Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

booo - just wrote a huge post and lost it :(

ahhhh so annoying! One of the main points were - Lainey, maybe you could try looking for some prenatal classes? Like prenatal yoga or those ones that talk about delivery and how to look after baby etc. Might give you a chance to meet other pregnant ladies so at least you'll have one thing in common :)

Also, Df's brother lives in Perth and we're hoping to visit sometime early next year, hopefully I'll get to come and visit you too :)

AFM - been super busy today! Had friends over to look at the house - they seemed impressed which is always a nice feeling :)

My AF has basically finished too. Only a tiny, tiny bit of spotting today. That means AF was only here for about 3.5 days - the shortest AF I've ever had in my life! I usually have 7-8 days of AF... Trying not to read into it and just hoping it's one of those weird miscarriage things. Really hoping I either get a BFP or normal AF this cycle!

Hi Ginny! Oooh I really hope you get a bfp this cycle too!

Sash your temp looks like it is finally behaving itself! Nice little rise today!

Afm soooo tired today but only 14 work days left for the term (plus weekends) so nearly there! So much to do though between now and then!!!

Have a lovely day ladies xx

Morning all! well i have had a shocker of a night, no sleep, and something of a dodge tummy....so ive called in sick, with the promise to work from home. i hope that is ok....dont like calling in sick, but the reality is that we are all adults, i will get more done from home, and i feel like i need a day off....so....got to get rid of this feeling guilty feeling!
Ginny may be it was a small AF cause it was a getting you on track cycle? ive had odd ones before too....usually AF goes for 5 days and randomly it will go for three.
Lainey, Ginny's idea of a yoga class or something sounds really good!
Angel, ive been counting my work days to the end of the year too! ive got a few more, but really looking forward to a break!
Squeegs, i hope that the story thing works for DSS! poor little fella!

well temp still down, and NRB going well...i havent had this many BD in a row on my chart before! I caved yesterday and took an OPK....it was pretty close to being positive, but ive had that before too....so not reading much into it....will just keep bd ing until i know the temp is way up.

Morning girls :)

Thanks squeegs darling, i missed your post when i went to bed! Im thinking of stopping temping now that im pretty much positive that i eventually o'd, whether that was 4 or 7 days ago i guess time will tell!

Yep Angel it seems to be hanging around at about the same level now which is much better than that bouncey shit it was doing earlier in the month! Glad to see yours is on the rise also - i reckon yours will shoot back up again tomorrow!! Im hearing you on the tired thing...it sounds like we will be finishing up at around the same time, and it cant come soon enough!

Ginny fx'd you get your bfp intime for Christmas! Im hoping that the timing of O and your appointment is a sign :)

MS ABS!!! Do NOT feel bad about being unwell!!!! We are human, and we all get ill, and the best thing you can do when you are sick is stay home and keep your germs to yourself instead of spreading them around the office!!!!! And if you are sick, you are sick, you shouldnt have to be working from home hun, you should be resting up and getting well, hugs luv, i hope you feel better soon!

DH and i decided last night that the whole Europe thing is just too hard this year, as he will struggle to get time off around Christmas etc, so instead we have just booked a house up at Noosa for 10 days, where we can take our pups, and some of his family might come up for a day or two here or there. So at least i have a holiday to look forward to!

Lainey your dinner sounded delish :)

Hi :hi: to everyone else, i hope you all had great weekends, and have a good week ahead

10 days in Noosa sounds delightful.
Abs you aren't very good at having a sick day, are you. You're not supposed to work while you're having one...
Morning all. I am back to work after a week home with the little man - I think I forget how to work.

Yay for a holiday in Noosa!!! Are you going before or after Christmas?

Abs - please relax today - I agree with the others - sick is sick - and exhaustion counts as sick - if you push yourself too hard you will end up having to take more time off - take one day and relax completely, sleep, do whatever you need to do to feel better and then worry about work when you're back at work!

Amanda - LOL at forgetting how to work! :)

lol amanda!! Im sure wont take you too long to remember ;)

We're going just after Christmas Angel....its going to be a bit hectic as this year is Melbourne Christmas (my family) year, so we fly down to melbs chrissy eve, have christmas day there, then catch the 6am flight back to syd on boxing day before hubby's family all come over to our place for christmas lunch on boxing day....then i think we will be driving up to QLD on the 27th/28th, will split the drive in half to make a bit nicer for the pups tho....then just stop for a week or two!!!

Abs - i order you to rest!!!!!

Helllllooooooo ladies! Have just finished cathing up! lol at he 'schlongs, crazy charts, weird ass dreams and the fired eggs!!!' Also, hello Tay. Sorry I don't have any info to give you either :shrug: Hope you get some answers soon.

I wont try to do one of my catch ups today as I am feeling a little queasy atm. I'm not sure if it's starting now as I have been pretty good up until last night??? So we told our parents last night! Wasn't planned at all but my folks dropped into the inlaws unexpected while we were there and DH just said 'lets tell them' so he did! Everone was delighted and happy but they ALL suspected it!!!! They all said they thought I would come back pregnant from our holiday but they didn't realise I was pregnant before we even went of on holiday, well neither did we!!! So happy times at the moment:) We still stick to theplan to tell the extended family at xmas time.

DH's bday today (29) and I haven't bought himn anything:( I asked him what he wanted but his response was 'I already have everything I want now' too sweet but he did finish off by asking for some sexual favours (standard lol!) So maybe I will try to think of something cute on the way home from gym today...

Glad you all good weekends! Looking forward to the bfp's coming up shortly!!! Have a great day xxx

Abs, honey.. REST!!!

Nana, can I come on holiday??

Cossi, yay for telling the family :)

Angel I had a hilarious dream about you last night, so funny.

Hi ladies :)

Abby rest you crazy woman! Nobody should work on their sick day from work :rofl:

Nanna that sounds great :)

Ginny I would live to be able to do yoga,I Assn soooooo uncoordinated tho hahaha I fall over my own toes haha! However I will give it a shit :)

Well looks like I'm going to be spending my birthday, anniversary and quite possibly Christmas alone! D .has to work :cry: I'm ready to go home now :) I'm going to call immigration today! I'm soooooo over everything! These hormones are driving me crazy as it is, but to be alone with them it's even worse! Sorry for my down mood lately! love to all of you beautiful ladies xxx

Cossi glad you told your parents :) I couldn't hold off on that one either haha I lasted 2 weeks hehe Xx

Smithy how you feeling?

Lainey will give yoga a shit :rofl:

Course you can smithy!!!

Hopefully things will get sorted soon Lainey and you will be able to move forward finally!!!!

Xx

Hahahaah That's probably exactly what I would do if I went to yoga :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yay I love that your chart is playing nice Nanna :winkwink: xx

P.s one more week until my scan! I can't wait and I wish it was next monday already :happydance:

Lainey - Yay for scan!!! I really hope immigration pull their finger out and let you visit your mum and family soon!!

Smithy - please tell me about your dream!!! I'm so intrigued!

Cossie - we your parents over the moon?

I had a wierd dream last night - was really random - bit hard to explain but basically in the dream I got in trouble at work for not knowing that the rules had changed and that you were no longer allowed to make the 'shhh' sound when telling someone to be quiet. Apparently the new rule was that you had to make your mouth look like you were saying 'shh' but without the noise as it was too disruptive. In the dream I was publically humiliated in front of all the teaching staff for getting it wrong! Was so random but so real that I checked with my friend at work this morning that it really was a dream! Aargh I am so tired - clearly my tiredness is making me loser my mind!

:rofl: great dream Angelcakes :) Hopefully it's a good sign :hugs: xx

I hope it is a good sign - didn't even think it could be a duffered dream - hope it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->