Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well this is the part i enjoy the most....its not game over yet for this cycle, there is still hope, and you dont have to do anything.

yeah, I'm tha same Abs. There was such a huge difference between when I actually Oved. CD 19, 34, 23, 17...and that was only the ones I actually knew when O day was. Who knows what my eggs were doing the rest of the time!

I hate not knowing when to dtd etc. We've laid off the BD for a fair while now, and I have to say it's nice to do it when we want to but also nice not to do it at all sometimes. lol it's more stressful than the tww. least you can imagine in the tww, pre ov it's like 'oh crap....gotta have sex....all the time!' lol

and I totally believe in pre ov stress...i get VERY moody before I Ov. I'll be interested to see if its just cos of TTC or if my body just wants me to be cranky at that time! I think it'll be a while before I don't pay attention to ovulation tho.

Very true squeegs, the one thing I'm grateful for is having a pretty regular cycle!!!! X

totally agree Squeegs! all those ov tests, hoping and praying your temp rises! AND trying to be sexual at the same time....its all very difficult. this tww is alright. if i get another bfn i will cry, and rant, but this inaction is ok.

After all this is over, i will feel find it very strange to not track ovulation. its become such a big part of my life.

Sash my next blood test is on the twelfth - get rests on the 16th that should give me a better idea about how my meds are going - hopefully the foc hot my dosage spot on already and I'll be back to ttc by mid dec - if not could be a extra couple of months- time will tell!

abs your chart looks so promising! I really hope this is it for you hun!

Hi girls, I've been keeping up to date as this resort has wifi in our room but we leave today to check in to another resort which doesn't have free wifi therefore, I probably won't be able to check in with to girls until Wednesday!!!! I hope you all are enjoying your Monday and may e a long weekend for the melbournians:(

Abs I think your chart is looking promising!!!! It's not looked like this before!!! Also, seeing we joined together on bnb and share so many similarities, does it mean ill get my bfp this cycle too if you are duffed? ;) love to all!!

Also, kiwi I'm so thrilled for you and your positivity!!! I hope there are triplets awaiting you so Ethan gets his siblings too:) xxx

thanks Angel!
how are you feeling on the meds? energy level better? Will be excited to have you back on the ttc train!

i just saw pics of me at MIL wedding....i look AWFUL! i just hate photos of myself. i look like a big round fat ball! how can what i see in a mirror adn what i see in photos just differ so much! ?

Hi girls, I've been keeping up to date as this resort has wifi in our room but we leave today to check in to another resort which doesn't have free wifi therefore, I probably won't be able to check in with to girls until Wednesday!!!! I hope you all are enjoying your Monday and may e a long weekend for the melbournians:(

Abs I think your chart is looking promising!!!! It's not looked like this before!!! Also, seeing we joined together on bnb and share so many similarities, does it mean ill get my bfp this cycle too if you are duffed? ;) love to all!!

Also, kiwi I'm so thrilled for you and your positivity!!! I hope there are triplets awaiting you so Ethan gets his siblings too:) xxx

It sure does Cossie! then i will move to melb and we can be in a mothers group together! :happydance:

did the weird bleeding stop?

Abs my energy level is not back to normal but has improved - I feel heaps better than I did two weeks ago!

Hi cossi:hi: glad you're having a great time!!!

Abs you are not a big fat ball!!!!! You are gorgeous hun! I hate myself in photos too tho, prefer to think I look much better in real life that with those stupid camera things!!!

Angel can't wait for the 16th!!! I am praying its goodness and in time to try again for a Christmas bfp!!!

Cossie we will miss hearing from you!!! Have a ball hun!!! X

Well the witch has taken it out of me today, couldn't even drag myself out of bed for a tide this morning, and have barely left the lounge, which is a shame since its been such a gorgeous day outside...ah well, the r & r might do me good!

Kiwi I'm glad day one went well, the countdown is on now for that bfp! Here's hoping I can bring one to match!!!

Hope you've all had a top day!

Abby, I agree, you're beautiful! And cameras hate everyone! I wouldn't worry about those stupid photos. Chances are if you looked in the mirror and felt beautiful, you looked beautiful too! photos never do anyone justice! xo

Nana. that naughty witch. Hope tomorrow is a better day! xo

Angel, glad you're feeling better. Hopefully if your dosage isnt right, he will do something dramatically different to get you started! xo

Cossi, so jealous of your great holiday! hope you're having the best time!! xo

hope everyone is having a great day! My hubby is away for work again, leaving shortly. So annoying. it feels like he's always away:( I think when i t gets close to him going away I get cranky for some reason and am always a bit of a jerk to him, I think cos I wanbt him to stay so i think if I sulk, he will pay me attention before he leaves. lol doesn't work. we just end up bickering at eachother and then I hate the week ahead.

oxxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxooxox

Nana im so sorry the witch is being a bitch! First day of the Sasha BFP bonanza month for you! it really does suck that we get treated to pain and unpleasantness at the end of the cycle. I really hope this month is yours hun!

Only til Wed this week, so not too bad. I just like having him around, it always makes me a bit funny when he goes away. almost like I subconsciously want him to shower me with love to make up for him going away. lol

I think it's made worse by the fact that he doesn't actually like his job that much & he doesn't get paid enough for what he does in the local area let alone to travel so much! It's frustrating. It would be nice if his income reflected how often he travels!

yeah i hear that, i used to travel all the time for work, ive said no to travel at the moment. i hate it when work crosses over that boundary. it wasnt fun or an adventure!
We will keep you company while he is away Squeegs! xo

Where does he travel to squeegs? My job had me traveling every week until I took this new project....economy to Paris for three days and then back again is not fun. Even the domestic stuff disrupts your life so much that I've enjoyed having the last 11 mths here with minimal travel!!! You can lean on us gorgeous girl xxx

Yeah abs you're so right. It's like the witch is getting me back for all the time I spent skipping my periods on the pill!!!!

I think dh will be cooking our dinner tonight whilst I work on the dent I'm making on the lounge and a few whites :) x

Doesnt help that its Sunday night either...sunday night blues!

Enjoy that wine Nana, i might have a glass to!

Enjoy your wine gorgeous girls!!

He doesn't go too far. He covers taree to tweed heads and west to the border. So he travels usually Monday-Thursday or Friday and sometimes leaves on his weekend. He does this sometimes 3 out of every 4 weeks, then might have other stuff to do so can be home for 6-8 weeks without going away. But he often has last minute trips away to coffs and things like that. I know it's not a lot compared to some people, it's just that it's really not worth it. He doesn't even get paid a cent extra for his travel. He goes away, spends money cos he normally goes and meets a random and has a few beers and work doesn't cover that obviously. But he is supposed to buy his own lunch (he normally just puts it on the work card tho) and he is usually up at 7am to travel to the next place and sometimes doesn't finish til 6 or 7pm. so he gets paid for his 9-5 office job and it pisses me off cos he works bloody hard, but gets nothing for it.

Yeah that is shit squeegs, as crap as my work is, we do pay a 'living away from home' allowance to people when they travel to make up for the extra hours that people need to work....it's not a lot, but it does make a difference when you're traveling all the time!!!! Is e looking for another job? Xxx

Good girl abs! I'm thinking a bottle more than a glass tonight !!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->