Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

You'd all be very welcome!!! Paul can cook us all dinner with a fried egg on the side! :rofl:

Hey angel yeah was great to see him, even with a crazy 4 dog house!!! X

Glad to hear you had a great time Sash!

Bed time for me now :) night all! Xx

Morning everyone - well night time for you, morning for me since I'm just starting night shift. What great weather we had here the last couple of days. The vegie garden is happy. I'll be on my days off after tonight's shift - yay!

Hi Maddy - yay for good weather and days off!

As for me I had broken sleep last night and my temp was taken after only 2.5 hours sleep and was way low (36.2) so not sure whether to trust it or not!!! I took it at my usual time of 5:40 but my FIL left at 3am to go fishing and I was woken up by the car leaving! I went back to sleep after my 5:40 temp but then woke up at 7 :( I took my temp again but only had just over an hour and it was high (36.7). I have entered in the first temp - do you think that was the right thing to do?

Morning all :) hope everyone had a great sleep and look forward to hearing about more crazy dreams :rofl:

Maddy I hope your shift went well and that you have a great day off! Excited to hear about the upcoming scan on Monday!

Happy Sunday girls xx

Oooh angel, I'm thinking implantation dip????? It's about the right time for it! 2.5 hrs is pretty close to what you need so I think I'd stick with the one taken at the normal time...fx hun!!!!

Ff gave me fixed ch's at 3 dpo today on the advanced method, which I wasn't impressed with, so I switched it to research lol. Now I'm trying to trick my chart!!!!!

Love your trickery Sash!!! When you switched to research did it move your ch to where they are now or did you have to do that manually?

I want my temp to be an implantation dip but not getting my hopes up!!!

Yeah research gives me dotted ch's....even when I put it to opk/monitor it still said 3 dpo....stupid!!!! So research it is whilst I trick it!!!

At least we are halfway there now angel, hopefully the next 6 days goes fast!!!

Newbie and Angel - last night I dreamt we all met in the botanical gardens in Sydney to celebrate you girls being 8 weeks and 3 days preggers! We had champers and sausages and Abby was in the wedding outfit - we had a fab day :)
Hooray for days off Maddy and good luck for scan tomorrow :)

I hope so too! Are you going to wait until next Saturday to test?

If per chance you are only 3dpo - (I think you're 6dpo though) did you time bd to catch it??

Nup I don't think so angel! I trusted my cm....for better or worse!!!!

As for testing, who knows! I will probably try not to test, but I'm not sure this time that I won't after the cp last cycle....how about you?

Great dream missie! Here's hoping!!!

I'm going to hold out until next Saturday I think :) by the way I love the new title for your chart!

Lainey. I think you need to come up with some strategies to meet some people nearby that you can get some of that contact you are craving. When I was pregnant with my first child I joined a birth board on https://www.babycenter.com.au/ and ended up finding a group of girls who all lived within 20 minutes of me that were all expecting babies in the same month. Once our bubs were born we all caught up every fortnight in person for a little mums group, till we went back to work - perhaps you might find some friends that way that live nearby you. They will likely have a FB group set up for the month you'd be on so just ask them if there is one, you might find some like minded souls.
It isn't good for the baby for you to be unhappy and lonely. So lets see if we can find you some human contact - it is so important. You would realise that a little baby needs human contact - the cuddles with mum and dad for example - well so do grown ups, so don't neglect your own needs too, they're real needs. Hugs.

And hugs to all of you - have a great day x

Morning ladies :) :flasher:

Angel in soooooo hoping that's an implantation dip :happydance: Ohhhhh and a fried egg on the side sounds delicious hehe Xx

Nanna YAY for ch's :flasher: paying this it's your month Xx

Missie awesome dream :)

Maddy yay for nice weather :) x

Nice weather here too :happydance: (my idea of nice weather is overcast, cool and no rain) hehe enjoy your days off x

Ababa thank you soooooo much :) I agree,I do need human contract, especially being such a social person normally. I called my mum lady night and had such a huge cry to her (she knows what it's like, as she moved to Germany fell in love and had us and was very lonely in Berlin) but I felt 100 times Bette when I got off the phone! Last night was the first might in ages where I want grumpy at Daniel and didn't argue over stupid shit! I get depressed sometimes because I have nobody and the only way I know how to deal with it is to take it out on the people I love, which unfortunately it's Daniel at the moment but I think I'll be fine :) just need to call hone more often and Skype more often :) will check that suite out on my laptop xxx

How us everyone today? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->