Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

12000 posts and 1200 pages. Noice.

Happy anniversary Ginny!

Kiwi I think you're anything but a big baby! Laughed out aloud at you oh's suggestion you stick him back! He sounds like a great guy.

Right I'm off to take DD to play group, rock n roll dude, rock n roll...

Happy anniversary Ginny!!! How exciting to be getting your keys this week!!!

Angelcakes missed you on TG tonight!!!

Yay for your post squeegs!!! 12000 and still smashing them out! Bnb record for sure!!!

Almost snoozes time here too, knackered!

Love you all xxxx

Happy Anniversary Ginny and hooray for getting the keys!!

Angel - well done on the paperwork, very excited for you :)

Angel - yep Woolies at Winston Hills has banana and berries and cream in fun size packs of 18.

Ladies im afraid still a lonely line with FMU, so was definitely an evap line. I should say that considering ive been taking FRER test for two years (NTNP) and 6 months now....that this is my first evap line. so they are rare.

Any who, temp back up, and if i go with my little theory of ov on CD23, then that was a nice ID....so not over yet.

Haha Abs love the fact your feeling "twisted" at the moment - don't want to get on the wrong end of that! Bummer about the single line. Still, not out till your out & there's every reason to keep on hoping hon x

Well done Maddy - both of you forgetting your anniversary! Happy anniversary for the other day :) OH & I aren't married but we're coming up to 7 years together soon - can't believe it! Hopefully we'll be celebrating being up the duff as well as our anniversary in a few weeks :)

Do they have a "fingers crossed" smilie? I'd use that a lot I reckon.

Happy Tuesday morning sheilas, happy Monday night Kiwi & happy Monday morning Rosie!

You know major I was looking for silly as a mood, twisted was the closest I could get. I was like a kid on Christmas morning today. I take my temp in bed. It beeps to say that its done, I turn it off, run to the bathroom all the while saying "please be high, please be high" then turn it back on to see the results, its high enough so o do a little dance. Then onto my test... so I'm a little concerned about my mental health if af arrives.

Happy anniversary ginny! Hope u have a wonderful day and get spoilt. Today 7 yrs ago (5th) I met DH. Who would have thought all those years ago we would be here! Enjoy Ur day xxx

Morning lovely ladies!

Major, have a great day!

Abbs, Now that a few more days have passed, your temp does show that you could have Ov'd CD 23 like you think. the first time I could see a temp shift in your chart, but now that it went down and you had a slower rise, all the first part of it seems not so biphasic! Good luck! And stop peeing on sticks, you defo won't get a positive yet!!! save your money & your nerves! hehe

Happy anniversary ginny! Hope u have a wonderful day and get spoilt. Today 7 yrs ago (5th) I met DH. Who would have thought all those years ago we would be here! Enjoy Ur day xxx

so many anniversaries going on! I love it! xoxox

Evil duffered bitch just asked me again if we are trying....ARGh.

Abs just wink and say "actually I just really enjoy the practice".

Morning Ladies,

Up to date on all the post from yesterday & last night!!

happy anniversary Ginny! woohoooo for 4 years!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Will jump on later. We are enjoying our lazy Tuesday melb cup day at home. Audrina only wake up at 8am so we got a little sleep in DH is cooking breakfast.

Evil duffered bitch just asked me again if we are trying....ARGh.

Grrrr evil duffered bitch! I was going to suggest we :ninja: her arse, but then i found :gun: :finger: :grr: and :trouble: and couldn't decide! Of course we could always employ :jo: and her tennis racquet?

I'm off to bed now, have a beautiful day everyone!

Hahaha, DH said to me ( I emailed him about it) " I think it genuinely terrifies her that someone would find out what we are doing before she does" ....so well, I'm glad I didn't say anything

Did she tell anyone she was trying??! Did she wait until the first scan to announce??
You could say no, and if we were I wouldn't be telling anyone anything until we had something to announce - isn't that what you did?

The rudest question I had after announcing preggo with DD was "was it planned?". By an acquaintance at work and I think just because we're not married. None of your business!!! And would it change the outcome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->