Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah could be worse I know but not looking forward to Monday (Harrison's surgery - he's having an orchidopexy to bring down a ball that is floating around in his abdomen - the other one got done 9 months ago, they were supposed to do both but it was rather more comPlex than expected and than usual, of course.)

Angel now that you are cleared to TTC would you like a box of first response pregnancy planning kit or something - it's a kit with 7 ovulation monitors and a pregnancy test. All just pee on stick style. Not going to use them before the expiry date here.

Night all have a gorgeous weekend. And rain rain go away.

Yay angel that is brilliant news! You are going to be a brilliant mum!

Thanks lainey, im pretty fiery too and very highly sexed so cant wait till af is over. I hope the mood.swings settle soon!

Taralyn i lengthened my lp with vitex and it helped with pms too including bloating before af.etc. Maybd givd it a try or the b6.

Thats all i can remember for now as super tired, hello all of my beautiful ladies!

Night night xxx

Amanda - Good luck with Harrisons op xx Hope all goes well xx

jayney - Haha we are the same!!Very Fiery and Very Sex craved :winkwink:

Still no witch. Can someone please remind me I'm not allowed any hope until such time I'm witch free tomorrow morning?!

Major...you're not allowed to hope until....yada yada. :test: :test:

Missie...wow what a reading. Maybe not twins, maybe :baby::baby::baby: triplets?!

Angel... :happydance: you're back in the game.

Taralyn... I think Vitex is recommended :thumbup: (oh, I see it's mentioned above).

Kiwi... :flower: how far into the TWW are you now, my love?

Newbie... with all your upcoming spare time could you please come over and do my :laundry: :hangwashing: :iron:

Cossi... :help: all these BFPs! Maybe we need to add the EDDs into the regular update list so we know when everyone is due?

Mum2Q, Trying2B, Rosie, Abby, Lainey and everyone else - I'm crap at remembering & I'm sure I've forgotten people - sorry if I have. Hope you all have a good weekend and get some good :wine: and :sex:

Hey maddy! I O'd at 9pm last sat night :rofl: so I am 6 dpo. Not sure what is happening must be all the stimulation of my ovaries but I have twinges on the left side (where I had all the follicles) since sat. The are like ovulation twinges. Very weird. I am sure everything is passed and died off by now but I assume it's left over hormones. When does Ur IUI start? Let me know if I can help in any way

Well I got my results and I couldn't be happier - my medication level was spot on and my thyroid levels are back in the normal range!!! So I am allowed to FTC again straight away!!! And I think I ov'd yesterday or today - still have heaps of ewcm so am praying I haven't missed it!!! Tonight I join the NRB!!! Have already warned DH so that he is mentally prepared! We not going to tell anyone (apart from you all of course) that we are trying again so that we have no pressure - we are really hoping that we get lucky and fall straight away and can then announce it to our parents as a Christmas surprise! Am absolutely beaming with joy right now - will be hard to hide my excitement from my in laws when they get home!!! :wohoo:

So happy for you Hun!!!! Get to bed!!!! Hehe :happydance:

Hey maddy! I O'd at 9pm last sat night :rofl: so I am 6 dpo. Not sure what is happening must be all the stimulation of my ovaries but I have twinges on the left side (where I had all the follicles) since sat. The are like ovulation twinges. Very weird. I am sure everything is passed and died off by now but I assume it's left over hormones. When does Ur IUI start? Let me know if I can help in any way

Oh Kiwi, 6DPO how exciting! Are they doing blood tests to monitor you post-O? In about 20 mins I will head home from night shift and give myself that first stabbing before going to bed :happydance:

You made me laugh Maddy! Hope the stabbing went well :). Edit: goes well I mean - just realised you only posted that 20 mins ago...

Again Angel so excited for you!! So glad you've been temping and hope you managed to get that egg x

AFM still no witch... fxd I get to test tomorrow!

Hey Kiwi, did you get a good BDing in for that egg? So hope you caught it!

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say I met a girl from New South Wales today! Wow did she have a accent!!!! Lol

Angel! :wohoo: I am so excited for you honey :D yay yay yay

Amanda, I hope little Harrison's operation goes well. Poor darling :(

Major, test lady!!

Maddy, hope that first stab went well x

Hi Rosie <3

My ms is easing off now but god forbid I get hungry, don't ever get hungry!

Morning lovelies!

Major I hope to hear great news from you today!!!

Smithy so glad you're feeling a bit better - I hope it continues!

Amanda I'm sure Harrison's surgery will go well - can imagine that you'd be feeling quite anxious in the lead up though - praying for you! And yes I'd love that kit - thank you! I'll text you my current address.

Rosie I think you'll find that it is you who has the accent :rofl: hehe

Maddy I hope the first stabbing went well!!

Kiwi hun so excited for you just have a feeling that by 12dpo you will have a lovely bfp to announce!

Sash I hope you had a lovely wine last night and that you don't have too much of a headache this morning!!! Lol!

Hi to all else too I hope your weekends are awesome

As for me - I got in my first unprotected :sex: for several months last night! Hoping I caught it but not expecting that I did as I didn't have much cm at all by the time we bd'd but either way I'm back in the game! If I catch it this month it will be a bonus!

Hi girls,

Ababa, hope little H's surgery goes super well.

Rosie, I know what you mean about the accent. It stands out like dogs balls when you're not used to hearing it around! :rofl:

Happy weekend peeps!

Now, still no witch. If I'm poas tomorrow, do I use the CB digi I have or go out and get a cheapie? I thought I had a cheaper one lying about, but the digi is all I have! So poorly planned!

Haha Rosie imagine if you met someone from South Australia - now THAT's an accent! ;)

Major thats trickie I'm saving my digi for when I'm fairly certain its positive...so id get a cheaper one. If that is a positive then use the digital. Looking at a lonely line is one thing reading a negative in words I think would kill me. But that's just my 2cents....I'm very hopeful that you will get a positive! It's looking good.

Rosie NSW people don't have accents. Qld ers do! Even Vic, and WA and SA. But not NSW :)

Yep QLDers, definitely!

I feel the same way Abs. Maybe ill pick up a pack from sainsburys and poas Sunday morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->