Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Haha, are you saying we're chatty?!? Lol

Coss, we are here for you if AF shows up, but I really think you might be too. Especially after Lisa getting hers with the same cramps as you!! Keep relaxing & enjoying your holiday hun!! Xxx

Yeah sorry girls, such crazy days these last two...

Big interview tomorrow, I'm not convinced I can even do the job so will be interesting!!!

Sweet dreams, must snooze but will properly catch up tomorrow my darlings xxx

Cossi I so hope that you are duffered :happydance: :) I can't wait till monday!!! <3

Night Nanna :jo: x

:hi: Squiggles :)

Cossie i know the feeling all too well! i really hope that this month is for you. Ive got a similar slightly hopeful feeling, but then worry i will crash pretty hard. You having those AF cramps is a great sign!

i think i will use EDB now too! hahahaha

Hi Coss, Hi Abs, you can add me to the "think I'm duffered" club. No good reason, just can't see how we can have missed that egg! I've had a couple episodes of nausea, but it's really too early for that (though I'm sure dr google will find me an example where 3dpo nausea was followed by a bfp!) and I get that very occasionally anyway. Work is really stressing me out at the moment and I think I just really really want to have an out in my future! I promise it's not the only reason I want a baby :rofl:

Hi Jayne, I see you down there :hi:

major I'm exactly the same re work...I was thinking about my life last night and how I've been wishing my days away because of work! Seems wrong. What sort of work do you do?

Haha just googled 3dpo nausea (definitely preggo according to dr google! :haha:) and came across the word "preggo-chondriac" :rofl:

Newbie good luck with the interview today.
Hi to all. Busy day ahead.
Lisa you asked about when ppl were showing who already had kids. It's definitely earlier. I'm 12 weeks on Friday and have a definite little fatty belly. I had a fatty belly before too but it's bigger now.

Good luck nana! Remember root cause analysis!
I put on a summer skirt from last year and yaay for weight loss!
I'm really tired today....but I suspect its more lack of strength due to lack of interest!

Are you going to announce on facebook Amanda?

After my scan on Friday. Well, maybe after I get the results of the combined blood/US.

Good luck Nana!

Abs, I work in allied health as a manager. The job itself is fine, but we're just being asked to do more with less - as with everywhere there's no money!!

Oooo add tired to the list of symptoms Abs!

Wow, nearly 12 weeks Ababa - it flies doesn't it!! Does it seem to be going more quickly this time around? I always imagine that i'll be so busy with DD that i'll keep forgetting i'm pregnant!

Hey girlies,

I hope there are some.more.bfps as I think im out!

It has felt so different this time with the severe back pain and really big and painful nips but.today is 3Rd day of spotting and think af is just around the corner so I was wrong and it's just the same as every other month!

Sorry to be a downer on the parade, gonna keep my fx for you girls xx

Newbie good luck with the interview today.
Hi to all. Busy day ahead.
Lisa you asked about when ppl were showing who already had kids. It's definitely earlier. I'm 12 weeks on Friday and have a definite little fatty belly. I had a fatty belly before too but it's bigger now.

Thanks Amanda, I went over to my parents house yesterday to pick something up. My mum was like I think you need to lose weight. Because I am on 5 weeks I didn't want to say anything. Its really hard at work because I wear a uniform too & its already fitting. I still has a fatty belly from my first pregnancy. So I don't know how much long I can keep it a secret from the pplp I see every day. I only have 7 weeks until Christmas.

Jayne the spotting could be implantation...u aren't out till af shows full force...esp given the timing of the spotting, and temps still high...I will keep my fx for you hun!

Thanks Abby, I reckon it's your month, your chart looks brilliant! Are you going to test today?

My chart is a little deceptive. Have a look at cd23, I think that was my ov date, had positive opk, and then temp shift, making me 8 dpo...so I think I will test Friday...knowing me though I will test tomorrow

Morning to everyone else,

Newbie - good luck this morning with the interview.

number2- how exciting 12 wks on Friday!!

Hello to Jayne, Abby, Major Missy and everyone else who's not on line yet!

AFM - I have booking in my OB seeing him at 10 wks & hospital. Also booked in my 12 wk scan just after boxing day. I also order from ebay a t shirt that reads I'm going to be a Big Sister for Audrina to wear on Christmas day at the in laws.

I did think that actually but wasn't sure if it was an implantation dip! How are your symptoms? Im really worried I've hurt my back, luckily im not working now until Friday so bed for me. I tested stupidly really early just cause my symptoms where so strong and can't get enough of peanut butter which I haven't eaten in years.

Wouldn't it be great if it just made your wee turn green or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->