Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I have every thing crossed for you kiwi!

Good Morning Girls,

I just read up on the last couple of pages.

I just popped in to say hello. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Will pop my head in a little later. xx

That must make it hard to walk Abs.

Kiwi that's really exciting stuff, can't wait to hear how it all goes. I bet all the girlies here will have everything crossed for you and look just as funny as Abs does trying to walk :)

Jayne you can always buy more!!! Haha

2mums sorry to hear about your previous mc. So happy you've got your boy on the way! What a joy he's going to be :)

Howdy to everyone else, I'm too knackered for a decent catch up but thinking of you all! Getting excited to see some bfps soon!

I'm off to bed now zzzzz will check on you chatters in the morning when I actually will be 7dpo and I can temp again and it'll be 3 days till testing!

Jayney, your chart looks great! I think that stick is calling you to pre on it tomorrow! Haha do hope the weird spotting is for a reason!!!!

Kiwi, how exciting! Huge process! I'm so glad they skipped the iui and went straight to this! How are you holding up?! So excited for your BFP, hoping its super sticky!!!

Major, 3 days isn't far away!!! Woo hoo!

Ginny, nope no studying here. Might pick up a unit in SP1 if I feel up for it.

So excited for kiwi and the people testing this week!

My oh is in having surgery at the moment on his hands.

Hello Everyone!!!

So sorry ive been a little MIA this week. it has seriously been busy as!!

Now to try to catch up...

Abs hun, i am holding out hope for you that you are are going to get your BFP really soon! Hang in there...i am staying tuned every morning for your update!!!!

Major good luck, have a good sleep and hopefully the next few days will fly past.

Kiwi - OMG i am SO excited for you. I hope you are still not having side effects from the needles and taht you are managing them ok....i can barely contain my excitement that you are going to be pregnant before we know it!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!! Everything crossed it sticks!!! XXX

Angelcakes - thanks again for sending the lumps as well as the treats! ive not had them before and they are tasty!!!!! Puppies will get there first treat tonight cos dh is away and i may need some entertainment back up - i'll take a pic!

Lisa - hope you dont tear todays pants hun! I would have been mortified as well!

Smithy i hope dh's surgery goes well - how is your ms hun?

Cossie you are a superstar getting updates done over there!!!!! LEGEND (who i reckon is dufferoonies!!!) xx

Squeegs my darling, any jobs going at Port Mac? Maybe we need a sea change....hehehe....hope you are well luv

Jayney its nice to see you back hun!!!! Hopefully your wait is short and sweet and you will have a baked down under bean in your belly in no time xxx

Lucy welcome back, hopefully you've caught up now thanks to Squeegs super fast catch up spiel!!!

Nice to see you too Maddy - is this week results week or is it next week? FX for good news!!!

Ginny - do things seem 'back to normal' as yet? Are you temping at the moment? I hope you arent still feeling unwell hun xx

2mums - looking forward to seeing some bump progression pics- get busy with that camera girl!!! Pleased to report there were no fatalities on the court last night lol....

Rosiecheeks hope you are still well gorgeous girl xxx

Missie - you too - glad the family are all on board now and you can settle into the next wait for a scan!

Amanda i am still hunting for Banana MW's!!!!! Hows your tum going, - ms staying away?

And hi :hi: to everyone else!!!! I am desperately trying to remember where i am at and have probably very rudely forgotten some people - so i apologise and i will try to keep on top of it now!!!!

Hey there sash xx morning sickness is on and off and it's making me nervous so I just ordered a Doppler :)

yep seems to be a bit better this week, thanks.
I am cr@p at keeping up to date - some of your catch ups leave me to shame.

Great effort on the catch up nana! I wish you would come here and find a killer job! Unfortunately, there are more businesses closing than thriving in port at the moment! Hopefully things will pick up soon! I think you should still move here! Do you play a musical instruments? You could try busking by the shopping centre entrance! Hehe

Smithy, has your ms eased up on you yet? Hope hubby is ok! Never a dull moment in your house! Xx

Never a dull moment! My poor baby got stung by a bee last night too. Awful :(

The morning sickness is coming and going. I had very little on Tuesday. Nausea yesterday. Very little today. But I just hired a Doppler

I have a tambourine you can borrow for that busking, Nana. I stupidly bought it for Harrison. He loves it. I am wondering what was wrong with me to buy something so noisy.

lol at the tambourine!!!!!!! Can imagine that one needs to be hidden on weekend mornings!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better ababa!!!

Smithy i think its great that you arent feeling so unwell, i am sure its just that your body is now getting used to the pregnancy hormones, but the doppler will be a great peace of minder that bubs is ok :)

Squeegs, as much as i'd love to think i've got a small level of musical talent, im not sure that my previous neighbours (who i think moved out because of shower singing days) would agree!!!!

XXX

Hahaha at the shower singing. I'm terrible too! We will have to be sure to steer clear of all karaoke bars in the future! Lol

Smithy, glad your feeling better! Ababa eased up at but at 9 weeks, you might just get it not as full on from now. When is your scan?

Ababa, that's a silly mistake. We did the same thing telling my mum to get dss a noisy saw. He lives to hold the button on. Terrible!! Haha

Hey, did the test and bfn Couldn't feel more down.can't even face going out to do the good shopping. Maybe next time

Jayne I'm sure the others will agree here that 10 dpo is still early days. I know how it feels, the struggle and disappointment is huge. Hugs huni, hang in there! I try to make myself feel better with the pantene ad philosophy...it wont happen over night, but it will happen

Hang in there Jayney xxx We all know how you're feeling hun and we're here for you gorgeous girl xxx

Noisy toys are the most fun. I used to make a point of buying them for other people's kids, lol.

I'm going to get a super noisey gift for Edb! I've been invited to her two babyshowers...no way am I going!,

Two baby showers?! My god she's a silly whore!!

Jayney, hang in there hun! Still early! Try and motivate yourself to do the shopping, night feel good to get out and do something 'normal' to get your mind off things. Try again on the weekend, 10 dpo is early as, like abs said!

Haha Amanda, I considered it now that I know how annoying they are! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->