Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

If angels pups like them you can send them to her! My pups have already been spoilt by you!!!! Xx

abby- will keep you in mind after i hear back from angel, unfortunately for rosie, she lives in the states and i'm not paying international shipping for puppy treats, :haha: do another test, and show us these lines!!!

jayney-long day! disney and hot chocolate sounds awesome, although i lil warm today for hot chocolate, but i was craving the hell out of it all last month!!

smithy- my dogs are the same, getting better, but one i cannot take out in public, not if there are other dogs around, she's not too sociable. can be soo embarassing.

My girls suck at being social. They are just bounding hyperactive crazy dogs. They're both staffies, mother and daughter

Hi girls! I have been catching up through the day, but haven't commented. sorry - now I sorta forget everything! lol sorry....

Cossi, really hope you're a BFP coming up very soon! enjoy your holiday, I was on holidays and boozed up before my BFP too! maybe you're copying me! lol

Abs, I haven't had the runs, but I have been needing to go a lot more than normal. It's nothing for me to go 3 times a day now. Sometimes I eat something and I need to go straight away, but not runs! I didn't hget that before my BFP, but it took me til about 7 weeks to get ANYTHING! And I have read that this is a sign for some people. Very exciting to see a line, even if it is an evap. test again tomorrow. I think you sound promising this month!

Angel - you're not a whinger, I would whinge way more than you if I was feeling that crap!! have fun signing forms. hope it doesn't make your headache worse!

Hi everyone!

Welcome exilius - sorry forget spelling! Good luck with your appointment today, let us know how it goes!

I had a doctors appointment this afternoon. feel heaps better now, a bit more informed. I had a pap smear. He said I might get some bleeding which is normal, but I figure I've already been spotting, may as well be a reason! He said my cervix looks normal too, which I guess is a good sign!

He organised my scan referral, which I have booked in for 3rd December, first thing & he also ordered more bloods for the week before, so I'll just be counting down the weeks for it now! I don't feel like it's so long to wait now. The lady on the phone was like 'so no dating scan?' I guess you must be able to just book in there without a referral. it's going to cost me $120 and I get half back from medicare, so that's pretty good. At that price, I could probably go for a dating scan if I wanted to, but I have talked myself into waiting for the 12 weeks, so I may as well just do it then! I'm excited about it actually being more developed then too.

Stupid question here.....they will be able to do dating from the 12 week scan, won't they? Like with an EDD and stuff? I assume they can, just thought I'd ask the question.

Glad you're feeling better after your docs appt squeegs!!!! I can't wait to see your little legume :) xxx

Nfi on the scan part lol x

Hi Sqeegee , yes they'll be able to date at a 12 wk scan, they did with my DD. great news you've got it booked.

Welcome exillius, and hi Jayne (realised I'd forgotten to say hi!)

Hello everyone else :hi:

Have caught up on news but am not awake enough to coherently comment on everything. Looking fwd to Abs' poas result tomorrow though!

they can shell, its more accurate in the early days, but im assuming you know pretty much when you ovd, and caught the egg, via temping/charting. should still be quite accurate at 12 weeks, mine was always april 13th, and i think at 13 week scan, i was bumped to april 7th, but then at 16 week scan, back to april 13th.

Good morning/afternoon girls - hope your having a wonderful monday. Are all the bets in for tomorrows Melbourne Cup? Mine are so fingers crossed! So for my long monday update :coffee:

EXILIUS - HI and welcome to the group. All the girls on here are lovely and will help you with anything. Good luck with the FS. I am currently going through IVF myself so if I can help you with anything, I will do my best.

ANGEL - hopefully those cramps ease off soon for you. I am sure your kids will be on their best behaviour.

COSSIME - your holiday is sounding fab. I am very jealous of you. Ah yeah for the wifi! :) How is the CP checking going? I have never checked mine so wouldn't know what I was feeling for. :winkwink: Wow LISA great description of how to find it.

SMITHY - how are you feeling? Has the MS settled down yet?

LAINEY - we miss you. HOpe all is well with you.

MAJOR - hope you are dosing yourself up and keeping that cold at bay. How is the TTW going?

ABS - sorry I can't help you with evap lines. I have nevver had a double line on a test before so I have no idea. I am sure the girls will help you out. Fingers crossed that its not an evap line but a BFP!!!

MISSIE - Woohoo on telling the family your news. They must be so excited for you. I am so excited for you.

NEWBIE - hi there missus. How are you feeling?

As for me... all is ok. I have been MIA for a bit but been catching up on everyone's news. I wont lie the needles are a b***ch. The first one was ok. It stings but it is fine. The second one is the bloody killer. You know how when you get bitten by a bee and how it stings for ages and leaves a slight raise in the skin (??) well that is what the second one is like and it hurts for a little while afterwards. But only 5 more nights to go hopefully. 1 in 10 have symptons of nausea, vomitting and headaches but thankfully that is one statistic I am not! WOOHOO. No side effects (touch wood) at the moment. I go for a scan this thursday and will see how the follicles are going and how many there is. Getting pretty exciting now until night time comes and DH arrives with the needles in hand. :cry: So if all goes to plan this time next week I will be having egg removal and by next weekend I should have the start of a sticky bean. Prayers are still needed please.

So anyhow a massive :hi: to everyone else that I might have missed. Hope you are all having a great day.

Hi lovelies- all went well with the solicitor - just waiting on the final approval of finances now which we should get tomorrow.

Amber my doggies love those!!! but I don't mind if you send them to Abs (she did respond first :)) as I got heaps of freebies for my girls over the lady 2 weekends at the dog fairs. :)

Smithy I love staffies - so gorgeous!!

Shell glad all went well - my SIL found out her edd at her 12 week scan as it was her first scan too :)

Abs yay about 2nd line! Will check out tg to see pic soon! Hope this is it for you gorgeous girl!!

Hi kiwi, jayney and major!

Kiwi great catch up!!! Will def be praying for you hun xxx

kiwi- soooo freaking excited for you!!!! Sorry to hear about the stinging, but just think, its nothing compared to childbirth, and Ethan is worth it!!! Keep the updates coming, i'm sending every positive, huge follicles and healthy eggs, thoughts and prayers your way!!!

im pretty sure its an evap Angel, but im not out yet, so i can still dream!

Angel, great news, almost there with the house!

Kiwi, lots of crossed fingers here for you, you're doing so well with the needles. I'm a big baby when it comes to needles!

2mums, how many weeks are you now? Are you feeling bubs?

Ah started out with great intentions and can't remember anything! Crap.

Can I just share out some big Monday hugs instead?

I'm 3dpo now according to FF, let the symptom spotting begin! Speaking of which, sounds like cossie & Jayne have some positive signs! Can't remember who asked but I had lots of cramping with both pregnancies in the first few weeks. It's the reason I knew I was preggo with the mc. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi Ginny, hi Smithy, hi number2 :wave: are you catching up on chats? Hope you're all well x

Hi lovelies- all went well with the solicitor - just waiting on the final approval of finances now which we should get tomorrow.

Amber my doggies love those!!! but I don't mind if you send them to Abs (she did respond first :)) as I got heaps of freebies for my girls over the lady 2 weekends at the dog fairs. :)

Smithy I love staffies - so gorgeous!!

Shell glad all went well - my SIL found out her edd at her 12 week scan as it was her first scan too :)

Abs yay about 2nd line! Will check out tg to see pic soon! Hope this is it for you gorgeous girl!!

Gorgeous and stupid lol

major- 17, and i dont think so, there are times where i think that might have been the baby, but could just be my tummy/gas, or whatever else. so i'm going to go with no at this point, haha. but not worried, u/s tech said based on placenta placement ill feel it sooner than later, and as much as it would be a relief to feel it daily, i also know what a pain in the arse it can be later on when we're larger and its uncomfortable and trying to sleep, so not begging for it quite yet! plus i have a lil bit of extra padding (the last bit i couldnt rid of at the gym before a bfp) so, will patiently wait. seems to be active enough during each u/s, so... someday soon i guess. Sorry, that was incredibly long winded, a simple no would have sufficed. :haha:

Yeah trying to catch up/keep up. Then Harrison distracts me and off I go again. So I pop in and out till I have time to reply.
Re milky ways (last week's discussion ) I have now tried banana and berries and cream. Have to say that normal flavour is best.

Kiwi - I am so freaking excited for you. I have everything crossed for you gorgeous girl

major- 17, and i dont think so, there are times where i think that might have been the baby, but could just be my tummy/gas, or whatever else. so i'm going to go with no at this point, haha. but not worried, u/s tech said based on placenta placement ill feel it sooner than later, and as much as it would be a relief to feel it daily, i also know what a pain in the arse it can be later on when we're larger and its uncomfortable and trying to sleep, so not begging for it quite yet! plus i have a lil bit of extra padding (the last bit i couldnt rid of at the gym before a bfp) so, will patiently wait. seems to be active enough during each u/s, so... someday soon i guess. Sorry, that was incredibly long winded, a simple no would have sufficed. :haha:

But that was much better than a simple no :) I found I hadn't fully appreciated how much actually went on in my tummy until I was trying to feel a baby! Plenty of time yet, such a great feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->