Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ok, all caught up! I've been very busy and very blah the past few days.

Amber I'm sorry about your aunt, that's really horrible :cry:

Kiwi, I'm sorry about af love :( so unfair

Sash, yay for temp spike :wohoo:

Cossi, thanks for the science lesson, very interesting

Taralyn - sorry about your nephew, so sad.

Abs, outfit sounds amazing!

Angel, can't wait to see your bfp!!

Squiggles, I am furious!! So so angry. Document every single thing. Dates etc, this is the best thing you can do. That poor little boy :(

Smithy!! How are you hun? Hope you're feeling much better now x

I'm getting there :) I've had a rough few days but hopefully have turned the corner. I can't wait for the school holidays so I can just chill.

Little miss has decided she wants to play netball next year so that should be Interesting :)

Not long now smithy! Hopefully the next few weeks pass quickly!

And yay for netball!!!!! Great choice!!

Morning everyone, just sending love and support to Taralyn, Amber, and Lainey!

the wedding today is AGES away! so got to get the pup to the park for a big run around and then he can stay in the house. he would get upset if it was dark and we werent home yet, so this way he will tired out and just sleep.

fake tan worked so im doing the white shoes! DH also seemed to think they were the best choice !!! not that he knows much. one time i had a french polish on my toes and he got all confused and said "but they just painted a white stripe on"
Didnt take my temp this morning....got distracted by the NRB! wasnt really in the mood, and know im probably not ovulating any time soon, but when you dont wee on any sticks you really just have no idea. but that was the idea behind the NRB

Curly or straight hair today?

Not long now smithy! Hopefully the next few weeks pass quickly!

And yay for netball!!!!! Great choice!!

She is really short, like seriously lol. She plays well according to the nettas coach but it just makes me giggle, you can't see her amongst the other kids

Morning everyone, just sending love and support to Taralyn, Amber, and Lainey!

the wedding today is AGES away! so got to get the pup to the park for a big run around and then he can stay in the house. he would get upset if it was dark and we werent home yet, so this way he will tired out and just sleep.

fake tan worked so im doing the white shoes! DH also seemed to think they were the best choice !!! not that he knows much. one time i had a french polish on my toes and he got all confused and said "but they just painted a white stripe on"
Didnt take my temp this morning....got distracted by the NRB! wasnt really in the mood, and know im probably not ovulating any time soon, but when you dont wee on any sticks you really just have no idea. but that was the idea behind the NRB

Curly or straight hair today?

I love straight hair :)

She's gorgeous!!! Perfect for centre court or on the wings :)

I say curly abs!!! But that's just because mine is always done straight...lol

Hope you have a great time at the wedding, despite edb of course! X

Morning ladies :)

Taralyn sending positive energy to your nephew xxx

2mums that is just awful honey Xx I hope that you get to visit her when you get over that and I'm sure that will make her very very happy xxx how's the bump? Xx

Maddy so glad that the injections are going great :) hopefully you will be duffered soon Xx 'll bump as such, just getting fat no matter how little I eat hahaha Xx

Abby have a great tinge at the wedding, I'm sure you look stunning. having extremely straight hair,I LOVE Curley hair :happydance:

Angel hope you enjoyed your run Xx

Sorry for those of you I forgot,I love you all <3

Thanks for all the support ladies, I feel extremely mean for feeling like this, cause I got what I always wanted, but it's so r hard to be alone all the tinge and especially to go through pregnancy without your family! I always thought I would have my mum around taking me what I should and should not be doing but obviously that's not the case! I spend 12 hours everyday on my own,I have no friends, family andwhen D comes home he's so tired that he barely wants to talk to me! I get one to 3 days with him every fortnight if I'm lucky! I miss having friends haha :rofl: I've never had no friends in my life! I know I have you guys and I love you all so much, but having no human contact is just so hard! Sorry for that big essay xxx

Lainey honey don't feel bad! You can vent here anytime xxx

I can't imagine how hard it would be to be alone so often, and I really hope you can get to go home to see your family really soon xxc

Thanks Nanna :hugs: it wouldn't be so bad if I was like this all my life but I've always been very suicidal with lots of friends! Oh well :(

How are you honey?Xx

I think you will feel much better when the immigration stuff is sorted and you can see light at the end of the tunnel by way of a flight booked to see your family! Hope it happens soon gorgeous, in the meantime, we are all here for you for anything you need! X

Ps, I'm ok, feeling a bit flat today, slight case of the Saturday sads!

Thanks honey x

Oh no you poor thing Xx what's up? Xx

Good morning!

I had a dream last night that Nana & Ababa came to visit me! We all enjoyed some nice wine in hubby's man cave! haha was a good dream!

Ababa, the thing is that there is an AVO keeping him away from DSS, but she takes him there. I guess we could tell the police he's breaking it, keep him away that way, like Ginny said, but I guess she could then just cancel the AVO. I dunno - can she do that? or does it stand for the 12 months regardless of whether she wants to see him or not? We might need to look into it a bitmore with the police & see how we can get it enforced when he has never really done anything to us.

Lainey, hope your home sickness leaves you alone soon. You will be right once you feel more settled again!

Missie - thanks for the kind words :) Glad you're feeling a little better. Hopefully MS stays away from you for a while still! Bugs are yucky too, least they are quick!

Ginny - sounds like lots of positive things are going on for you in December! So glad you don't have to spen your Xmas wondering! I hope it's a BFP the week before!

Amber -I'm so sad for you & your family. I hope she can hold on to see you, OH & bump! maybe she's holding on to see you & she might be ready to let go after that. Hopefully she lets go before the bad emotional state sets in too much. xoxoxox

Angel - hope you had a nice night! you were very late!

Maddy - A social narrative? I have never heard of such a thing! what is it? (please excuse my ignorance!) Exciting times coming up for you!!

Nana - hope your day doesn't get too crazy! your chart looks good. it seems to listen to my predictions & do as I say, which is nice to see after it's been so naughty!

Smithy - hope you feel better soon, I really do! Yeah, we keep a diary, used to keep it daily - every single text back & forth, every single conversation, every visit etc. Now we just write the stuff like this that goes on, cos it's mostly good, but when it is bad, it is very bad. I have to get my diary out again now.

Abs - you're so good to your little doggy! good choice on the shoes, looking forward to some pics of you looking gorgeous!

Nothing specific Lainey, quite pathetic really!!!

Lol at dream squeegs, and I'm glad my chart is now doing as you tell it!

I hope you have a great day today x

:hugs: Lainey, you're allowed to feel like that. It's completely natural

Shell a social narrative or social story is a tool used to prepare kids to face something out of routine. They are typically used with kids who are on the autistic spectrum as they don't cope well with change but are also used to help kids cope with other social changes. It is where you write a story yourself about the situation and read it daily with the child and include all the strategies you would want them to use to help them cope. The names of the characters can be changed although they are often kept the same so it is more relayse. I have a whole bunch of info on it at school that I can scan and send but you can probably also google it and get a bunch of info too.

Thanks ladies :hugs: I don't know what I'd do without you Xx

great dream squeegs :)

Angel how are you honey?x

maddy- scan went well, MIL absolutely loved it, she was just amazed, and we had a few really good face shots, could see the iris of the eye and stuff, was a great day for her to be there. She feels more a part of it now, which was a slight issue before, she thought bc she had no blood ties to the child it wasn't her family, but we've set her straight now. Glad to hear your shots aren't painful, there is too much pain in this ttc, I have everything crossed your scan goes well and this is yours and DHs month!!!

:jo: how was your brothers visit. house intact?? lol.

abby- we do that with our pups when we have to go out too. I say curly, i'm a sucker for curly hair, but like nana, its probably bc mine is straight. Hope you and DH enjoy yourselves at the wedding! Keep your head up and dont let anyone ruin a nice day for you.

smithy- good on your DD for wanting to try, short or not, if she has the passion for it it wont matter! But, I also dont know a damn thing about netball :haha: But she is a cutie!!!

melainey- thanks, i'm hoping to visit her, but not sure she'll make it another month, as i have a few days in LA and a week and a half up in seattle with my mum before I get to where my aunt is. But she is hanging on for something, no one knows what or why, but she keeps rallying when they think its going to be her time. so fx. Bump is actually looking more like a baby rather than a meal, lol. Still at that, is she fat or pregnant stage?! :haha: So sorry your down and lonely, I skype with the family a lot it helps me, but I know how you feel, when i came over here I had no friends, it can be very difficult esp with you wanting someone right now while pregnant. :hugs: xx

shell- yeah i'm hoping to see my aunt, she also has some friends flying over next week from the east coast, so maybe that's what she's been waiting for. I just know she is in a tremendous amount of pain, so i hope she knows its ok for her to go when she wants. I really hope you can get this avo, crazy man/ dss mum drama handled easily, you don't need that added stress, but its so heart-warming seeing how much you and DH care and looking out for DSS. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->