Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I've always thought that when sperm meets egg we should get a noise Like ding ding ding jackpot!
Don't really have any symptoms, I'm cranky and tired..but I suspect its due to work atm.

I don't know if anyone else TTC number one gets this but I just have some serious doubts that I will ever get a baby! I seem to swing between hopeful and utter despair...which no doubt is adding to the tired and cranky

It would be my first baby.so I know exactly what you mean. My mum, nan and great nan all got pregnant by accident at about 20 but I always doubted it would happen to me and 7 months later Im still right

Abby your time will come. It took me 7 month this time around.

How is working today?

Jayne how is your puppy? Have you started or are you taking him to puppy school?

Morning everyone. I haven't been around much, it's super-busy at work and I'm exhausted when I get home. DH starts his new job today, hopefully in a few days things will settle down once he gets into a routine.

Abby I know exactly how you feel. Especially when farking FF moved my O date so we definately missed O again this month. Grrrrr.

Hey, he is soo good. I Haven't taken him to puppy school but after a month he sits, lies down plays dead, stays, comes and rolls over. He is a bit of a chewer when he gets board but only his bed has suffered.

Need to take him for his walk but can't move feels like I have trapped a nerve in my back, :-(

Maddy that must be very frustrating but makes your chart look great!

Abby27 :rofl: that's hilarious! Wouldn't it just make our lives so much easier if that did happen. I can just picture hubbies reaction. :haha:
I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Abby I think FF got your ovulation right. Look at the last chart - you had a dip at 6DPO then too. Some people do have that dip every month that is often called an implantation dip.

Maddy that must be very frustrating but makes your chart look great!

Thanks for the warm welcome girls!
Just thought I'd share a little more about myself.
I'm 25, been with hubby (27) 10 years next feb. 1st wedding anniversary is the 12th of this month.
We have two amazing boys who are 3 and 2 ( 14 mths apart ) the last three and a half years of my life has been a whirlpool of ups and downs.
We are ttc our last bub. I actually wanted to only have two, whilst pushing my 9lb DS2 out I was like, no more I'm not doing this again. :O lol but once he was around 9 mths old I knew our family wasn't complete yet. I'm desperate for a daughter, but if it doesn't happen well that's life, I've got everything crossed though lol
This is our third mth I used OPKs this mth because my cycles are between 29-32 days and I never o on the same time. Finally o'ed on CD19 this cycle, YAY! So just waiting to see what this mth brings.

Abby- I'm still keeping everything crossed!!

Welcome Misscalais!

Jayne- hope your back feels better soon!

Ababa- I lol'd at Harrison finding the donut then not getting to eat it! Poor guy!!! His face is priceless!!

Nana- good luck at your interview!!!

Maddy- sorry work has been rough :(

Lisa- my belly is sticking out too and it's my first! I look like I ate too many of Ababa's donuts!!!!

Amber- how are you!? How's the lil man doing??

Everyone else hi!!! Hope you all have a great day!! :flower: xx

Actually Amanda I think I o'd on cd 23 both months on ff!, otherwise a17 day lp is pretty crazy! I really have no idea though, before ff my temps were less crazy and I had a respectable .12 day lp.... I guess what I've learned is that its always a good idea to just keep bonking! Haha....I did enjoy the pics this morning! What a cutie! I guess I Just have to wait and see what happens

I feel a little better knowing its not just me walking around with a doubt cloud!

Hey, he is soo good. I Haven't taken him to puppy school but after a month he sits, lies down plays dead, stays, comes and rolls over. He is a bit of a chewer when he gets board but only his bed has suffered.

Need to take him for his walk but can't move feels like I have trapped a nerve in my back, :-(

Oh you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Abby, I reckon it's your month, your chart looks brilliant! Are you going to test today?

Hey ladies how are you all?

Nanna good luck today :happydance: Xx

Miss c welcome :) hope you get your baby girl!

Major :rofl: prego-condriac :rofl:

Rosie :hi: I have a belly too, but I had a belly before hahaha but it's more pronounced now!

Ababa I would like a doughnut please and thank you :happydance:Harrison's face was priceless haha

:hi: Jayne, Lisa, angel, missie, squiggles, Lucy, amber, Ginny, and anybody else I have forgotten sorry :hugs:

Abby even if you did I on CD23 your chart still looks great :)

Its 11.16am and I have just walked behind the reception desk & brush along the cupboards behind her desk & ripped my pants open on my leg!!! Now I can’t leave my desk all day :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->