Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

FX'd Cossi :) I had very veiny boobs when I got my BFP :happydance: I can't wait for you to test :happydance:

Yay Cossi! how exciting! I really hope it's positive! remember you're due on Sunday though, so it may not be there yet. Get a good test!
ooohhh im just so excited! lol

My sister called today, wanting to borrow clothes cos a rep wants to take her out for tea. I said that was fine, as long as the rep takes me out too. lol Now I;m going out for dinner! Hope the rep shouts me! haha

Missie, yeah EDB is something....gossip, mistreated my puppy, put my life in danger, announced her own news at my wedding...and now expects me to tell her my own private business. Yesterday i got into the dark place about TTC (still a bit there), and her pushing her belly in my face didnt help.
Great catch up by the way!

really got to try and get my head out of this funk.
i bought some more tests today, and i even bought the digital HPT, reason being that when DH saw my evap line, he admitted he saw a line, but felt that it was so faint that it couldnt be anything....so when the day comes i get two lines, he will need digital proof i think!
Enjoy your dinner Squeegs! yes i must make an appt to see my doc, and i will...i generally have to work up to these things mentally, and cause im not in the greatest head space now might not be the right time. but i will.
Jayne i hope your back feels better?

Edit: today was the first time in my life i have looked at my boobs and sighed wishing they were veiney! hhahahahahahahaha

Squeegs - win on the dinner front - enjoy!

Abby - I've never had veiny boobs, hang in there! I never wish bad things on people but EDB needs at least a good slap!

Morning girls,

Nana, how'd the interview go?

Abs, hang in there!

Cossi, cheers hon. So great to see all those bfps!

Hugs to all you spewy ladies :)

Have an uber super day x

nana...

nana...

nana...

NANA!!! how did you interview go today hun?!?

Abby, best you wait then. it will happen, just have to give it time. maybe your body is waiting for you to be in a good head space! OR maybe you can use your digi on the weekend! hope so! woo hoo!

Hahahaha sorry girls! Got back to work and was swamped, only to have car man tell me my mini won't be ready until mid next week....aaarrrggghhh....sharing with hubby sucks. So I put on my sad voice and he gave me a brand new mini coupe to use till mine is ready!! Weird looking mini, but at least I have wheels!

So my interview sucked!!!!! I've never had an interview like that. Big oval table with FOUR of them sitting around it and me in the hot seat at the end. For first interviews I like an informal approach, this was not that. Stupid STAR questions that were quite difficult to answer quickly...I did my best and went ok for about half of it, then I think I got really nervous and it might have turned to shit! They say you never know, but I reckon I know!!!! Ah well, it's not the only job out there right? Maybe they will think it's just nerves and that I'm not the complete airhead I reckon I came across as!!!!

I have to catch up on PAGES!!!! Again!!! But thanks for thinking of me :)

Love you all xxx

Ps for those not familiar, STAR means situation, task, actions, results.....so help me god I hope I never have another interview like I'm going for a job with the prime minister it was that formal!!!

bummer, that sucks! I am very informal! lol lets say I wouldn't ever be able to climb my way up the corporate ladder!

my first ever in terview was at coles when I was 15/16. The boss asked me 'what can you bring to coles?'

my response: "oh, I can bring the world to coles!" followed by a slightly nervous giggle and a huge big smile.

I got the job, but that kind of shows the start of my career and about as far as I will get. hahahahaha

I have never had an interview for a job I didn't get before, so that's a good sign, but I think people hire me on my personality, and I'm a really hard worker, but just not real great in a 'professional' job.

haha good old coles days! lol

You would have died squeegs. I did my best, I was trying to interview all four of them back, but it's so hard when there are four people!

In my job now, I simply wouldn't allow four people to interview together, I want to see the candidate natural and normal, not freaking out about who they should be looking at!!! Cue darting eyes!!!! Lol xxx

when i went for an interview at a toy store, they asked me to sell them juggling balls! so i did a little pitch, and then they asked me to demonstrate their use....i have no hand eye coordination, but went why not, and threw them up in the air and did a little TA DAH! pose. i got the job cause i tried

INTERESTING enough DH applied there to and didnt get it! we met not long after any way, but we couldve worked there
it was my job when i was at uni....and easily the best job ive ever had!

Ouch Newbie - 4 people, that's not an interview that's an interrogation!! Well done for staying the whole interview, I'd have seen the 4 of them and pretended I was in the wrong room and run away!

Just off to tennis girls, ill post my catch up update in the morning xxx

Hi ladies! Man I suck and think I totally broke the 'hang around after BFP' rule! Sorry - please dont feel ive ditched you all! The last few weeks have just been craziness. We're wrapping up from college...liam has 2 more lecture days, STUVAC next week, exams, graduation and then were outta here! We're spending all our spare time with friends that most likely we won't see for a while (if ever for some of them!) it's so sad to be closing this chapter in our life, 3 years has gone so fast, and I'm struggling to think about life outside of our little 'bubble' here! So yeah I feel a bit emotional and all over the place...I just needed some time to get my head together again, so I'm sorry I've been MIA but hopefully I'm back! :)
I've missed so much but just don't have the time to read the last 100posts....if someone would like to give a brief overview that would be awesome?!

I'm 12 weeks today...feels very surreal to be here and have hit the 'safe zone'! With my girls I couldn't wait to tell everyone but this time I just don't have the same desire to tell the world! (Too much going on I think!) but also it was Ben's funeral today. We didn't go, but I just couldn't even think of splashing happy news on Facebook when Jess is burying her husband, I'm pretty sure she already knows but I just couldn't do that to her! I have my scan on Monday so will probably announce it then with a photo.
Hope you're all doing OK!

newbie- 4 at an interview is a joke, maybe they thought you were too much to handle with just two. i think they will have known it was intimidating and figure in your nerves!

ginny :hugs: loved that willy wonka quote. i love willy wonka.

abby- fx for you this month. i cant believe that duffered bitch, she is really something else, i would have smacked a bitch already, i commend your self control!!

rosie- i'm good. how're you??? crazy election day, i am finding it quite scary how divided the country is, and how upset some people are, and the repercussions that are coming.

amanda- loved the photos today, and i am glad you found a place other than the work loo for your pictures!! :haha:

lisa- hope you can keep a secret for as long as you wanted too!!

maddy- fx that you didnt miss this month!!!

kiwi- fx for two boys!!!

melainey, shell, smithy- hope you all aren't feeling too awful!!

lucy- understandable you've been MIA, you sounds incredibly busy, and now with a new sickness hitting the neighbourhood, i can imagine you are trying to stay well and keep everyone in your house healthy, and still trying to visit friends, wrap up, pack and get your head around moving.

angel- hope everything with your new house is progressing nicely!!! Will be so nice to have your own space and the pups back!!

cossi- ty for the update, esp while your on holiday, hope you are having a blast!!

missy, major, and the others i have missed, and the new comers, hello!!!!!

i feel really slack, i haven't taken any photos, my tummy has gotten a little bigger, but it wasn't small to begin with!!! I told OH this was the last week I could wear my reg pants as the ass feels like it might split if i bend over, and are getting too tight around my tummy, been enjoying my yoga pants/gym clothes. There are some days i feel/look more pregnant than others. wasnt sure what my tummy was going to do, i had a m/c at 5 months in 2003 (also resulted in the ending of a long term relationship), but figured it was soo long ago that my body had gotten back to normal, so not shocked im not bigger i guess, waiting for that pop out to come though. I will relax more after that 5 month mark, that pregnancy and this one are only about 3 weeks apart, in due dates. I presume i'll have enough pictures having to be taken in the states over the holidays, i'll just start collecting them then. Its nice to go out and no one can notice the pregnancy, but its also hard when sometimes you feel so crappy/pregnant/tired, and no one knows why!!

sorry for the long catch up/ post!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->