Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ladies I'm sorry to symptom spot, and sorry for TMI... Last few hours I've had a really sickie tummy, followed by diarrhea. It was making that awful grumble...I was in a meeting and everyone heard it. I sometimes get that before AF but no sign of her today. I couldve just eaten something bad. I was going to Google but you know you can find that the most random things are early preg signs on Google...any of the expecting ladies had any thing like this?

Sorry Abby I didnt get anything like that. Sorry I can't help.

No worries, I ended up googling and it can be a sign, but like I said anything could be, I could probably google "urge to wear a pirate eye patch 12 dpo" and find something!

No worries, I ended up googling and it can be a sign, but like I said anything could be, I could probably google "urge to wear a pirate eye patch 12 dpo" and find something!

:haha:

I think it's a sign - a sign of a dodgy belly, hope you feel better soon Abs.

Maybe I have a really lazy cervix, it is always in the same old spot up there. Never moves.

angel- hope your pain has subsided by now and you can relax this arvo.

checking cervix- i checked it twice, 2nd time was so low and tight i could barely get a finger up there, then had bfp.

abby :rofl: @ pirate eye patch, i also get that on tuesdays, not just 12 dpo :haha:

amanda :rofl: at lazy cervix, seems to work for ya :)

ginny- how you going love? thinking of you

kiwi- how you feeling? side effects from needles or anything? getting excited for you!

rosie- hows it on your side of the world/country? election news? is our country going down in flames? ;)

cossi- breakfast and holiday sounds awesome, so jealous, enjoy it all!!!

nana jo: hows you today??

lisa, smithy, maddy, missy, major, jayney, lucy, shell, anyone else i forgot, hello and massive hugs. FX for those waiting in the tww, and FX for those catching eggs!!!!!!

Welcome exilius!! Good luck at your fs appt!!!

Oh my abs nearly pmsl at you pirate patch comment!!!

Hi Rosie - hope work flies by quickly!

Hi amber, Amanda, Lisa and Cossi (soooo jealous of your breaky !!)

Hi to everyone else not online today too - love you all!!

Sasha your treats are on the way!!!!

Cramps have eased off a little but I have a headache now :( sorry I'm such a whinger!!!

Off to the solicitor to sign some forms for the house!

Chat later xx

Angel (if not, anyone else, i only have one though) - have your dogs tried these and do they like them? They were a freebie, we got 3 of them, kept one, gave one to MIL and have one left. Turns out our youngest/biggest pup only likes 1/3 of the treats included and bc its a bigger bag of treats than I usually buy, bc our pups are so small, its not worth opening/keeping. Interested??

Attachments

• 2012-11-05 16.20.31.jpg
    2012-11-05 16.20.31.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
Welcome exilius! hope the appt goes well, come back and tell us all about it!

Angel im excited you are signing docs! woohoo!

Amanda, yeah i think my tummy just didnt like that it was Monday! my tummy will always play up if im feeling stress....but its more enjoyable to think its a pregnancy symptom!

Amber i always suspect you were a closet Pirate! in a nun costume! hahaha

I was watching the x-files and this pregnant woman started channelling a murderous relative and started slashing people to death....so that is an early pregnancy symptom to....murderous rage! must watch out for that one!

Amber my doggy eats most treats, but im sure Nana or Angel or Rosie would like (seeing as they have two doggies), if not then he would love them

i think i have an evap line on a FRER? its yesterdays test, but its a definite line...but thats why they say to not look at them yeah? im just so excited, ive never seen two lines on a FRER before. todays test is still a lonely line

How are we all today?

I wish my puppies were as well behaved as your dogs.. Mine are serious mental cases and are embarrassing to take out in public.

Abby that is hilarious, ohs better watch out then! I am going crazy symptom spotting too so I know how you feel, crazy painful cramp that woke me up at midnight for.about 5 mins than stopped and today temp has gone up again and the smallest smidge of pink on tp. Crazy! So excited to
See your.bfp!

Angel that is so exciting about making things more official with the house, can't wait until we can buy!

Hi to all my other beauties, just got a few mins as been doing promo at a golf day since 7 and am exhausted! Fancy watching a Disney film with some hot chocolate, is that sad? :)

Have a lovely evening ladies.xxxx

Abby that is hilarious, ohs better watch out then! I am going crazy symptom spotting too so I know how you feel, crazy painful cramp that woke me up at midnight for.about 5 mins than stopped and today temp has gone up again and the smallest smidge of pink on tp. Crazy! So excited to
See your.bfp!

Angel that is so exciting about making things more official with the house, can't wait until we can buy!

Hi to all my other beauties, just got a few mins as been doing promo at a golf day since 7 and am exhausted! Fancy watching a Disney film with some hot chocolate, is that sad? :)

Have a lovely evening ladies.xxxx

Go home and relax gorgeous x

Abs that sounds promising! Test with fmu in the morning hun!!!

I've just gotten home and have read all but need to comment, let me get changed and sorted and I will :)

Ps, 2mums my pups love those!

Back soon xxx

abby- will keep you in mind after i hear back from angel, unfortunately for rosie, she lives in the states and i'm not paying international shipping for puppy treats, :haha: do another test, and show us these lines!!!

jayney-long day! disney and hot chocolate sounds awesome, although i lil warm today for hot chocolate, but i was craving the hell out of it all last month!!

smithy- my dogs are the same, getting better, but one i cannot take out in public, not if there are other dogs around, she's not too sociable. can be soo embarassing.

do they :jo: i was shocked that one of mine wouldnt eat them. she eats everything!!! Maybe i'll have to divide it up and send it to three of you.

I put up on TG< not a very good pic, but it is a line

Yeah it's really hot and thunderstorms here so might have to swap it for a milkshake! Can't get enough sweet stuff.at the moment, other good isn't very interesting right now.

My puppy is the same and always picks on bigger dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->