Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Shell what steps do you need to take to get DSS to live with you! ????

Oh shell sounds like dss mum has a screw loose! I hope she sees some sense and decides to cut all ties with that guy!

Oh Rosiecheeks I'm sorry to gear that darling! Big hugs xx

Dress sounds fab abs! Knew you'd find something gorgeous :)

Squeegs omg. That is terrible beyond words. I don't blame you for your anger, I would be livid!!!!

Hi everyone else!! Crazy day at work and now home to crazy house full of dogs. Need to catch up properly as I've not read everything yet.

Much love whilst I do xxx

Oh Rosiecheeks I'm sorry to gear that darling! Big hugs xx

Dress sounds fab abs! Knew you'd find something gorgeous :)

Squeegs omg. That is terrible beyond words. I don't blame you for your anger, I would be livid!!!!

Hi everyone else!! Crazy day at work and now home to crazy house full of dogs. Need to catch up properly as I've not read everything yet.

Much love whilst I do xxx

hey sweetie! Enjoy your catch up! xox

Sorry I've been MIA - the laptop had a hissy fit and I only finally switched to telstra today since they're the only ones that provide coverage in our new house!

Shell - what a horrible situation for your DSS to be in! I'm not 100% how AVOs etc work.... but obviously it was broken when she went to see him, so could you call the police and say that your DSS has had contact with someone who they are not suppose to.

Maybe the police can force her to keep DSS away from him.

I actually imagine this type of thing would happen often - like where the person being abused wants to go back to their abuser. She sounds like she needs lots of help and who knows how's she going to handle things once she actually has his baby.

2muns I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt being moved :( x

Hope the unpacking is coming along Lainey so you can get nesting!!!

:hi: Ginny!!

Think I've caught up now!!!

Squeegs you're doing a great job at staying patient. I would never have been able to manage that situation like you are. You are an amazing woman! Xxx

yeah that is a rock and a hard place alright. how old is she? im actually quite mad that women like this fall pregnant so easily. im very mad for you shell. All you can do is continue your support. DSS is the most important thing. i wish i could help more!

Yeah, he sure is! He's bloody lucky to have my DH as his dad, if not, he would be lost for a big part of his life! We'll always make sure he's safe & happy!

Nana - It gets a lot sometimes. Lately I have been saying out loud to myself 'get out of my head!' cos she's just been on my mind, constantly. I dream about her & everything. So frustrating! When I'm not thiking about her, she sends me a text or something. anyway, we just go with it, cos we know we are the only constant for him.

DH is the best ever. He rang her as soon as he got home & I told him, told her how cranky he is about it & that we wanna sit down & discuss it when she picks him up on Sunday. He handled it so well, I'm so proud of him. He grounds me most days!

The thing that frustrates me is that it's so confusing for him. He got pushed over at school, we told him that was very naughty of the other boy & it's not ok to treat people that way. He believes & trusts us. Then this happens, so we tell him this boy is naughty & we don't talk about him anymore. Then she goes back to see him, then this happens again, and he is told that this boy is naughty & we don't talk about him. How does he determine what is right & wrong & how he needs to treat people.

Poor little guy.

Thanks for letting me vent girls, I really appreciate it! You're all very good friends!

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have been MIA.... my 21 year old nephew has been badly burnt and has recently come out of surgery, he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his chest, arms and legs. To those of you that pray could I ask for prayers to be sent his way? Otherwise, healing thoughts and energies. He is in a very bad way and has a long road ahead of him. I know it is off topic for this thread but I believe that healing sent can really help and it is all I can think about just now.

Hey tRalyn, all my thoughts are coming your way. Hoping for him to heal up & recover nicely & quickly.

Night everyone xx

Squeegs wow that is just dreadful honey. Big hugs - I admire the way you guys handle this. There must besome kind of protective order you can get for dss so he can't be near him.

Rosie your guests can suck it if they think they should act like that! How rude. Hugs your way too.

Taralyn sorry to hear that - my thoughts going your way.

Night lovelies xo

Oh squiggles honey, that is awful Xx you are such a strong woman :) Xx

2 mums , so very sorry about your aunt honey xxx

Oh dear I can't remember anything else.. Love to all you beautiful ladies xxx

I'm very sad today (as I have been for a long while now) so just trying not to cry again haha goodnight lovely ladies Xx

Evening ladies

Kiwi, can't help with your question sorry but sending you lots of hugs
Abby - outfit sounds fab, defo go for the hotter shoes and I hope you have a good day
Taralyn - sending positive thoughts for you and your family
Squeegs - what a desperate situation, I don't think I could handle it in such a level headed, controlled way - you and DH are great and DSS is so lucky to have the love and security you 2 (soon to be 3!) provide. I really hope it goes ok and don't forget you in all of this x
2mums - sorry to hear about them moving your Aunt, so hard for the rest of the family. Thinking of you.
Hope you're ok Melainey :hugs:

Hope everyone else is good and has a fun weekend planned :)

Thinking the being ill the last few days was a stomach bug - managed a small bit to eat for each meal today and have drunk loads of water so feeling a lot better. Going to get some serious rest in this weekend :)

Kiwi - sorry to hear about AF turning up :( :hugs: I think that your LP would have been somehow affected by the injections - but 12 DPO is not a bad LP. I think my LP is 12 days - a bit hard to know since I don't think I've charted a month that hasn't been affected by pregnancy or recent miscarriages!

This might sound like a silly question, but I remember you had a scan and they told you when you were expected to O, but do they know for sure that you definitely did O? Like do they check your progesterone levels to confirm O or anything? Just wondering because another lady I know on here is on her first clomid cycle which sadly didn't work, but they checked to make sure she O'd from her progesterone levels.

2mums - that's so sad that your aunt has to be so far away now :( is there any chance of her moving back closer again in the future?

Taralyn - sorry to her about your nephew - sending positive thoughts his way!

Lainey - how come your sad? Hope things are going well at your new place x

Soo I'm pretty sure that I'm going to O around 4-6th December, so I'll have a bit of action in November, but mainly December!! Luckily AF is due almost a week before xmas - so won't be having to think about testing on Xmas day!! My miscarriage clinic appointment is on the 6th December - so I think that's a pretty good way to start my tww :)

rosie- sorry to hear, thanksgiving isnt thanksgiving without family drama is it!?! I'm sure although late, it was freaking delicious!

shell- wow!! kudos to you and DH in how you are handling it. I can't imagine the added stress and anxiety it causes you. Hope there is something you all can do, and that she actually listens objectively when you talk to her.

tara- thinking of you and your family and sending healing thoughts

melainey- buck up buttercup, we love you!! :holly:

ginny- love the timing. hoping AF doesnt show and you get the worlds greatest xmas present! FX for you!!!

my aunt unfortunately was not moved for her benefit, she was moved because there is very little the hospital/DRs can do, they are just keeping her comfortable at this stage, she's not eating, so just IV, pain meds, etc. She has lost a lot of weight but apparently looks severely pregnant due to the rapidly growing tumour in her body. She was in a nice, expensive hospital, taking a bed that they need for ICU/emergency patients, so she was transferred to a smaller hospital where the bed she takes up wont be a burden on anyone else. It sucks, its the worst thing that could happen, her daily visits is all she has and now those are basically gone. Her body is failing and now her mind will and depression will take over and that's a much worse way to go than at least have the comfort of family around giving you love and support daily. We're all quite upset about it, she hasn't been home since September and was hoping to get back there but it doesn't look like she will. Her husband and Grandma tried to change the move but it was hopeless. So I'm just waiting on more news, but I think it will be much less and less often.

Taralyn I will definitely be praying for healing for your nephew!

Amber I'm really mad at the hospital for shafting your aunt like that! Praying for a solution and a miracle! X

Lainey I wish I could fly your mum out so she could give you a big squeeze hug and put an end to your sadness! Try to focus on nesting and being positive about the bright future you have ahead - you will be an AMAZING mum!

I am home very late from a fun night at a friend's surprise party and need to hit the sack now! Love to you all - night xx

Trying2b – That's so horribly sad about your aunt, especially if there was no good medical reason to move her. Hugs to you. How was the ob/gyn with MIL?

LLPM – how exciting to be looking for houses. I loved looking!

Abby – no EDB yay bet your weekend will be great. I’m on a diet too – blah. 3kg down so far.

Mum2Q – how about instead of buying a book, you make a social narrative for DSS? They are really useful in circumstances that aren’t quite the same as a regular book you can buy in the shops.

Newbie – hilarious about whacking your opposition at tennis. Did you have a good visit with your little brother?

Lainey – where have you moved to? Are you getting a round tum yet?

Cossi – great update. Going to be an exciting few months when all these bubs arrive!

Missie – hope you are feeling better.

Taralyn – what awful news about your nephew. You are in my thoughts.

Rosie – grrrr to your ungrateful family. Sounds like some family members forgot there’s a “thanks” in “Thanksgiving”.

Kiwi – hun did you have any blood test follow ups after your trigger shot? Did they give you any progesterone? Hugs again…it’s so crap (this TTC business).

Hi to everyone else I missed….

AFM, needles are going fine. Seriously they are teensy weensy thin ones and you kind of pinch your belly and stick it in, it doesn’t hurt at all. Blood test on Friday (CD9 which is Day 8 of injectibles) showed I’m “progressing” and I’m going in for a follie scan and more bloods on Monday.

So sorry taralyn, I hope he has a speedy recovery x

Feel better soon missy!

2 mums that is just terrible news, such a tough time for you and your family, sending lots of love x

Ginny It sounds like perfect timing hun, hope you are nice and settled in the new place now :)

Maddy that's great about the injections going well, fx for great scan results on Monday!!!

Hope you had a lovely night angelcakes :) I'm hoping the double o for us will bring very special results!

Squeegs glad your dh got straight on it. Good man you have there! And you are an amazing woman xx

Hi :hi: to everyone else, I sense it's going to be another crazy day in this household today! Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->