Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks Abby, I reckon it's your month, your chart looks brilliant! Are you going to test today?

Hey,

Ridiculous headache now so didn't want to waste my last test so did an opk for laughs and it's positive. Now im confused.com!

Sometimes pos opk's mean dufferness.. Take a test?

I dear Lisa! Lol I split my trousers once right up the middle when I was waitressing at a wedding! Mortified!

That's what I've been reading but im sceptical, if my temp stays up tomorrow I'll definitely test

That's what I've been reading but im sceptical, if my temp stays up tomorrow I'll definitely test

Well...at 8dpo not sure I should test, but yeah I no doubt will. Got to keep the good people at first response in a job!
Jayne just bd, doesnt hurt to be safe. I think we get many lh surges in the month, but doesn't hurt to be careful, could mean duffered though! I hope so for you

The thread is getting exciting ladies!!

Miss c nice to know a bit more a out you! Hope it doesn't take too long!!

Lainey, hi miss!!! Xxx hugs

Abby I felt exactly the same way, it's a fear that you won't be able to do what we were born to do. Horrible. But it does happen, one way or another. Book in to see someone if you like. It was going to take me 5 months to get in, do if you do it now, you can take the pressure off and can go get checked after a while. It took me 13 months to fall preg ant, and I still kinda pinch myself. I thought I was doomed, it's just the stress & tension that gets to you though!!

Hi everyone else! Hope you're all having a great day & are brewing up your bfps! Xx

Hi lovely ladies,

I haven't said a proper hello to Jayne yet so hello :wave: Hope your back is feeling better soon.

Newbie - I have my fx'ed for your interview today - I don't reckon a big company would waste there time interviewing someone they didn't think was up to the job so I think this one could be yours :) - you also never know who may have passed on good info about you in the small work spheres in most industries - looking forward to hearing how it goes. Are the puppies back to normal from their recent ops?

Ginny - hope your week is going ok. Lovely quote from the other day :)

Abby - got everything crossed for you. Evil duffered bitch makes me so angry. I reckon she is so the green eyed monster and is not only completely socially inappropriate but also scared that you are going to be pregnant, taking away the only thing she feels she has on you and knows that your baby will be more beautiful and you will be happier than she will ever be! I'm counting down the 3 weeks with you!

Number2 - ha ha ha to not looking at photos of your self in the work toilets - I'm pleased you've found a better back drop. 12 weeks on Friday! - how exciting!

Melainy - How are you? Really hoping that your sickness starts easing off a bit soon. Did you get your Medicare sorted in the end?

Have any of you tried seabands,(Smithy - thinking you inparticular!) just remembered about them the other day - they are wristbands that have a plastic nobble on them that presses on an acupressure point. I used them with both the boys and although it didn't completly get rid of it but definately helped. I have them out and in use already with this one - feeling pretty green the last few days. Had to make a couple of runs to the toilet yesterday but have a really bad sick phobia so managed to swallow it back down! (sorry for the grossness!)

Hi Amie and Miss Calais :wave:

Cossi - so jealous of your fab holiday! Keep enjoying and looking forward to your bfp news on Monday!

Hi Lisamfr - I was 13 weeks before mat clothes with number 1, 9 weeks with number 2 and this morning couldn't put on a pair of trousers that last week were comfy. I know that it is bloating and have been trying to drink alot of water to try and reduce it but it does make me look pregnant and if it carries on not sure how long I'll be able to keep it a secret. I hope you've got someone to go and get your lunch for you and you're not wearing dodgy underwear!!!!!

Kiwi - hope the jabs aren't too painful. Getting so excited for you :) And with you on the rugby front although have to fess up to being a Wales supporter!

Maddy - really hope that ff is just having a moment and that you did catch that eggy. Hope DH's job goes well today and you get some time to have a relax!

Hi Squeegs - how are you feeling? DH is home today?

Hello to everyone else I've missed - I hope yoou are all having a good day!

Hey looney!! Feeling good! Been spewing every morning now, but still very excited about it, so not bad! Lol

How ate you? Getting any better? Has your bum settled down at all? Lol your birthday is coming up soon isn't it?

Hey missie :) great catch up superwoman hehe

I will look into those seaband thingy's :)

Oh no squiggles :hugs: how it stops soon for all of us :hugs:

I feel worse when in cars, buses etc soooooo gonna stay away from it for a while hehe bum is constipated again hahaha my friend got hep a from China so think I got it and that's why I had the poos haha but doesn't do harm to baby soooooo that's a relief! Yeah my birthday is on the 28th :happydance: xx

Sugar- I some how missed the Sash-Meisters post about interview! So sorry hin, hope it goes well! Have confidence in yourself, you can do anything!

Missie, hope you're feeling ok! I'm the opposite, I hate feeling sick & not being able to spew. I've always been a Speer when sick. Better out than in! Lol I hate throwing up food tho! So very glad my sickness is still morning sickness! Dh is meant to be home but has to stay an extra night. :( will be back tomorrow!

Hey missie :) great catch up superwoman hehe

He he not really - am 'working' from home on computer so opened 2 windows and spent about an hour catching up on everything I've missed over the last few days. I enjoy spreadsheets but catching up with you girls is more fun :winkwink:

Dang, why did I not remember my seabands back when I was feeling more nauseous! Mine are from actually sailing - and they do work for that. I remember actually remembering them at one point but then I forgot again. What an incredibly gifted comment. I should be crowned grammar champion of the world.

Please forgive me if its not accurate! I'm on holidays:dohh: also to the two new girls, sorry I don't know your stats so let us know and we can add you! xxxxxx

Wednesday Watch List!!! 7/11/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Jayney: 9DPO
Abby: 8DPO
Major Bee: 6DPO
Maddy: 4DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Newbie (nana): CD4
Kiwi

Angel: WTT
zoomlentil: WTT
Ginny: WTT
cossime: NTNP (I think I'm 11DPO)

9 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 17 weeks
LLMP: 12 weeks
Number2: 12 weeks
Lisa S (Smithy): 9 weeks
Melainey: 9 weeks
Rosie: 8 weeks
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 8 weeks
MissieT: 5 weeks!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Lisafr: 5 weeks!!!!!!!!

Even when you are in holidays, you are such a gem Cossie

Thanks for that cossi :) you should be out enjoying your holiday crazy lady ;-) x

Cossie, you are amazing! For that, you should be rewarded with a baby! Hehe

Thanks girls but I have it saved so I'm able to cut and paste;)

Oh how I would love to be rewarded with a baby!!!! DH just said to me my boobs are looking very "veiny". Had me thinking hmmmmmm. I might just buy a hpt at the airport shortly and test tomorrow!!! These ramps haven't stopped and I still can't sleep! EWCM nearly every day since lead up to O...keep your fingers crossed girls...oh how i wish i had a Thermometer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->