Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi my lovelies - I know I have been awol the last few days - I am swamped with report writing and just have not had a chance to jump on! I have not caught up on everything and sadly don't have time now to do it either! Just letting you all know that I love you, am thinking of and praying for you in your different situations, I can't wait to read all your news and that I will re-join the conversation very soon! Not much to report with me - ther than AF is easing up much quicker than expected - at this rate she should be gone by tomorrow which is a real blessing compared to last month! Anyway back to reports for me know :( love love love you!!! xx

Angel, glad your AF is being kind to you.

Nana, sounds full on! Nothing like going through that to get you out of your comfort zone!!

Loop, hope you feel better soon, you will once you settle with your family in your new home. Two bfps, missie and Lisa! Very exciting! A few people getting close to testing & major, cossi & Abby are all pointing towards a duffered state. AF hit nana, but she's going to pop out a very strong egg soon and hubby's sperm are gonna dance all over it! Kiwi has started ivf & is due to have done eggs implanted in a couple of weeks. Lisa smith & Lainey have been very sick, Rosie is doing well, maddy is waiting for her 2nd fs appointment in a couple of weeks. There are also a few new girls, sorry, can't remember names yet without seeing them. One is miss Calais. :) I won't update 2mums cos she kinda did just then! Amanda is 12 weeks on Friday. Ginny gets the keys to her new house soon, also got a puppy (well is getting it soon)! Also, I won't mention angel as she updated just up there too!! :)

So sorry if I have left anyone out of this, got on a bit of a roll but not sure if I missed anyone!

Sweet dreams everyone!!

Well done squiggles!!!

Just finished tennis, knackered, see you in the morning xxx

Much love x

Hi you all. Lucy, Angel you aren't the only ones neglecting the board, I feel like a duck on a pond at the moment - all serene and organised up above and madly paddling to keep things afloat. DH's first day today and he loved it. FX that continues. Catch you all soon.

Glad Dh's new job is off to a good start Maddy!

Welcome Amie!!! Cattai is not far from my new place in kellyville - not that I live there yet - I move in January!

All caught up finally but heading to bed - will have at least one or two more late nights getting these reports done - they are not due for another week but I want them do e by Friday so I can enjoy my weekend!

Ginny I love that quote from willy wonker - thinking of you xx

Night all! Will do my best to keep up tomorrow!

great update :)

Angel - glad your AF's are returning to normal a bit! Maybe that's a sign of the meds doing their work :)

2mums - I didn't realise that you had had a mc before :hugs: Did you ever find out why it happened (don't answer if you don't want to)

Kiwi- hope the needles are going OK! Do you have to take many tablets also? I'd actually rather a needle over a tablet. I really hate taking them :haha:

Smithy - miss you too!! Are you studying still at the moment?

Love the interview stories! Newbie - you never know, fingers crossed. I've had to help interview people one or twice and I was such a crap interviewer. Firstly I think I was more nervous than the person applying. Then I kept asking questions that only required a yes or no answer or even worse sometimes I babbled on that much that I ended up answered my own question and all the interviewee can do is nod in agreement :dohh:

I'm also very honest on my CV... although...I did try and cover up once the fact that I dropped out of uni and was basically doing nothing for a couple of months. Anyway, I got my dates all mixed up and confessed everything during the interview. Still managed to get the job and it was a fantastic paying one during a recession in London!

Sorry I can't remember anything else! I got uptodate earlier while watching big brother and now can't remember what I was going to write!!

Lucy we understand completely honey xxx

Nanna I hope that the interview went better than you think Xx

Angel lovely to see you honey :) Xx

2 mums his is that little man of yours doing? :) Xx

I'm the same Ginny :) I nerve lie on my resume! I don't lite full stop cause I always catch myself out haha Xx

sorry if I missed anything love you all Xx

Got my blood results back today and my thyroid it's back to normal but still have to take meds! Also didn't have hep a that my friends had thankfully :) soooooo all God here except my constipation haha goodnight ladies xxx

awesome catch up for lucy, shell!!! nice one!

angel- hope those reports dont take too much of your time and energy. And hoping the witch is gone tomorrow!

newbie- did everyone depart the courts alive??? :haha:

maddy- awesome news about DHs job! :)

ginny- i don't talk about it much, it was a long time ago, a dark time, took about 2 years to recover bc i had also lost a 4 yr relationship, but looking back, i have to think it was for the best, the pregnancy wasn't planned (contraception failed), i was young, so was he, and i wasn't at all healthy, and later found out he was into things (drugs) i had no idea about, and stuff that you wouldn't want for a child, and most likely, that all lead to the m/c, baby wasn't/wouldn't have been healthy. When I ttc this time with OH, I figured it was my karma that it was taking so long, and i thought it wouldn't happen for me bc of the past (worried about scarring, etc too)

melainey- all seems good here with him, been hard to find on doppler, had me worried a few times, but seems that he's hiding directly behind my belly button and is lost amongst lots of other sounds, so hard to find with doppler but i have found the HB all but once. Great news about your bloods!!! good luck with that constipation! xx

Hi all, some great catch ups there, not going to be able to compete I'm afraid!

Hope everyones well xx

I spent most of today checking that I'm 6dpo. So disappointing to be heading home from work counting it up & realising I'm STILL 6dpo, just like this morning... :haha: What do you think, 4 more days till testing? Abs, as a Poas addict I may not take your answer as reasoned...

hahaha, yeah never listen to me,...well actually my advice is often solid my practice is OUT THERE.
Amber im sorry about your MC story, goodness how strong you ladies are! i think though that leads to good Karma, not the other way around!

Major the best day to start testing is 10dpo, before that its rare to get a positive result. I dont really So my sound advice is wait another 4 days, even then though dont get to disheartened if its negative. my sisters advice, and she is much more rational than me, is to wait 15 dpo.

i dont have enough time this morning for a big catch up...just hello my lovely friends! having you all in my life makes it brighter!!!!
xo

Cossie high 5.on the catch up! I'm the same.with the not sleeping, had such a migraine last night and am always wide awake by 5.30! Can't wait for your bfp!

Amber im so sorry about your miscarriage! You are so strong and im hoping for a h+h mine months for you and.all my girlies!

Lisa it's totally understandable about you taking some time out, tell people when you feel ready!

Newbie, dh had 4.panel interviews once each lasting an hour for a job once only for them to turn around and say there isn't a position available anymore! Ridiculous! I'm sure you did great huni.

Abs im going to try and hold out too as getting cramps and
Still spotting. Your chart looks so great tho!

Hey to all my other lovelies! My back got better thanks really suddenly and switched to a lovely headache. Not sure what is going on!

Friday tomorrow!

Xxx

:rofl: ha! Like I'll ever make it to 15dpo! :rofl: if I'm lucky I'll make it to 10 or 11. Why would I wait longer when those sticks are just lying there..? Thanks Abs.

Morning girls!

Good morning!

So sorry, o missed jayney in my catch up! She's another to add to the hopeful duffered list!! She had a LONG cycle, but decided to ttc again just in time to finally ov!

2mums, that must have been terrible, it's easy to get caught up in reasons for not falling pregnant. Fact of the matter is, you did nothing wrong, it just takes time. Glad you got through your loss eventually. Very tough! Between yours & OHs losses, your baby will be very loved & never taken for granted!! Xx

Everyone who has been a little Mia, don't worry, we all know you check in when you can, we understAnd we all have lives too!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Xxx

Ps nana, how was tennis? Hope duffered bitch shut her mouth so she didn't cop another beating from you! Hehehe x

:rofl: ha! Like I'll ever make it to 15dpo! :rofl: if I'm lucky I'll make it to 10 or 11. Why would I wait longer when those sticks are just lying there..? Thanks Abs.

Morning girls!

Hahaha you will be there before you know it!! I love your 6dpo story! Hahaha xx

See I feel a little justified in testing now because if the two positive opks so many days apart...well that's my story and sticking with it. I think though my second opk has a more significant temp shift.

I hope my work day goes fast, I have tomorrow off...yaaaaaay

Go for it abs! Thanks mum 2q,
I'm the same as you major , no spotting to Wake up to so staring at my last test :)

Hi ginny. Tablets are the next step. On inj for a few more nights the they do egg removal hopefully this Monday. I stop inj but go on two lots of tablets and pessaries. In 5 days after that I do egg transfer and then we wait. So hopefully next weekend I should be pregnant but we wait to see if it holds. Fingers crossed.

Kiwi that must be soooooo exciting! Got my fx 200% for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->