Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry newbie...hate the witch. Hope this is the last one you see for a while.

Do you have an IC OPKs you could use at the same time too? Would be interesting to see how they all compare

My temping is not going well! yesterday I forgot and then this morning the battery went flat! grr luckily I'm obsessed and have a second thermometer! haha

Abs - the pool looks like it would be amazing on a hot day! Our friends bought a similar one last summer and DF and I initially thought it would be crap, but it was great!

Abs - what happens if you don't discard those 2 temps?

Actually if i take the pos opk off, my first one, then FF doesnt see any ov pattern at all! ive decided im just not producing eggs. well that could be todays general depression. its a bit all seasons with me today!

the pool is great. when we got our first one we thought it would be crap to, but then it worked out great. takes the sting out of the hot days. our back yard is slanty, and so DH has to do some serious magic to make it work.

there you go Ginny, that is interesting, has me at 10DPO now

thanks Nana, im very much voting on team Sasha next month! it will be a BFP bonanza!
i just hope i dont have another 17 day LP like last month, that can really fuck with your head.
if i am 10dpo, then my chances are less, not terrible but less.

Going to try to book dh in to see doc to get sa referral on tues....hoping all is good, even that will mean problem is me!!! X

Hang in there hun, I still have faith in you xx

Oh you guys like my wedding picture! arent my nieces and nephew just the cutest!

:hi: girls,

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am up about to get ready for work :( I hate working on saturdays!

NEWBIE - I am so sorry that the witch is on her way. I hate Halloween! Thankfully she wont be around for another year for you :)

ABBY - your chart does look great and very promising. All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Hang on in there for a couple more days.

GINNY - you are truly an amazing and inspiring woman. What you have gone through and how you have handled it is a massive credit to you. :hugs:

Well last night I began my treatment starting with my first night of needles. The plan that they have for me is 2 nights of one injections then starting on sunday I have 2 needles - one to get my follicles going and one to stop me ovulating which is quite funny as all this time I am wanting to O and now they are trying to get me to stop. DH, bless him, was very good in giving the needle. I am a big baby when it comes to that.
But anyhow on thursday (8th) i have a scan to see how I am going then another scan on saturday (10th) with a drug free day. On monday or tuesday (12/13th) the needles stop but I then have more drugs to take (tablets thank god) they will then do egg removal and eggs will be introduced to sperm and in 3-5 days after that they implant them again which is when I begin my TTW. The max eggs they implant is 3 providing I have 3 great eggs. But they will mainly hope for 2. If i am fortunate enough to have more then 3 eggs they will freeze the others for a later time seeing htey are of good quality (all of this is fingers crossed of course).
So i will need all of your prayers in the coming weeks that Ethan will be fine and stick and who knows he might have a brother or sister or who knows even more he might have 2 brothers or sisters! :rofl:
MUM2Q - that is when I will have to get intouch with your sister about handling three! :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am up about to get ready for work :( I hate working on saturdays!

NEWBIE - I am so sorry that the witch is on her way. I hate Halloween! Thankfully she wont be around for another year for you :)

ABBY - your chart does look great and very promising. All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Hang on in there for a couple more days.

GINNY - you are truly an amazing and inspiring woman. What you have gone through and how you have handled it is a massive credit to you. :hugs:

Well last night I began my treatment starting with my first night of needles. The plan that they have for me is 2 nights of one injections then starting on sunday I have 2 needles - one to get my follicles going and one to stop me ovulating which is quite funny as all this time I am wanting to O and now they are trying to get me to stop. DH, bless him, was very good in giving the needle. I am a big baby when it comes to that.
But anyhow on thursday (8th) i have a scan to see how I am going then another scan on saturday (10th) with a drug free day. On monday or tuesday (12/13th) the needles stop but I then have more drugs to take (tablets thank god) they will then do egg removal and eggs will be introduced to sperm and in 3-5 days after that they implant them again which is when I begin my TTW. The max eggs they implant is 3 providing I have 3 great eggs. But they will mainly hope for 2. If i am fortunate enough to have more then 3 eggs they will freeze the others for a later time seeing htey are of good quality (all of this is fingers crossed of course).
So i will need all of your prayers in the coming weeks that Ethan will be fine and stick and who knows he might have a brother or sister or who knows even more he might have 2 brothers or sisters! :rofl:
MUM2Q - that is when I will have to get intouch with your sister about handling three! :)

I'm so excited for you!

I'm so excited for you!

Ah thanks hun. How are you feeling? Have you gotten some good anti-sickness drugs yet? I hope it goes away for you soon.

I'm so excited for you!

Ah thanks hun. How are you feeling? Have you gotten some good anti-sickness drugs yet? I hope it goes away for you soon.

Thanks got asking honey. I'm still rather ill and nothing much is working. Going to try the vitamin b6.

kiwi- FX incredibly crossed for you. and sending very healthy and sticky egg thoughts!!!! xxx

Hello Girls,

I just pop in to say hello & then I had a few pages to catch up on. On a saturday you girls are pretty chatty.

Abby – Now I am totally confused. I thought it was the other way around to like 2mums. Too late now. We will find out in a couple of weeks if Audrina is having a sitter or brother.

Ginny - love the puppy name Oscar!

Melainey - hope your having a fantastic time away!

Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday! xx

Kiwi - its so good to hear you happy and excited again!! I wish you all the best hun & look forward to your BFP!!!!

Kiwi that is awesome, you sounds really positive about the process to! great hun! i really want this for you!

Im just back from dinner with DH and his best friend.....the good thing about DH and i is that we have been friends since we were teenagers, so his Best friend is one of my close friends. all around it was a lovely dinner.

Yes Lisa i thought it was the other way around too. but the book challenges that theory.

Nana and the Nun! (you could be a band) i see you down there, HI! i hope the witch is over quickly nana, then onto Sasha month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->