Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi girls - another brief one as I'm back to writing reports - good news is I only have English to go which is 20 comments and sadly also allocating 180 grades! (Just for english!!!) Will hopefully be done by tonight or tomorrow lunch time at the latest (I have an hour off class in the morning while my kiddies are at Japanese).

Amber - praying for your aunt!!!

Sash - gad to package arrived!

Hi to everyone else - I have read everything and feel like a slacker for not commenting! Love you all and couldn't imaginge life without you!!!

Chat more later on! xx

Morning girls!

Nana i'm with the others on your description of a xylophone!

Abs, great plan, one of DD's most annoying toys was Alfie Bear. Think it's V-tech, but you can remove batteries so think I'd def go for an awful sounding loud music toy! Sorry about the single line - still early days based on later O!

Jayne, Countdown to pregnancy website says a third of preggo people get a negative at 10dpo. And it's still 10% getting a negative at 14dpo so hang on in there. FX

Lainey sorry you're not feeling well hon

2muns, not sure what your last post was about but Hawaii sounds nice :haha: sorry to hear about your aunt x

Angel, yay for reports nearly being finish!

Hi to everyone else, kiwi, smithy, Lisa, ababa, Ginny!

AFM I'm now 7dpo and will be aaaaaaaalllllllll day. 3 days (at least!) till testing.

Enjoy your Thursday & I'll pop in to check on you all later x

I do like all these gift suggestions! i wont give an animal, just because of how she treated my doggy! but loud and annoying YES YES YES!

Well i just had an interesting afternoon! seems im going to be reporting to a different manager! this is a good thing! i like mine as a friend, but she can stress me out! this lady (who is also pregnant, but then every woman at work is), is a lot calmer, and she and i think a lot alike. so im hoping that the stress can settle down some! YAAY!
tomorrow off! YAAY!

Great news Abs, on the manager front and the day off! Oh, and your weekend bfp :)

thanks Major! Well it would be nice to not be the only woman in the fertile age bracket not pregnant at work! im a LITTLE worried that when my new boss goes on mat leave they will want me to do her job....but will worry about that when the time comes.

how goes your day 7? symptoms from Dr Goggle today? i was suffering from diarrhea and now, got Lainey's poo problem! most odd for me!

Abby - I've got it! Get EDB a framed photo of yourself & DH on your wedding day! completely disregard the fact that she's even pregnant and write something like 'enjoy your time off work' in the card. lol If she makes your wedding all about her, you can make her baby all about you! lol Oh my god! I just saw amanda's suggestion for a pet... that's the best! then she has to look after it! hahahaha would be so annoying, I would hate if someone got me a pet for a gift! just saw your post...fair enough. revert back to being all about you! haha good news about work!! x

Nana, do you hear back either way with the job, or just if you're successful? ps. terrible description of the xylophone! you could have at least mentioned how colourful they are!! hahaha

Jayney :( you poor thing. Look on the bright side, you were only ntnp this cycle, it was just good timing you started again in time for Ov, next time, you can get back on vitex (i think thats it?) and have shorter cycles and get back in the game for real!! xoxox :) by the way, I'm with the others who say it's early days. I had negative at 11dpo. got a + at 15dpo. still very feint!

Ginny, that's great news you seem to be getting back on track! Are you going to try this month, or just see what happens? I have never used digi OPKs, so you should be fine with the other ones! the 6th isn't far away! will be good to get some answers!

2mums, really hope you get to see your aunty, if not, she will love to hear from you! have you told her your boy news? she will be thrilled! ps hahahaha about the anniversary date! hope you copied the post somewhere so you can re-post on the appropriate day so I know what you're talking about! lol

Angel - happy report writing!! xx

Major - hello! have a great day! enjoy being 7dpo! :)

Squeegs I love it! Great idea

Major, I was feeling mood swings today...so I must be too! Hahaha
I do hope we both are babe

Frer question....does it take 3 min for a second line? Or is it straight away? Having never had one in just curious

Squeegs I love it! Great idea

Major, I was feeling mood swings today...so I must be too! Hahaha
I do hope we both are babe

Frer question....does it take 3 min for a second line? Or is it straight away? Having never had one in just curious

I had a frer get a second line - a faint one - at or maybe after 3 minutes at 10Dpo. I counted it as negative. So the next day I did another one and it was my BFP.

Abbs, it's different. on the first frer, I didn't watch it, was there within a short shower...maybe 3 mins. second one I took was fairly quickly, probably about 30 seconds - 1 min. I actually took one today, cos for some reason I just needed a bit of reassurance. Today my test line was there before the dye even reached the spot where my control line is. it was litterally there before I even finished doing my wee!

I dunno if depends on how much preg hormone you have in your system? I'm assuming if it's really strong you will see it pretty quickly!

i'm off to bed you crazy, goregeous, fun, smart, outrageus, bealutifu beautiful women! Hope you all have a great sleep (and day for those who are just getting up!) I love you all and am very proud of you all for how you are all handling this journey we call life! xoxoxo

shell- hilarious!!! love the wedding photo idea.

major- i know my post was a bit weird, my brain is not working today.

i just posted that i thought yesterday was our anniversary but its not for a few days, thought i forgot and so did she, not that we super celebrate it, not a wedding or anything so its sorta blah, but anyways, i didnt forget, i was early!!!!

my frer took maybe 2 min to show up

edit- my nan told my aunt its a boy, she was thrilled, not sure she'll finish or even start the book she wanted to for me, but i dare say she'll give it to my mum to do, i was told she had a boy book already so she was happy, my sister too already had a boy book started for me weeks and weeks ago, so good thing its a boy, :haha:

2mums, your anniversary is not blah! It's no less important than any of ours! I will be super excited for the day you guys can tie the knot! Until then, your relationship is just as equal as any other! Xx

2mums, your anniversary is not blah! It's no less important than any of ours! I will be super excited for the day you guys can tie the knot! Until then, your relationship is just as equal as any other! Xx

yeah i know that, its more blah bc we never have celebrated or done anything super special about it. maybe i will this year, might be the last chance for awhile, hahaha, be too busy otherwise. Good news, they past marriage equality in washington state, where my mum lives, and if we ever moved to the states thats where we would go. still not federally/nationally recognized, but a step in the right direction!! thanks for the love!!

Yea do it 2nuns!!!!

Squeegs you are one gorgeous girl! Love all your posts.

And ababa, ignoring a line on an frer???? That's crazy!!!!

Definitely crazy ababa. What you're supposed to do is stare at it all squinty eyed and move it back and forth to make it magically darker and real. You're supposed to do this for a few minutes at a time, every 10-15 minutes. It's also obligatory to fish it out of the bin after you've thrown it away in a huff. Again, it's best if you retrieve it from the bin several times over the next day at least to do some more staring. Those amongst us who are more committed would also then take the test apart and consult oh-wise-one-Google for confirmation that the brand you've used is notorious for false negatives. After that you'd reassure yourself you're preggo by consulting Dr Google about your symptoms. Then you might sit down with a nice cup of tea and order some more tests online.

I'm sure that's all in a ttc guide somewhere?

Major that's a classic!! I nearly wet myself!! How's the waiting goin for you? When are you planning on POAS?

Hi ladies, another middle-of-the-night check in for me. Nothing exciting here. Work work work!

Hi Lainey! I see you down there!! How are you feeling?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->