Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks my lovelies! Am just over the moon! Am not holding my breath for this month as i think i may have just missed it - checked cm again about half an hour ago and was more watery than ewcm now but will still be going for it tonight and the next few days just in case! Am just so happy to be back in the game!

Missie so pleased your levels have gone up so much! Must be a relief to know that your preg is progressing as it should be!

Xx

Hey everyone..

read through everything but am not going to comment on everything.

Kiwi really hoping that you caught that eggy :)

I agree with what shelly said it was beautiful!

Angel that is fantastic news :hugs: I am soooooo thrilled for you and P! Let's hippie you catch that eggy Vertu very soon xxx

Jayne I think that sometimes our dh's get just as caught up about the while ttc thing as we do. I know with me,I think D gated the fact that we were just having sex when planned and felt a little used! Don't take it personally tho honey Xx (easier said than done, cause I'm a fiery f*cker haha)

Hi to all you beautiful ladies Xx

As for me, I'm wrecked! Also duffered ladies, when do the mood swings stop? I have turned into satan on a bad day and poor D is getting it haha I font think it will be long until I'm biting the heads off bats and riding my broom around town!

Wait till you hear Feb! It's a bit rude!

Angel you will make such a great mum! I'm picturing us, with baby bumps watching our doggies play in the park! It's a nice picture

hey Lainey! nice to see you again! hope you're feeling better & that D hangs in there while the moods hang around! haha

Abs - I'm imagining something along the lines of FebFuckFest??? lol

Angel, it is just the best news. So overdue for good news for you two! I told you it's all coming together for you - the new year will bring a new home, a new addition to the family, a new lease on life after the shit time you've had lately! How are you feeling? less tired? You will get pregnant and go back to the tiredness. lol

Abs I love that mental picture! Lets hope we can make it a reality very soon!!!

I also thought of a rude one for Feb! Made me blush cos I don't say 'that' word!!!

Lainey! Missed you gorgeous! Hope the yucky feeling and the mood swings ease up soon! X

Feeling heaps better shell but still tired not quite back to normal yet but way better than I was prior to meds!

Haha Squeegee, FFF was my first thought too. Too funny Abs. Let's hope we're all too tired & full of ms to take part!

I'm walking to work telling myself I'm not pregnant! No witch yet and to don't want to let the hope in. I'd rather expect her and not get ahead of myself to testing tomorrow. It's sooooo hard!

Thank girlies :) I'm sure he will be fine haha God I thought I was going to explode last night all Because he wouldn't get me a bag of hour chips hahaha :rofl:

Angel missed you to sweetness Xx I'm soooooo super happy for you guys seriously have been waiting for you to be able to try again! You're going to be a fear munn :)

Got my medicare card sorted woo hoo, soooooo happy haha

Also had mormons knock on my door today!,I wonder what happens when the mormons and the jahovas meet in the street? Do they have a God off? (don't mean to offend any of tipi lovely ladies :) ) x

Major that chart is looking good...how long is ur usual lp?

CRAP CRAP CRAPPITY CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!! :hissy:

I started a little brown spotting this morning, at first I thought yay! implantation...... then the cramps started, I then resigned myself to AF being on her way as I felt just like I normally do. Then the cramps settled and I started to convince myself that it might be ok. Now I am on the couch, feeling really crampy and I just went to the loo and I have got fresh blood on the tissue. This looks like it as I always start light.

I am only 7DPO today.... last month I didn't temp but if I o'd 2days after my +opk like I did this month I only had an 8 day luteal phase... I was hoping it was a one off, or I O'd earlier and it was 10 days at least. I was so happy that I had a confirmed ovulation, but if AF comes before I can implant how am I going to get pregnant. :cry:

I'm going to call my doctor Monday and try to get an appointment, I am hoping there is something he can prescribe me that will help lengthen the luteal phase? Has anyone else had this problem?
can I get anything to help without having to go to the OB? it can take a while to get into one here and I don't want to miss any cycles.

Oh no taralyn! I think vit b helps with lengthening luteal phases - lucy will know more though cos she had that problem too

I hear you November is a crazy month at school too! Hope this week goes quickly for you so you can chillax a little! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->