Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I am not concerned about whether I would find out the sex myself or not. I'd be curious to know so I could set up my nursery - but at the same time I like the idea of a surprise! DH feels much the same way - I think once I am duffered we will make that decision - but I definitely would not want to have an invasive procedure like the one you described unneccesarily even if it was offered! :)

Off to grab some morning tea now - chat more later on!

Very interesting coss!

Angel, hi!! :) yay for same due date as nana! It's gotta be a sign!

Nana, I think you surged but didn't ov. But I am very confident on this one. I predict a slight drop but still high. Then it will bounce around where it is until your BFP! Keep bd to be sure, but I think it's pretty safe to say you caught this one!!

Morning ladies :)

Abby I'm sure you well find a dress pretty lady :) show those sexy legs off :winkwink:

Nanna and angel.. YAY for same ov date :) :flasher:

Ababa very interesting stuff ;) Ohhhhh and pasta looked awesome!

I love potatoes way too much to give up (must be my Irish side) Ohhhhh and the sausage must be the German side :winkwink::rofl:

Cossi I LOVE science, thanks for that. I can't wait to finish my course at uni :)

Hi squiggles :) how are you?

How us everyone else?

Km having strange dreams haha I posted on fb ;) xx

Oh and also, D told me I'm not allowed to find out what the sex is :cry: hahaha

Hi ladies, hope you all enjoy your Friday. I plan to catch up tonight while I'm on night-shift and then I'll feel like I'm really across everything that's happening. I did want to put out a hug for Kiwi before then though.

Well ladies im back from my shopping trip! i bought a little black dress with white dots. if i wear a little black or white cardi it hides my lack of waist! so im pleased. shows off the legs and the boobs and its comfortable. plus being black and white i now have my choice of shoes....can wear either my comfy but stylish black mary janes, or my wedding shoes, that were super comfortable. which would go better? white shoes with a black dress and white dots or black shoes?
any way got my nails done, and eye brows waxed so im good to go! also got myself a little night gown to assist the NRB (the old shirt wasnt doing it for DH apparently).
every time i get my nails done there is some random rude woman! why do people treat the ladies doing the nails so badly??? im always super impressed by what they can do with mine!

Yum yum yum :) how are you cossi?

Hello Lainey! I am doing fine:) It's nice being back home but sucks balls being back at work:( You guys must be so happy in your new place now! How's the unpacking going?

Yay Abs, outfit sounds great! I personally think black shoes will look better - but comfort is very important so if you will be standing up for a long time or walking any significant distance then I say let comfort decide!

I wear an old shirt to bed too - one of DH's ...hmmm... maybe I will need to buy something a little sexier for the December (san't remember the next word) Fest if I didn't manage to catch it this month!

Hi Lainey! Yum now I want sausages, potato and pasta - all currently not on my diet! Mind you neither is chocolate and I did indulge in one of those today!

Oh gosh I want pasta and potatoes at the same time now!!!

me to! and i dont even have a pregnancy to blame the craving on!
i know it sucks being back at work Cossie, but im glad you are back in the country! xo

that would be the december BONK FEST the DBF!
ive just fake tanned the old legs, and depending on how well the feet go will work out the shoes. my wedding shoes are the most comfortable on the planet, and the most expensive. i like wearing them because i can justify the expense...having said that my mary janes are my favourite

abby- outfit sounds great, you'll feel great, have confidence and ebd will have nothing on you!!! Have a great time!

you all are making me hungry!!

just called my family, some of them managed to get together for Thanksgiving, bad news is my aunt was moved to another hospital, much further away making it nearly impossible for her husband, my other aunt, and grandma to visit, which they were doing daily, so that is less than ideal in my eyes and not going to help anything :(

Abs, I say if you're going to be seeing end for the last time, comfort goes out the window. Wear whichever make you feel the best! You will look hot in either, but you'll likely FEEL hotter in one or the other!

Angel, get some lingerie just cos! It will be a waste of money tho, cos it won't fit you for long with your bump!! Hehe

Lainey, hey Hun! How are you? I'm well, looking forward to the weekend!!

For anyone who is interested, my dh has started reading a book called 'being dad' I've never seen him read a book, but he's enjoying it after a friend gave it to us. It's all about what to expect in every phase of pregnancy, into parenthood. He said he wished he read it while we were trying cos it explains how to cope with your wife basically. Lol it's also hot parts 'for her' I haven't read yet, but my girlfriend said its great. Sounds like a good book for all of us! Maybe moreso the 1st time parents/ttc #1. Just thought if share! :)

Hi ladies!

Cossi- thanks for the science lesson, that was great!

Lainey- you poor thing, I HAVE to find out the gender!!! Maybe D will change his mind!

Abby- outfit sounds smashing!

Amber- sorry about your aunt :(

Sorry for the lame catch up but I'm beat. Unfortunately I had a pretty rough day. Months ago DH and I offered to have thanksgiving at our house this year and due to a small glitch with the turkey taking longer to thaw than we thought, dinner was almost 1 and 1/2 hrs late. Shouldn't have been that big of a deal but some of my family (not immediate thank gosh) are giant douche bags and let me know what an inconvience it was...lm crying now because I'm so angry! let me tell you they WON'T be invited back.... Grrrrrr......I needed :jo:s cane today! Ugh!!!

oh Rosie, big hugs hun! im guessing that is very NOT what thanksgiving is about! (i only really know the story from the simpsons, FRIENDS, and the brady bunch).

People are stupid, and you went to effort, and they should be respectful of that! and THANKFUL!
i'll be standing next to nana and the cane giving the ever powerful...."look of shame on you"

2mumd sucks your aunt got moved again. Must have been hard for your fam.

Rosie, that is a disgrace! Chin up him & don't let them ruin such a special day for you! Xx

Amber I hope this new hospital has miracle doctors so that the extra strain put on you family caused by the extra travel time! I really pray that this ends up being a good move and not just unnecessary stress! Sending big hugs xx

Rosie how rude of your guests!

Abs thanks for clearing up the DBF mystery for me!

Shell love the vote of confidence about my "bump" lol! That book sounds awesome! Thanks for the tip! I was going to try and write something witty about your typo "hot bits for her" but that is much more Amanda's forte so I'll leave it for her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->