Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah trying to catch up/keep up. Then Harrison distracts me and off I go again. So I pop in and out till I have time to reply.
Re milky ways (last week's discussion ) I have now tried banana and berries and cream. Have to say that normal flavour is best.

Is it the nougat that's flavoured? Or is there a layer of flavour? I do like a milky way and commend you on your research number2 :haha:

Hi ladies! At work and pretty busy, not much time to catch up. Wanted to say HI to Exilius - we're also going to a FS and have our 2nd appointment soon to get all our results. Take care ;)

Angel, great news, almost there with the house!

Kiwi, lots of crossed fingers here for you, you're doing so well with the needles. I'm a big baby when it comes to needles!

2mums, how many weeks are you now? Are you feeling bubs?

Ah started out with great intentions and can't remember anything! Crap.

Can I just share out some big Monday hugs instead?

I'm 3dpo now according to FF, let the symptom spotting begin! Speaking of which, sounds like cossie & Jayne have some positive signs! Can't remember who asked but I had lots of cramping with both pregnancies in the first few weeks. It's the reason I knew I was preggo with the mc. Fingers crossed for everyone!

MAJOR - I am a big baby. DH has to give me the needles. I can't bring myself to do it. And I have to sit on my hands incase i use my reflexes and hit him! But he has promised that after the needles are finished I can use any left over ones (none with stuff in them of course) to prick him back!! :)

ive always been curious to what it feels like. watching my sisters and their big bellies move around! seems pretty surreal. oh i so hope its a good month this one....stupid evap lines and hope!

Kiwi big baby or not you are coping very well in my eyes!!! I can almost smell Ethan he is so close!!! Lots of prayers for lovely follicles! And for a big fat positive in just a few weeks!!!

Sash I looked for banana ones at Coles and woollies today and no luck! Amanda did you get them at Winston hills? I may have to make a trip!

Lainey - miss you gorgeous! Hope you're ok!

Hi Maddy - I hope work isn't too hectic today!! :hi:

Oh I have a weird/amazing video of Max wriggling around in my tummy - it looks very alienish! I'll try and find it and post it

I didn't feel Max move until just before 20 weeks (my 20 week scan confirmed what I thought I might have been feeling).

It's DF's an I's anniversary today :) yay

oh Happy Anniversary Ginny! What number?

Kiwi - hope you get through these injections quickly! I've been researching some treatments they use in recurrent miscarriages and one of them is daily injections during pregnancy. It'll be interesting to see if that's what they prescribe for me - maybe you can give me some tips :)

happy anniversary Ginny and DF!!!!! woohoooo!!!! :dance::dance:
hey do you get to visit Oscar before you get him???

Congratulations!
have you picked up some puppy mats? cant wait to see heaps of pics of Oscar! i wish we could get another puppy but we arent allowed any more :(

2mums - No sadly, we're buying him from a breeder that's interstate so the first time we'll meet him is when he gets of the plane from his flight from Syndey to Melbourne!

I haven't bought any puppy supplies yet - I'm gonna wait til we get the keys to our new house (which should hopefully be late this week!) just so it's less stuff to move. His due date is 29th November ;)

2mums - No sadly, we're buying him from a breeder that's interstate so the first time we'll meet him is when he gets of the plane from his flight from Syndey to Melbourne!

ooo flying puppy!!! he'll be so happy to be 'home' with you guys!! will you be in the new house by the time he comes?? he is soo adorable, makes me want another puppy, but i cant handle the two i have :haha:

Happy anniversary gin!!!!! Can't wait to see tonnes of pics of the newest addition too xxx

Happy anniversary Ginny, hope you're enjoying it! Nice to have something happy to get your mind of the shit life's throwing you ATM!!

Congrats girls on 12000 posts girls......almost! who will the lucky one be?!

Oh and thanks for all the feedback re the scan and edd girls! Really appreciate it! xox

EDIT: oohhh it was me! lol I thought someone would snap this one up for sure!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->