Ginny, I'm Glad you're feeling slightly better. do most people know, or are you still having to have that conversation? How is DF coping!? xoxo

melainey- i'm with you, stick to normal original milky ways!!! We're doing good, OH is feeling better, we're having a lazy home day and going to the movies later. So sorry you're feeling so ill, hope it passes quickly. Have fun, will miss you and all your auto corrections!!

ginny- :hugs: my heart goes out to you, its a hard enough time for you without added pressure of strangers and breaking out. Save those clothes, you'll need them again soon!! xx Oscar!!!! love, love, love that name, sooo cute!

:rofl::rofl: @ shell!!! and DH!!! 2 mums style works hey!
OH has a love hate with this forum too, she's loves hearing all the updates, and loves that it keeps me busy while she studies, but hates that it can take up time or i refuse to do something until after i've caught up and wrote back.

:jo: i was af'y with bfp too, lots of cramps, swore she was flying in low

maddy- i had a big sleep in, didnt get my arse outta bed til 11. just finished breakky and not hurrying to do much else. ;) hope work passes quickly for you today!!

Hey girls :) sorry I'm sucking at catching up. I am reading everything though, promise.

Morning 2mums!!! Hope you have a lovely relaxing day xx

Smithy it's ok hun, we know what a rough trot you're having and that you love us :)

Squeegs big kiss for you gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->