Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Night girls. I've gotta stop taking the iPad to bed. I just have a quick check on you guys and whammo! another half hour rolls on by... :rofl: zzzzzzzz

Lol night major! Sweet dreams! The doc who I went get my bloods asked if it was planned. I said yes, it's been a long time coming. Must have assumed it was an oops cos I'm young. Jerk!

Abs, she's a bitch! If I were you I would have snapped and said yes, we have been got a while & you putting pressure on me makes me want to hurt you! So fuck off and don't ask me again! The problem with that is once you have one conversation with someone about trying, they think they have a right to ask how you're going with it. Like as if we're going to keep it a secret forever or something.

Hope you're ok!

If I told her.she would tell everyone, even my boss. She has told me so many times when people are trying or in their first trimester. If it is bugging her to not know then yaay...I wouldnt put it past her to tell me how to conceive...so I'm keeping my mouth shut. 3 weeks and she is outta here...yaay!

Major she told everyone she was trying and everyone the day she got her bfp

you have got to tell her how rude it is to ask. Seriously, It is your duty as a citizen of the world.

Hi ladies :)

I have skimmed through everything but I am not commenting :rofl: Seriously was like 50 pages and my mind is not what it used to be :rofl:

Squiggles I am going to try and book my 12 week scan for 3rd Dec too :happydance: I will be almost 13 weeks but at least it will be hopefully more developed by then :happydance: Going to try and get Daniel to be off work too :happydance:

Ok so I have only put on 1Kg in the last 4 weeks which is awesome cause my diet has been a bit weird :rofl: But the thing is that I actually look like I have put on heaps around my tummy ? I actually have a little bump? It's so weird and I don't think it's supposed to be like that? I mean I wasn't skinny by no means before I got duffered :haha: But it's just weird :rofl:

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? I have missed you :hugs:

Oh and Abby she is such a rude bitch! If someone asked me a question like that when I was trying I would have told them to F*ck off! It's none of her business the nosey bitch! It's nobodys business but you and DH ! :hugs:

Oooihhhhh I didn't realise she was one who had to leave! Yay! Least she will be out of your hair at work! In that case, I'm glad you didn't tell her. I also thought she wasn't trying. I bet it took her no time at all. Stupid bitch!

Lainey! Yay for little bump! I've been reading its normal at this stage to start getting tight pants or a slight bump. I'm not, but think its normal, everyone is different.

Lainey, make sure you take weekly photos so you can look back on them later and see how your shape changes. I started doing it on Friday, we're going to take a photo every Friday afternoon in the yard by a nice big hedge. Well actually I started taking Friday photos ages ago but till last week they were in the toilets at work. Who wants to look at photos of themselves in the work loo. Nobody, that's who.

PS My pants do not fit any more. I put them away so I don't have to think about it any more. Luckily, I have lots of dresses.

It's crazy haha I have to keep wearing loose clothing cause my belly is so bloated :rofl: How are you ? :)

Kiwi - we actually met on the 5th too :) I was going to look at the fireworks with my housemates at the local park. One of my housemates invited a couple of his friends - one of the was DF :) We basically started going out straight away, but I love having bonfire/fireworks night as our date even though it's not celebrated over here :) (I'm sure I've told this story already)

So I follow one happy date with a sad one. Our first boy angel was due today. I found this quote that I really like:

“For some moments in life there are no words.” – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

How many weeks are you again ababa??? That is a fantastic Idea :) I think I will take a photo evey week :) I can't wait till I et a bump :haha: My mum is sending me heaps of materninty clothes from my SIL (how convenient :rofl: ) so I will be sored pretty soon :)

Well she is only leaving on mat leave, but because she is so rich she doesn't have to come back.
I've told her twice that its not a question you can ask and none of her business... Clearly that doesn't work. I'm not a great liar either

Kiwi - we actually met on the 5th too :) I was going to look at the fireworks with my housemates at the local park. One of my housemates invited a couple of his friends - one of the was DF :) We basically started going out straight away, but I love having bonfire/fireworks night as our date even though it's not celebrated over here :) (I'm sure I've told this story already)

So I follow one happy date with a sad one. Our first boy angel was due today. I found this quote that I really like:

“For some moments in life there are no words.” – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Oh sweetheart - sending you lots of love and hugs today xoxo

How many weeks are you again ababa??? That is a fantastic Idea :) I think I will take a photo evey week :) I can't wait till I et a bump :haha: My mum is sending me heaps of materninty clothes from my SIL (how convenient :rofl: ) so I will be sored pretty soon :)

I'll be 12 on Friday.
Feeling much better sick wise, as long as I eat every 2 hours, butvery headachey. Really can't believe how different this is to when I was duffed with Harrison. With him I felt fantastic from day dot. This time, not so much. Roll on, 2nd trimester... cannot wait to feel better. And get that pregnant glow.

YAY :happydance: Oh I know what you mean with the sickness! I can't even travel in a car without getting sick :cry: BOO HOO!! :rofl: You're nearly there Ababa :happydance: Hopefully the sickess will feck off!!

Big hugs Ginny, may be do something symbolic today? Like planting a tree, or something...something that max can df can do with you?

Girls!
Hi! I'm Amie, and I'm currently living in Cattai NSW would love some Aussie friends on here, feel free to add me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->