Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

yeah i never got paid any more for travel. i stayed in nice enough places, and dinner was paid for if i ordered room service...they didnt advertise that though. but i usually preferred to cook my own meal.
its cruel to take people away from their family beyond the standard work day. My boss doesnt seem to mind being away from her hubby. i just hate it, and i miss my dog.

I'm glad that I don't have to travel for work - apart from the occasional conference and school camp which add up to a maximum total of a week per year! I can't leave work at work though and would work at least 12 hours a day and half the school holidays - but at least I can do most of that from the comfort of my lounge at home and apart from the hours I have to be at school teaching I can choose when I want to do the rest of it!

Yeah abs, before the puppies I was less bothered by it, but after getting them I hate to be away (no offense dh!!!!)

You're a lucky woman angel, but gosh it's great to know that a lovely lady like you is educating the kids of today!!!! Xxx

Nana, it's not that you missed your hubby less, it's probably more that you're leaving your family with the pups. He isn't looking for something new at the moment. Right now, it suits us for him to be in a stable job. He goes thru phases where he loves it and then hates it. Sometimes he doesn't even realise he doesn't like it, but I can tell by the way he talks about it. I think he needs a fresh change. but for now, it will do. we made a deal that he can be stay at home dad for number 2. I dunno how I will go letting go lol but if that's the case, he'll probably stick it out until then and then just find something part time, maybe in the evenings or something. He's also looking into being a driving instructor & has a few other little ideas for things he could do on the side for a bit of extra income.

Angel, thats good you can make your own hours prettymuch. Haave to keep motivated though, I would struggle and think 'i'll do it tomorrow!' lol You probably know my DH's company - Kookaburra educational resources?

Abbs, you should up the ante to a bottle too! lol

may be 3/4 of one! ha!
i dont want to mess with my temps to much. plus im always paranoid im going to get sick again (disease from earlier this year) im just paranoid, very unlikely....but that is me! anxious abby!

Totally get that squeegs, gosh probation periods can make new jobs suck when you need security!!!

Get into it abs. Lots of wine adds about .2 to my temps....(is it bad I know that??????)

Xxxx

Nana, I'd say it's responsible that you know! hahaha Nothing wrong with a big drink in my books! lol

thats some good research there Nana! ha!

looks like Lainey is back!!!! how was your night away?

Hello my darlings!!!! I am so happy there is free wifi everywhere in this pace! Now I can eep checking in on you girls!!! DH is like "what do you keep checking all the time on the iPad?" He has no idea!!! I have been having cramps like AF is here for the last 3 days now and they are not easing off!! Not sure wtf is going on as I don't know exactly when AF is due but I think it's next Saturday/Sunday. Can help but hang on to some incling that this may be a "different" cycle...NOT getting my hopes up though so I'm drinking all day and night seeing that I'm on holidays!!! I think it was Abby that asked, but no that weird pink on the tp only lasted 2days and haven't seen it since??

Anyway...this place is amazing and we can't wait to explore tomorrow! Much bigger and nicer than the previous place and that was pretty awesome too! Hope you're all having a nice Sunday night xxx

Cossi - so excited that you have internet access! So awesome! And you sound like you could defo be having a 'different' cycle! fingers crossed for you hun!!!! xx

Hi girls xx

Cossi - so glad you have wifi! Fx all this means a bfp

Nana and abs - enjoy that wine

Squeegs- I do the same to my dh when he goes away anywhere. How are you feeling anyway?

Angel - I'm so glad you're a teacher, it's just perfect for you and the lucky kids in your class

Smithy - glad I'm not the only one! lol it's crazy, I know it is, but I can't help it. lol sometime its just part of being a woman! lol I'm feeling ok. MS is starting to kick in a bit more. but still no where near like you have it. It comes over me, i throw up and it goes as quickly as it came, so i'm thinking myself very lucky so far! I'm pretty emotional today too. crying at ridiculous things. But not really crying...more like just a big sob and nothing more. lol

how are you feeling sweetie!?! xoxox

Yay for free wifi cossi!

Shell I have heard of your dh's company but I don't think my school uses them .

Hi smithy! Have you started on b6? Hope you're feeling better!

Night all! X

No I haven't started b6 yet love, it will have to wait until shopping day on Wednesday. I've just been hanging out with my kids and trusty bucket

Hi everyone :hi:

Just caught up on everything you chatterbox lot.

Looks like there's promise for some bfps out there, yay! Looking forward to some exciting testing news soon!

AFM I underestimated how exciting crosshairs could be... FF says I O'd thurs, I think could be Friday but we're covered bd wise so now it's the waiting game.

I agree with others about the tww, it's nice to have sex just for fun, not with ttc hanging over your head. Or not to have sex at all!

Oh has taken dd out as I'm down a bit with cold. Still in my Jamie's at 11:30 which hasn't happened since dd was a wee thing. Saw a newborn on the tv last night ( watching breaking bad - so good!) and made me realise how much my munchkin has grown! My god newborns can b hard work but I so hope we'll have another one on the way soon.

Sqeegee my oh works away a lot too. It can be tough but I find I just get used to it and then he'll be home for a bit and then have to readjust to that! I hope he's working closer to home when we have another bubba.

Kiwi, how's the injections coming along?

Happy Sunday night girls x

Morning ladies! YAAY Cossie! it sounds quite promising

Im at work, just been talking to some of my friends who will be affected by the redundancy thing, they are ok, but its a difficult choice. basically have to either take a package or apply for another role in the company. either way 4 positions are gone.

any way....not sure what the hell is going on my chart today!!! ive decided for my own sanity that i ov CD23 and today is my ID! might not be the case, but i dont feel AF on her way at all, and i know i had a 17 LP once, but normally its 12-13days.

Hi Abs, I guess you didn't test again today?

Hi nana, hi angel :wave:

Morning ladies :)

Bleurgh - Monday mornings. Although I think most Melbournites have taken the day off with cup day tomorrow so at least I have a seat on the train!

Just about caught up with everything from over the weekend - there was a lot!

Kiwi - hope the jabs are going ok

Squeegs - hope the ms isn't too bad and Wed comes round really quickly and DH is home.

Major - happy tww! Me and DH were always all BD'd out by the tww so enjoyed the rest! Hope your cold clears up soon.

Ginny - thinking of you this week :hugs:

Big hi to everyone else - hope you are all good :)

I told the family over in the UK over the weekend. The in-laws were as predicted giddy excited, my Dad was all excited and my Mum made some positive noises! I told my brother but my SIL was working so bro will tell her but I'll try calling her tonight for a chat. Feel relieved that its all done to be honest! But kept reminding them that its early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->