Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I also love my sweet daughter "mummy, you are a funny colour! Shall I get the bucket and a flannel? "

such a sweetie lisa, but :( that you need to hear that, hope you can get past this yucky sickness soon!!

Hi ladies!!

My Fx'd for Abs and Nana too!! 2 more BFPs in the next few days I can just feel it!

Lisa, have you considered trying B6 for your MS? I'm thinking its keeping it at bay for me. When TTC I noticed I had a short luteal phase so after reading that b6 can hlp lengthen it I started taking about 200 mg a day. Then when I got my BFP I did some research that said it can "help support early pregnancy by supporting progesterone levels.". While talking to my doc after my scan I mentioned it and asked if I should keep taking it and he said absolutely, it's also shown to reduce MS! Then I started thinking about it and realized I only get really nauseated about 2 hrs before bed, and I take it with my prenatal at bed time so it's prob starting to wear off about 2 hrs before hand! Sorry such a long post but wanted to give my rationale, hope it can help someone!! Xx

Hi ladies!!

My Fx'd for Abs and Nana too!! 2 more BFPs in the next few days I can just feel it!

Lisa, have you considered trying B6 for your MS? I'm thinking its keeping it at bay for me. When TTC I noticed I had a short luteal phase so after reading that b6 can hlp lengthen it I started taking about 200 mg a day. Then when I got my BFP I did some research that said it can "help support early pregnancy by supporting progesterone levels.". While talking to my doc after my scan I mentioned it and asked if I should keep taking it and he said absolutely, it's also shown to reduce MS! Then I started thinking about it and realized I only get really nauseated about 2 hrs before bed, and I take it with my prenatal at bed time so it's prob starting to wear off about 2 hrs before hand! Sorry such a long post but wanted to give my rationale, hope it can help someone!! Xx

So I can take it on top of the b vitamins in the prenatals? If so I'm
Willing to try. This is torture

Yes, prenatals only have about 25mg, you can take up to 200-250mg a day (it's water soluble so you pee out what you can't absorb) they recommend splitting it into doses every 8 hrs

Yes, prenatals only have about 25mg, you can take up to 200-250mg a day (it's water soluble so you pee out what you can't absorb) they recommend splitting it into doses every 8 hrs

Oh, thank you! Ill look into buying some ASAP

hope the B6 works for you Smithy! Let us know how it goes! x

I've told most people that I see often. My mum told my family for me - I knew as they found out because then they called me. I don't mind talking about it with them it was just the thought of calling them and saying "hi how are ya. by the way I lost the baby" I didn't want to do. My close friends have told our friends in our extended group and I've let all my mums group friends know.

So really it's just facebook friends that I rarely speak to in real life that don't know.

We held off telling our UK friends as a couple that we're really close to were due with their baby in mid October and we didn't want to freak them out. They finally had their baby 2 weeks overdue a couple of days ago - a little boy called Finn. So well tell UK people when we speak to them next.

I can't believe it's only been 3 weeks since I found out - feels like a lifetime.

Gosh Ginny, I seriously admire you. You are an incredibly strong woman, and the way you have dealt/are dealing with this is just amazing xxx

Hopefully I'll confuse all those facebook people I don't talk to much (mainly high school and old work friends) and I'll post a photo of myself in May with a big bump. They'll think I'm Jessica Simpson with the worlds longest pregnancy lol

Lol Ginny, yes!!!!! Cannot wait to see you with another beautiful bump!!!! Xxx

Newbie - I don't feel strong at all. Sometimes I annoy myself because I try and think of a positive from the situation... eg. if we never had the first loss we would have a newborn around now which would suck with moving house at the same time.

Really though, I know I'd be more than happy to struggle moving with a newborn or while being pregnant than have gone through what I've gone through. It's almost like I'm trying to trick myself into thinking it's not that bad :(

I know you don't feel it hun, and I totally understand what you're saying, but the fact that you are able to talk about how you are feeling shows your inner strength itself. You haven't shut down, and locked the world out, as I imagine I would have. You are one strong lady and you should give yourself credit for that hun! There is nothing wrong with the thoughts you're having. You're human. And I know we all think you are amazing xxx

Ginny totally with Nana here! life has thrown you some shit, and you are getting through it, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and processing it all. i totally admire that. great things are coming your way babe, i can feel it!

Well this years pool has been purchased! got some christmas shopping for my cousins in, the dog got some treats and a toy duck! all in all, a good saturday morning!
now watching dirty dancing :)

Well done abs!

Just started spotting so the witch will arrive in full force by later evening/morning. Good to know cbfm got it completely wrong! Will see if 'monny' learns it better this cycle with 2mums magic sticks!!!

Xx

Sorry Nana! im thinking of getting one myself! So will be guided by your experience this month! after my two pos opk this month im starting to think that charting is the just the best way. do it till the temp goes up.

but i just dont know, my cycle is so whacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->