Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Welcome Amie! I think you will enjoy our little group, great ladies, supportive and funny! Rules are, overshare, we cant get enough of TMI, stay one you are pregnant. Cossie and Angel have the front page updated explaining where we are all at.
This thread moves super fast...we love to chat!

Hello lovelies!!! How's everyone today? Hello to the two newbies too :hi:
Lisafr, just wanted to thank you for the in depth cp description:) that was way too daunting for me so I think I'm going to pass on hunting for it! Trying to not think about things now and just enjoy the holiday. Whether I'm duffed or not, no point in wasting this time away! Btw, still cramping like a mofo!!!

Hey y'all. Hi Amie, welcome to our little group!

Good luck to everyone betting on the Melbourne Cup today!

Welcome Amie!

Ginny- so sorry love! Sending hugs your way! Xx

Abby- I hate evil duffered bitch! Cannot wait until she leaves!

Lainey- I have the most hideous bloat belly also, I look like Santa!!! Blah!!!!

Hi ladies! :flower: hope everyone is having a good day! I'm off to bed!! Xx

Yay for bumpy belly Rosie :)

Hi to the newbies :hi:

Hi Maddy how are you?

I've been terrible again today and today is actually the first day that I've actually spewed! :cry: roll on second trimester!

Welcome Amie :wave:

Hi girls!

Ginny, big hugs for you today x

Abs, roll on 3 weeks I say - EDB will have left work and you'll hopefully have your bfp!

Lainey & number2 I hope the spew monster eases off soon. Lisa how are you hon? Sickness any better?

Hi kiwi, hi missie, I see you down there hanging out with abs and ababa.

Angel did you get the ok back for finances on the house?

Right, time for a nice cup of tea!

some good looking temps there Major, does your thermometer go to two decimal places? cause you hit those round numbers nicely! hahaha!

i hope that i have a BFP soon! and you too! Cossie is sounding quite promising too! feeling a bit down this afternoon, not sure why!

Hehe no just a 1 decimal cheapie Abs. When I got all those 36.4s I thought it was faulty and went looking for a proper bbt one but. Then the temps started moving and I thought I'd see how it went. So far so good I reckon!

doin the job alright! im always so amazed at the difference between pre and post ov temps.

Hope you're enjoying your cup of tea major :)

we have done promising looking charts this month :)

im waiting for DH to get off his computer and make me dinner!

:)

Hello again!

Melainey - great to have you back. Sorry about the 50 or so pages you had to catch up on.

Ginny - beautiful quote. I think that's an awesome idea Abby about planting a tree or a rose in your new back yard with the family.

Abby- sorry the duff bitch is so inconsiderate. At less you don't have to heard about her hole pregnancy.

Coss- that's ok I just copied it from a doc I found on the Internet it helped me.

Hi Major - hope your enjoying your tea!

Hello kiwi & missie.

I have a question for the 2nd time mummies I was just wondering when did you start showing. I know everyone is different. But I feel really bloated & feel like I am started to show already. I have to wear a uniform for work too & I am not shore how much longer I am going to b able to wear it for.

Kiwi - we actually met on the 5th too :) I was going to look at the fireworks with my housemates at the local park. One of my housemates invited a couple of his friends - one of the was DF :) We basically started going out straight away, but I love having bonfire/fireworks night as our date even though it's not celebrated over here :) (I'm sure I've told this story already)

So I follow one happy date with a sad one. Our first boy angel was due today. I found this quote that I really like:

“For some moments in life there are no words.” – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

I was at a international rules match between Aust v Ireland up in Dublin. Australia absolutely flogged Ireland and so we were up at the pub celebrating. I am a bad loser but I am an even worse winner :). I was dressed in aussie beanie, scarf, flag tattoo on my face and had a "kiss me i'm not irish" shirt on. So he took the challenge, bought me a drink, tried to kiss me and we exchanged numbers. I must have known something because usually when I would go out with my friends I am Kate from NZ and a dentist and give the wrong phone number but for some reason I told him my correct name, job and where I am from. And as they say...... the rest is history.

Willy Wonka is spot on and all of my thoughts are with you, your DH and your precious little angel.

Cute story kiwi :) although Australian rules is crap... They just stole an Irish game and changed it slightly ;-) hehe

how are you?

Hey lainey welcome back we missed u. How u feeling?

I'm ok. Have a very sore tummy but all good. Could be loads worse!

I agree I don't like GAA football, afl or international rules. I'm a rugby girl :)

Oh no :-( what has you ill? :hugs:

I'm sick as a dog! (don't know how they figured that saying out but I'm going with it) lying down on bed now :-( need to cook for boy too boo hoo!

I'm a hurling/camogie gal myself :) oh and maybe soccer too :)

Sorry girls, been out at a work BBQ, just got home to care package from angel cakes!!!! You are such s sweet heart angel!!!! Thank you so much, we will all enjoy out treats!!! Need to catch up on about 5 pages....back when I've had a read!!! Xxx

Ginny - Hope you are ok my sweet. I'm thinking of you on this hard day! Do you know what the most recent angel was? sorry if that upsets you. I really don't mean to. Beautiful quote - and so appropriate! xox

Hi Misscalais - welcome!

Abby, she's a daft bitch! she will never learn! hope you're ok. and if you're a bad liar, like me, she can prob see straight through you and just wants to crack you. stay strong!

Hey miss preggy cossie! I hope you're still enjoying your holiday! I checked my cp for a little while, but only around Ov time. noticed a change, but then got over doing it. it lasted not even 2 weeks. I wouldn't bother either if I were you - especially while you're relaxing!

Ababa, I have been taking photos too. chose a spot so they are all in the same place. I took one at 5w, 6w, missed a few and will start again next monday at 9w. i haven't changed yet though, hoping I do soon! lol hope you feel better soon!

Rosie - hope you bump keeps growing! not to fast if you're keeping it a secret though!

Major - loving the abbreviation - EDB haha gold! I will use that!

Kiwi - LOVE that story!

Nana - how was your bbq?

I'm just settling in to watch winners & losers! Loving being able to pause television as I am now able to catch up on BnB without missing anything! haha

Lol squeegs you crack me up!! I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be upset if I'm not ms preggy cossi!! This month I/we did things differently.only had sex when we wanted so I'm not even sure I caught my egg?? But I'm pretty sure I know when I ovulated from the pains I got in my left side.that being said, I've been so relaxed about it all I haven't put a lot if energy into it thus cycle but these cramps have really got me thinking I am indeed pregnant-cant believe I said that out loud!!! I just wish I could get a sign From the heavens above!!! But maybe these constant cramps are my sign?!? Can you imagine with all the hpt's I have at home waiting I be pee'd on, I didn't pack 1!!!! Now I'll have to buy one on Monday if AF doesn't show up on Sunday....between our cyber community (not even DH knows this!), I think I am :) gosh I'm going to crash hard this month if I'm not so be forewarned girls if I'm miserable upon my return!

Did anyone win on the Melbourne cup?

Lainey nice to have you back! I've had bad bowels the last couple if days and bizarrely enough, I thought of you! Gross I know, sorry!!

Been quiet on here without nana and squeegs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->