Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi missie, great that you told all the family & it went well, esp your mum. Had a quiet weekend so hopefully cold is on its way out.

Hi Lisa, I can see you down there!

I'm off to bed soon, but happy happy Mondays to you all x

Morning everyone :)

Days like today i wish i still lived in Melbourne - i would have taken it off as well!!!

Morning all!

Well heavy AF has hit and I have the worse cramps and a headache - have just popped some strong drugs and have a heat pack on my lap while teaching - I'm used to period pain so this is a rude shock! Really hoping my kiddies behave themselves today!!!

Sash I've left your address at home - can you text it to me so I can post your treats on the way home today?!

Hi to all - I hope you all have a lovely day! xx

Hi ladies! How is everyone today? Caught up on all the posts but don't have time to comment, at work! Blah!!! Hope everyone has a great day! Xx :flower:

Morning Girls,

Newbie – sorry to hear the witch showed up!

Coss – sounds like you are having an amazing time. So good you have free internet access!!

Major – HELLO, yes I was cataching up on the news over the weekend...Good luck this cycle!

Missy – don’t worry I am at work today too it sucks! We have an office of about 30 pplp and only 10 pplp in today! I just hope it goes quick!! How exciting you told your family!!

NOW that I am up to date & have caught up on all the everything. I am so tired and which I could of had a sleep in this morning! Thank god I can tomorrow!

Hahaha Majorbee, bless, i test every day! total POAS addict! i havent yet today, cause i ran out, but that is what lunch breaks are for!

Nana: yeah i agree, i loved having melb cup day off.

Angel hope the cramps get better soon!

Missie, great that you told the fam! i have little fantasies about how i will break the news....just wish there was some news to break
my mother keeps calling me, she doesnt ask, but i know she is ring to find out how TTC is going! driving me crazy...but easier for her to know than not.

DH is home today, man sickness. which has made me cranky.

Thanks Angel xxx i hope the cramps go away hun! I am feeling much the same here. Nearly wrote myself off with man sickness for the day too!!

Abs i hope he's on the mend by this afternoon so he can still whip you up a yummy dinner!!

oh he will be making me dinner! hahaha....actually i should be grateful, i hardly ever cook!

Lucky you Abs!!! Paul is not the most domestic man - I think I spoiled him too much when we first got married!

Morning girls!! Cant believe the melbournians dent are today off?? Surely it's compulsory by now?? ;) Abby, I have no idea what is going on with your chart?? BUT you're not out til AF arrives so your tww continues!!
Missie, must be a relief to have told your family:)
Nana, come back to Melbourne!!
Angel I too spoiled my DH and he only knows hot to make jaffas, noodles and spaghetti!!!
Squeegs, DH will be home before you know it!
Lisafr, I may need to rack your brings about your pre bfp cramps! I have had them for 4 days now non stop...which is very unusually for me?also suffering from major insomnia??? I guess I will just try not to think about it but it seriously feels like the cramps I get when I have AF but she isn't due until next weekend?
Big hello to everyone else :hi:
Off to the gourmet buffet breakfast then back to getting my tan on :) xx

coss do you check your CP?

That's what I did. I notice it was hight/medium. I checked it ever day. The monring I did my test it was completely gone that's why I tested. So keep checking it in your TWW

Sounds very promising cossi!

P.S. you can't have nana! She belongs in Sydney with me!!!

coss do you check your CP?

That's what I did. I notice it was hight/medium. I checked it ever day. The monring I did my test it was completely gone that's why I tested. So keep checking it in your TWW

I have no idea how to check my cp!?!?! I wouldn't know what was high medium or low nor would I have any idea about what I'm looking for?!

Ababa, it was delicious!! Pancakes and waffles are in my belly now:)

Good afternoon ladies.

Wondered if I might join? Been ttc for 15 months (i think) in Adelaide.

Got my 2nd appointment with fs this afternoon to go over test results

Cossi I can't check mine either, it's up the end of my vag and that's about all I can say about my cervix. Very jealous of your breakfast.

Hi exilius, good luck at your appointment this afternoon.

Angel - hope the cramps and headache ease a bit for you soon.

Cossi - I had quite a few days of cramps pre-bfp. Most were just that dull af ache low down that kind of goes into the tops of your legs. The others were a bit more 'stabby'. There were a few times where I had to stop what I was doing or it took me a bit longer to stand up but nothing that made me cry! Not sure if any of that ramble helped. Have a fab rest of your holiday :)

Abby - I don't reckon it will be long until you'll be sharing your BFP news with your family (hope it doesn't give your Mum more opportunity to discuss CM!) I hope your lunch break was put to good use :)

Hi lisa - Work is a bit cruisey here - there's a few people in but none of the bosses - just been down to watch the parade and pick my horse for tomorrow :) Don't mind being here too much today as not back into the office until Fri :)

Newbie - sorry about af, hope she flys out quickly ready for Sasha month :) Did you have an interview lined up this week? Can't remember which day sorry......

Hi number2 :)

Cossi I can't check mine either, it's up the end of my vag and that's about all I can say about my cervix. Very jealous of your breakfast.

Hi exilius, good luck at your appointment this afternoon.

Thanks for answering Coss question for me number2 lol

Lol!!! Right, so I guess I'll be giving up on checking my cp as I am clueless!! Oh well,I'll just wait and see I suppose-couldn't ask for a better waiting place though so in sure this week will fly by!

Hi Coss,

Hopefully you get a BFP! Other wise have a read (How do you know if Cervix position is low,medium or high?) & try it in your next cycle. It took me 3 or 4 cycle to get the hang of it.

Early in your cycle, during and just after menstruation and prior to peak fertility when your estrogen level is low, your cervix is low, hard, firm and closed and easy to feel with your fingers. Your cervix lifts and straightens and becomes softer, higher and more open as your fertility increases.

Check the cervix once a day after menses. You only need to check once a day, unlike cervical fluid which you may check several times a day.

Check your cervix at the same time every day as it may change throughout the day.

Use the same position for checking your cervix throughout the cycle as changing positions will change your observation of cervical height.

Empty your bladder before checking your cervix.

Squatting or placing one foot on a stool (or toilet seat) are good positions.

Relax. (You will be able to more easily relax as you gain more experience).

Insert one or two fingers into the vagina. At the back of the vagina, you should be able to feel your cervix. You have found your cervix when you feel something at the back of your vagina that stops your fingers. If you apply gentle pressure you will notice that it feels smooth, round and firmer that the surrounding vaginal tissues.

Feel your cervix and make the following observations:

Is the cervix high or low? (It is more difficult to reach when it is high.)

Does the cervix feel soft or firm?

Does the cervix feel open or closed? (Women who have already had children may notice that the cervix always feels slightly open).

Does the cervix feel wet or dry?

Record observations.
Low: "low" for your least fertile cervical position. This is the position where it is easiest to feel and reach your cervix.

Medium: "medium" for the position between your lowest and highest.

High: "high" when your cervix is hardest to reach. You may not even be able to reach it. You will notice that it feels more wet, soft and open at this time as well. This is your most fertile cervical position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->