Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Rosie honey :) I'm not bad, having a bit of insomnia hehe how are you? Xx

Hi everyone! I'm going to be doing a bit of shopping today, need to find a sweater or 2 that hides my bloat! I borrowed a Doppler from a friend (one of the only people besides you girls and DH that knows I'm preggy) and even though I know it's too early I've been trying to use it! Lol :shrug: can't wait to hear that lil heart beat whenever I want to!

Squeegs- I ALWAYS need reassurance!! Lol, ESP since I haven't really been sick!

Maddy- hope work goes quick!

Jayne- fx it's the first day of your pregnancy! :hugs:

Angel- hope ou get your grading done quickly!!

Nana- your pups are just the sweetest!!!

Abby- yay for a new and better boss!!!

Major- you are right, I think your description of how to properly POAS should be in a guide!!

Cossi- hope you are loving your holiday! I love seeing the pics of DS on FB!

Amber- hope your aunt is able to pull through until our visit, I think talking to her will help!! Xx

Lisa- cant wait to try your bloat cure!! I need some help in that department ASAP!! How are you feeling??

Ababa- how are you feeling? MS still away? Do you have a Doppler??

Ginny- glad they got your appt sorted!

Hope I didn't forget anyone, hope you all have a great day!! Xx

Hi Rosie :hi: !!!! Can't believe someone is on here! I have been suffering terrible insomnia plus I'm 3 hours behind my normal Melbourne time hence by I'm up! When is your next scan?

Major that's a classic!! I nearly wet myself!! How's the waiting goin for you? When are you planning on POAS?

Oh the wait is always a pain in arse. Goes soooo slooooowly... I will probably make it to 10 or 11 dpo. I've been admiring your restraint. But then having the hope is much better than dealing with a bfn, esp on hols. So hope we're both celebrating soon!

Hmm, its gotta be sad but I just realised I'm looking forward to Abs waking up so I can stalk her temps and get a poas update! You've infiltrated my life girlies! Thanks :flower:

You're supposed to throw the tests away? Hmm. I still have my BFP test from Harrison.

NT scan today. Have had nightmares all night about getting bad results. So tired!

HAhahshs major, that is the best ever!! Funniest way to start my morning, thank you! By the way, have you made your profile pic the same as mine? My pictures on phone & computer have been whacky for a week or so, so not sure if theyre the same or if it's just a glitch, cos I can't see my pic. Anyway, I spun out, I thought I went to bed & came back & I had written comments! Hahaha

Amanda, good luck with scan! Im sure you will get a good result!! :)

Rosie, I'm starting to get sick now, not bad though. I think when I told the doc about my spotting with my rash & his answer was to poas to check, I guess it made me think that I could have just stopped being pregnant?! Weird, but I felt better after seeing it. I bought a 3 pack in case I get the urge again before my scan lol

Hope you all have a great day! Xxx

Morning Ladies! glad to hear that we have infiltrated Majors life! thats good news! you cracked me up this morning! i go through phases of having the old tests on a little bench in my bedroom, and sometimes throwing them away. occasionally DH will say, can we not have sticks that you have wee'd on laying about the house....i suppose he makes a good point!
i got up to wee in the middle of the night....so im holding on for a while before i test today
the photo is such a great idea, May be make them up a wedding album (cheapie internet style)....with NO photos of them from the day! hahahaha

Abs, you should get her photos of you having a great old time and write in the card something like 'so you remember what your life USED to be like!' or 'life as you know it is OVER!' lol obviously we all think having a baby is a great change, but she doesn't need to know her. Just plant that seed in her head and she will think 'damn it, I though I had 1 up on Amy, turns out she's got one up on me! Isn't she still fairly early? why is she already planning two baby showers? why is she even having two?

i just tried to play around with FF to have me ov on cd 23, but it put me on cd 26, and i dont think we caught it if that is the case, talk about utter depression at something really dumb!
thats it, next month im just going to DH every day or every other day from start to finish....good lord! i will never want to have sex again!

Looking forward to seeing a nice pic from your scan today Amanda!

there is a work one and a family and friends one! i cant get out of the work one, but it will be a cold day in hell when i go any friend function again (after hens incident).

She is doing this thing at the moment where only women who have had babies can say anything to her. she knows everything you see! in fact she fights with women who have had babies about information to. We were talking about breast feeding and a woman at work said that she tried but with her nipple alighnment and her babys gag reflex it just didnt work for her....WELL she started on this big thing about how that can be fixed, and the harm this woman did for not breastfeeding!....if you try to have an opinion on anything she starts "NO MAN YOUR WRONG"....and then spews out her information (she is an Anti Vaxer....dont get me started on those topics)....
(im an advocate for breast feeding to, but ive seen first hand how stressful it can be if its not working, so can understand what this woman at work was feeling)

Ooo just wait till EDB has that baby - best laid plans go out the window. It's a lot bloody harder than people think it is. Fabulous, but hard work & sometimes you just need to focus on having a happy mum and a happy bubba, whatever that takes. Abs, stay away from her when you get your bfp. You won't need a judgmental know it all hanging about!

Sqeegee nope haven't changed my pic. That must've been strange to see though! Hope it's sorted x

Hi everyone else :hi:

Just a quick hello tonight, will catch up tomorrow.

Oh still 7dpo today, roll on 8dpo tomorrow & two days till testing!

I think it is do rude to have an opinion on someone else's breast feeding. I'm all for it, but believe that at the end of the day you just need to keep your baby alive & if a bottle is the only way you can, or you choose to bottle feed because it suits you better, then bottles are fine! It doesn't matter either way. I'm trying to prepare myself for not being able to bf just in case so I don't feel that disappointment some women feel from the pressure that is placed on them. Hopefully all will be ok & I can bf, but think no woman has the right to judge another for their parenting choices!

my advice on BF from watching sisters and friends go through this....well meaning woman, usually mothers, mothers in law, grandmothers, will say phrases like "i think the baby needs a little top up" ...new mothers tend to go with the well meaning womans advice. DONT! its a supply and demand thing. as soon as there are top ups going on with formula etc your screwed. the baby wants more, you will know, the baby will suck harder and you will produce more.
just my 2cents on that one!

my advice on BF from watching sisters and friends go through this....well meaning woman, usually mothers, mothers in law, grandmothers, will say phrases like "i think the baby needs a little top up" ...new mothers tend to go with the well meaning womans advice. DONT! its a supply and demand thing. as soon as there are top ups going on with formula etc your screwed. the baby wants more, you will know, the baby will suck harder and you will produce more.
just my 2cents on that one!

Morning ladies!

Abs I can't believe that woman! What a biatch! Stay away, nobody needs that sort of attitude!

Major you are so right about the testing! I have to put mine in the bin outside or it doesn't stay there for long and it's up against the window. :)

Looking forward to bfps and lovely scan pics today!

Have a great day everybody xx

morning everyone :)

M2Q - careful with testing as you get further along. The's this thing call the hook effect, where once your further along with your pregnancy and have produced a lot of hcg it's like the tests can't pick it up as well so you actually get fainter lines! Apparently if you dilute your pee they go dark again.

Hope all you ladies are good this am :)

I'm spinning out a bit :( Just been the docs for blood results from last week. Got to take more iron and vit D (no surprise - always had silly low ferritin levels, 3 months ago was no trace and now is 15 so pretty pleased!) But she has taken more blood today as she said hcg was low - I'm not sure what its meant to be so some frantic dr google about to be completed - but was 180 at 4w 3d. She said not to worry but obviously doesn't know me that well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->