Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Jayney, like the girls have said, 10dpo is eRY early still! If its any consolation, I got my positive with my first after AF was 4 DAYS LATE!!! Hang in there xx

Abs you crack me up!!!

Girls, ths place is magic!!! The best by far in terms of the entertainment for kids. I know today we will be at the water them park ALL day! I better come prepared so will ate the trusty iPad;)

So i bought a hpt from the airport yesterday. I must say it looks like a toy from the $2 shop!!! Anyway, I didn't test. My sensible side kicked in and said what for? Do. Relly want to be gutted this early on in our holiday? So I have decided to pack it away and test on Sunday if AF hasn't shown by then. She is due Saturday making me 12DPO today...cramps have eased off this morning so now I'm hanging for breakfast!! Love you all xxx

jayney- try a chiro or better yet an osteopath for your back/headache, sounds like something might be a bit out of place and it can cause aches, headaches, neck pain, etc. Still have FX for a bfp for you!!! (if you do go see someone, you just have to tell them there is a chance of pregnancy, but still ok to see them)

shell - you got that right, OH and I feel so incredibly blessed, this baby is so wanted, and loved already!!! :) ty

abby- :test: again. :haha: Get the most obnoxious, big, noisy, repetitve toy out there!!!

kiwi- i am so excited for you!!!!! FX and TX

smithy- wishing a quick recovery for OH!!!

:jo: nice catch up!!!! glad, i think, everyone survived last night.

cossi- good idea to hold off for testing, sounds like a bfp in the works, but best to just enjoy your holiday, sounds amazing!!!!

angel- hope work was low key today, and your reports aren't taking it all out of you!!

its rainy and crappy here today. feel like i'm getting a bit sick too, taking it easy, drinking lots of water and tea, and sleeping to keep it at bay.

Cossi, you had me on the edge of my seat... Twice! Haha thought you meant BFP today with first one, also thought you were going to have a positive test!! Lol very proud of your strength! Least you've got it handy for when AF doesn't show!!

Hope you feel ok 2mums.

Abby, only other noisy toy tip is to not get one with batteries that can be removed. It has to make genuine noise... Like the tambourine! Or a whistle or something. I once tried to get a set of those hand clappers for dss to take home to his mums. Didn't go for it. Bugger! Haha

how about that musical instrument with the plates and the drum stick like thing you bash it with (i know it has a technical name, but cannot think of itfor the life of me, so im using my practical description in its place!!!!)

bahahahahaha....do it!!!

2 mums i hope you manage to fight off the lurgy!!!

Stay strong cossie! Tho i selfishly cant wait for you to test! XX

Awesome!,we want something loud, obnoxious, can destroy things...seems fitting for her personality!

Cossie you and I are so flip sides of the test coin! I couldn't not test! (I did this morn Lonely little line)

OK. Here is my list for you to select from.
1. drums, maraccas, xylophone - anything musical and loud that does not take batteries, so it can't be turned off.
2. Anything that comes with a hammer. We have many of these toys. This is just one example: https://www.amazon.com/Playskool-Poundin-Bedbugs/dp/B000ZJVWTY Best is when they start to get more mobile, and use the hammer on other things. Like the flat screen TV.
3. Chicken Dance Elmo https://www.fisher-price.com/au/products/demodemo_90648.asp
4. the best would have to be a pet. Perhaps you will have to wait till the spawn is a little older for that little party trick. I suggest something very smelly, like a tortoise.

how about that musical instrument with the plates and the drum stick like thing you bash it with (i know it has a technical name, but cannot think of itfor the life of me, so im using my practical description in its place!!!!)

bahahahahaha....do it!!!

2 mums i hope you manage to fight off the lurgy!!!

Stay strong cossie! Tho i selfishly cant wait for you to test! XX

I had no idea you were referring to a xylophone. None. LOL.

lol!!! not exactly concise was i? No wonder i fucked that interview yesterday!!!!

Morning ladies...

Smithy I hope oh is ok and had a speedy recovery

Kiwi I'm soooooo excited for you :) I can feel a bfp brewing :happydance:

cossi great that you held off on the testing :)

Nanna hope you get a job soon :)

Janey don't give up hope,I didn't get my bfp till 11dpo and was stark white at 10dpo :)

Abby awesome idea to get the wench a noisy gift hehehe love the evil plan :winkwink:

Hi everyone else, couldn't remember anything else

Thanks girls but spotting is back and I feel like regular Af is here.
Haven't cried that much in a long time, what a woos!

Feel better now tho and on to next month. Looking forward.to more bfps :)

For those of you looking for annoying toys - this is most hated (by adults) toy in our house: https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Alphabet-Pal®-Caterpillar-Colors/dp/B00005OWEP

Each leg can play songs or say letters. Cleverly they made it so a child can just lean on the legs and it repeats the same letter over and over again.

Paint sets are also very annoying. I really have to mentally prepare myself for Max to make a big mess with paint.

Janey - sorry for the BFN, but like the others have said it's still early. Totally fine if you just want to have a good old sulk about it though too - sometimes things just suck.

2mums - thanks for sharing that. I'm hoping that when I have my forever baby I'll be able to look back to now and think it happened for a reason and I'm in a better place now. Coping with a relationship break up at the same time must have been so hard though, I honestly don't think I'd cope with all this if I didn't have support from DF. So glad things have worked out for you so wonderfully, you and your OH deserve it x

Lainey - hi :)

Hi everyone else too :)

You'll all be delighted to know that my bleeding/spotting seems to have stopped! I've also had tons of EWCM yesterday and today and yesterday I got what looked like an almost positive OPK. Not going to waste any digis on this cycle though. I just really hope I O soon so AF can hurry up and come along.

Oh I also finally got my appointment for the recurrent miscarriage clinic - 6th December! They really stuffed me around - I had appointments for the antenatal clinic and also reproductive services (IVF stuff) clinic made by accident. So frustrating, but glad it's all solved now.

Thanks girls but spotting is back and I feel like regular Af is here.
Haven't cried that much in a long time, what a woos!

Feel better now tho and on to next month. Looking forward.to more bfps :)

Ginny honey so glad the spotting it's finally stopping :hugs: also great about the opk :happydance: hopefully you are back to normal in no time xxx

Jayne sorry about the spotting :hugs:

nana :rofl: at your description of the xylophone, i didn't get it either!!! (been thinking about your sister and you family, sending lots more love)

ginny- you and DF are a great team!! And i'm so happy for you the bleeding has stopped and cm is looking hopeful, bring on the next cycle, fx it stays normal!!!! And glad your appointment finally got sorted, less than a month away, not long now!!

feeling a little better, but talked to my mum on skype for awhile, that always makes me feel better!! Apparently my aunt confessed to my mum today that she has some things that she won't be able to finish up, which my mum is assuming means my aunt knows her time is not long :( Although she keeps rally-ing and no one is really sure what she is holding on or waiting for, whether its my visit or christmas, or something else, but thats 6-8 weeks away and the chances of that are very slim to none. I've got her new hospital number, so will be calling her tomorrow or the next day.

For those of you looking for annoying toys - this is most hated (by adults) toy in our house: https://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Alphabet-Pal®-Caterpillar-Colors/dp/B00005OWEP

Each leg can play songs or say letters. Cleverly they made it so a child can just lean on the legs and it repeats the same letter over and over again.

Paint sets are also very annoying. I really have to mentally prepare myself for Max to make a big mess with paint.

Janey - sorry for the BFN, but like the others have said it's still early. Totally fine if you just want to have a good old sulk about it though too - sometimes things just suck.

2mums - thanks for sharing that. I'm hoping that when I have my forever baby I'll be able to look back to now and think it happened for a reason and I'm in a better place now. Coping with a relationship break up at the same time must have been so hard though, I honestly don't think I'd cope with all this if I didn't have support from DF. So glad things have worked out for you so wonderfully, you and your OH deserve it x

Lainey - hi :)

Hi everyone else too :)

You'll all be delighted to know that my bleeding/spotting seems to have stopped! I've also had tons of EWCM yesterday and today and yesterday I got what looked like an almost positive OPK. Not going to waste any digis on this cycle though. I just really hope I O soon so AF can hurry up and come along.

Oh I also finally got my appointment for the recurrent miscarriage clinic - 6th December! They really stuffed me around - I had appointments for the antenatal clinic and also reproductive services (IVF stuff) clinic made by accident. So frustrating, but glad it's all solved now.

Those alphabet things are evil! I hated it.

So glad your spotting has stopped and af should be here soon.

I can't believe the hospital dicked you around so much! Grrrr

edit- epic fail on that date, i'm early. had to double check, thought it seemed a bit early in the month, first date was a week in hawaii, how i could get those dates wrong is beyond me. i wont be telling OH, pretend like nothing happened, and be on my way. (i deleted the post this is talking about, thought anniversary was today, whoops) now changed my signature so i can remember it correctly now! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->