Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi - that's so exciting! x

Ginny - agree with the general consensus, you are brave and strong x

Funny the talk should turn to B6, I started berocca today hoping it will help me. Shall report back.

All - night night :)

:hi: girls,

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am up about to get ready for work :( I hate working on saturdays!

NEWBIE - I am so sorry that the witch is on her way. I hate Halloween! Thankfully she wont be around for another year for you :)

ABBY - your chart does look great and very promising. All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Hang on in there for a couple more days.

GINNY - you are truly an amazing and inspiring woman. What you have gone through and how you have handled it is a massive credit to you. :hugs:

Well last night I began my treatment starting with my first night of needles. The plan that they have for me is 2 nights of one injections then starting on sunday I have 2 needles - one to get my follicles going and one to stop me ovulating which is quite funny as all this time I am wanting to O and now they are trying to get me to stop. DH, bless him, was very good in giving the needle. I am a big baby when it comes to that.
But anyhow on thursday (8th) i have a scan to see how I am going then another scan on saturday (10th) with a drug free day. On monday or tuesday (12/13th) the needles stop but I then have more drugs to take (tablets thank god) they will then do egg removal and eggs will be introduced to sperm and in 3-5 days after that they implant them again which is when I begin my TTW. The max eggs they implant is 3 providing I have 3 great eggs. But they will mainly hope for 2. If i am fortunate enough to have more then 3 eggs they will freeze the others for a later time seeing htey are of good quality (all of this is fingers crossed of course).
So i will need all of your prayers in the coming weeks that Ethan will be fine and stick and who knows he might have a brother or sister or who knows even more he might have 2 brothers or sisters! :rofl:
MUM2Q - that is when I will have to get intouch with your sister about handling three! :)

Hey Kiwi, good for you embracing this process so wholeheartedly :flower:. There's an Aussie ladies IVF thread under Assisted Conception where there are lots of others going through the process too (I reckon we'll be going down that path so I've been over there too ;)

Morning ladies! At work again today. 6am starts on a Sunday are great, no traffic getting to work and I'm home mid-afternoon to enjoy some time with the family. Left 2 baskets of wet washing for DH to hang out plus the dishwasher to empty since I'm not home :)

And as I expected, FF has given me crosshairs and we missed the big O again this month. Sigh.

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi ladies,

Maddy I think we missed ours too but you never know! Fx this is your month!

Rosie great info about the b6, when the time comes I will definitely try it.

Kiwi it sounds.so exciting! Praying for sticky triplets for you!

Sasha sorry the witch got you, im getting my Sasha hat on ready for Sasha.month next time!

Ginny the girls are right that you are an incredible person, just do things your way and in your own time, you will have that beautiful newborn before you know it

Hello all my other beauties!

As for me who knows. Lower back ache, indigestion, excruciating nips which is ridiculous for 6 dpo! Achey and really heavy feeling in my tummy but I said to Dh im sick of getting my hopes up :)

Only time will tell

Xxxx

Aaaaarrgh I go mia for a day and a half and I come back to 20+ pages!!! All caught up now - only took me and hour and ten mins :) :rofl:

Soooo much news!!!

Lisa! Yay :wohoo: so so happy for you!!!

Kiwi so please they are starting you straight on Ivf - one of my beasties fell on her first go of Ivf only a month ago - I'm sure that will be your experience too!!! Can't wait to see scan pics of Ethan and his siblings in a few weeks!!! - by the way I have an Ethan in my class and he is the politest sweetest boy ever - a cute cheeky smile too!

Sash - boo about the witch!!! Doggy treats will be on their way to you on Monday - I had them all ready in my car and then forgot to go to the post office on Friday!!! Doh!

Smithy I hope the B6 works wonders!

Abs please poas today!!! I really think this is your month!!

Jayney!!! Yay for ttc again!

Ginny you are so strong and brave! We see it even though you don't feel it xx

Read everything else but am on my phone so won't attempt a massive catch up!

We are off to another doggy event today - paws in the park at balcombe heights reserve in baulkham hills - goes from 10-3 if any of you sydneyites are free and keen to come :) AF is still around for me but has only been a few days so far and all light so no complaints yet - if she is still here in a week I'll be sad though!

Have a great day all - love you. X

Nana, that stupid naughty witch bitch whore bitch! Hope she gets knocked off her broom for good this time round! I hate her! I'm so excited for Sasha month!

Ginny, I agree you're a beautiful woman & you're handling a terrible situation very well. Don't forget, you're allowed to cry & be sad for yourself & your family, don't feel you have to put on a brave face every day! Remember you're human! Xx

Abby, thinking you're defo utd!!

Smithy hope the vitamins work!

Kiwi, so excited for you! I've heard ivf is a very emotional ride, I know it's super exciting, but remember we're here if you have a bad day amongst the good ones!!! So excited that Ethan will be around after not too long!!

Maddy, looking forward to your next appointment!!

Angel, hope the witch flies out soon! How long did it last before you got sick? Will be great to see a short period as a sign your body is getting back on track!

Ababa, hope you're feeling ok!!

Looney, hope you're enjoying your mini break!!

Thanks darlings xxx I hate her too! Here's hoping this is the last time for a long time!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday xx

Thanks Squeegs - she usually flew in for around 6 days with the first 3 light then 2 heavy then one light - I haven't seen that pattern yet but I'll be happy enough with anything under ten days this time - 14 days nearly killed me last month!!!

Angel what's the status with your meds at the moment? How long until you can be cleared to try?

Ps, thanks so much re dog treats! So sweet of you x

morning ladies, found out via FB that another one of my friends is pregnant. im quite happy for actually. But sad for me. thats ok though.

My temp was so high this morning that i took it twice to be sure. I shouldnt do that, cause that sometimes causes confusion, but no confusion this morning. Now DH is all excited...bless him, he is so cute. Still negative tests!

Ps Nana did they like the rufffs? my doggy enjoys the hide and snack ones. Although yesterday he got doggy donuts, and he is pretty into them

Yeah, I can imagine 14 day AF can get very depressing. I had spotting for 16 days and was over that, and that was nowhere near a flow! So I can't imagine how you feel hun! I hope it's not far off! You never know, you may even pick up a whole different cycle! Hopefully it involves the witch flying in & our in 3-4 days! would be ideal!

Hang in there abs!!!! Looks so promising and it's still early days for tests!!! Angel is posting them tomorrow :)

morning ladies, found out via FB that another one of my friends is pregnant. im quite happy for actually. But sad for me. thats ok though.

My temp was so high this morning that i took it twice to be sure. I shouldnt do that, cause that sometimes causes confusion, but no confusion this morning. Now DH is all excited...bless him, he is so cute. Still negative tests!

Ps Nana did they like the rufffs? my doggy enjoys the hide and snack ones. Although yesterday he got doggy donuts, and he is pretty into them

Beautiful temp rise hun!
Sorry about your friend. You know what I figure? It's like when you're TTC everyone seems to get pregnant, but what we don't realise is that everyone is TRYING to get pregnant. Take this group for example, look how many of us are trying and each month, we get a couple here & there and the rest continue trying. I guess it's the same in the real world except that people don't openly talk about it. So because it's all such a secret, it's a bit of a rude shock to the others when one gets pregnant.

just my theory anyway, I mean most of us are friends with people in the same phase of life as us, so really, it does make quite a bit of sense.

i think you are spot on Shell! and i suspect this friend was trying for a while! she also gives hope to anyone in the 40 year old bracket! i think she just turned 40! so i am happy for her.

Abby good for you friend. Sorry it's not you...yet! Chart-stalking it looks like you had a spike around 10DPO last month too? I normally get a rise around then...I guess that's what gets my hopes up every month. Hope this month is yours!

yeah i had the same CD 23 dip too! which still has me wondering of CD23 is my ov date...only time will tell.
Dont worry too much about cross hairs, mine change, and so you may have caught the eggy,
next cycle im just not going to focus on what FF says. just BD our brains out!

Abby, if all of your temps stay up where they are now for the next week or so, You may be right about your ov date being later, but I dunno, if they go down again slightly, I think FF may have it right. It's all such a guessing game isn't it! I think you chart is either late ov or has gone triphasic - I think the latter.

Yeah, I agree squeegs. They say progesterone peaks at between 7-10 dpo, which is where highest temps are, if it keeps up there abs it's looking great!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->