Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol angel!

Ok in my dream all of us were at a ttc retreat in the Maldives..

Angel was the sex therapist/instructor/ ttc guru and you were screaming at us that we were doing it all wrong and everyone had to have sex while standing on their head if they wanted to conceive.

Totally weird :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: standing on our heads! Now I haven't even tried that one :rofl::rofl:

I swear 7th heaven gets me everytime! :cry: Crying my eyes out again hahaha Gosh I love that show :rofl:

Oh I love that show too lainey - so corney but I don't care!

:rofl: Smithy! Funny thing is that when my mum was trying to conceive me her best friend told her to stand on her head after they had :sex: to make sure no :spermy: fell out! She totally did it too for half an hour! My dad says it was the funniest thing to see her hop straight off and flip upside down - apparently her face was very red and she had a massive headache at the end of it but hey presto I was born 9 months later so it certainly did the trick! Guess it is the next level up from a pillow under your butt after :sex:!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been such a slacker! I've been working and recovering fom thanksgiving! Hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all very much, I work again tomorrow but will try a proper catch up tomorrow night! Xx

Yeah, I'm intrigued to see what I dream of tonight!

:hi: Rosie darling <3

I can honestly say, I wish I was an Aussie because this thread you girls have going is really encouraging. Love how kind you all seem. :)
Baby dust to all of you <3 from the US :winkwink:

Hey everybody! Hope everyone has had a nice day!

Nana - your holiday sounds great! It will be beautiful up there! Nice temp today too. I think ditching the thermometer at this point is fine...you know you've ov'd all the temps will do from now on is confuse you if you don't know what they're doibng. The temp shift is all you need! whoa to the hectic chrissy!

Abs - hope you feel better today & relaxed!

Ababa - must be hard to get back in the swing of things!!

Cossie - glad you got to tell the news! If your family is anything like ours, everyone will know by christmas. lol happy bday to your dh!

Looney - hope you can go home hun, and that you feel better soon :)

Angel - lol at dream. glad your friend cleared it up for you! haha

Smithy - your dream is awesome too! haaha

Hey Waiting! Nice to see you popping in! feel free to join us - there are a few here from other places! good luck with your TTC!

Worth a try then angelcakes :winkwink:

:hi: Rosie honey Xx

Smithy herro :D

Hi waiting for Damon :) you dint have to be from Australia you can join if you like :) we have lots that are on the UK, Ireland and America :) I myself an from Germany/Ireland :happydance: welcome, and enjoy the thread :) these ladies are one of a kind :)

Hey squiggles :) how you feeling? ONE WEEK UNTIL OUR SCAN :happydance: x

I called immigration today to change my address, and also asked them what's happening.had a lonely young lady who said that it normally takes 13 months which I Wii be on the 7th of Dec I think :) soooooo I asked her what would happen if it's not approved then cause I need to go home and she explained it all to me do I feel a loot happier now :) hopefully it gets approved haha

Lainey - that's great news!! how exciting to have so much to look forward to in December!

Yep, scan should be good! I'm going to go get my bloods done tomorrow, so should get all the results on test day which will be good.

Yeah I know I can't wait :)

Yeah I got mine done last Friday :) cannot wait :)

Squeegs and Melainey how exciting with scans just a week away - can't wait to see pics :)
Been laughing at the crazy dreams!
One of my friends at work guessed about being duffered today - I tried to say it was a bit of extra weight but she just laughed and pointed to hers and said that cause mine was not in rolls she didn't believe me - I fessed up in the end, its quite nice having someone there that knows but not sure how I am going to keep it a secret for another 3 weeks.

Hope you've all had a good Monday and Abby I hope you got some rest!

Yay Lainey! Great news!

Good luck with the test squeegs! Can't wait till you and Lainey get your scans!!!!

Hi :hi: Damon!!! You're right, this little group of girls are beyond amazing. Feel free to join and spread the love :)

Hope you can keep your secret missie!

Well I got home and whipped up a beef rendang and a kapitan chicken batch and my house smells amazing! Now to make dinner. Pork fillets in creamy mustard sauce with steamed greens. Yum!!!

Much love xxx

Hi all - haven't had a chance to read and catch up as my mother is visiting, we are having a great time and did some Xmas shopping today!.

As for my IUI journey, it's not looking great. Today was CD11 and day 10 of injectibles (Gonal-F, dose 37.5). Most people would be ready to "trigger" ovulation in the next day or two. But my scan showed only 1 follie at 6mm :cry: Need to be at least 19mm for trigger and possible fertilisation..... Will go back in 2 more days for another scan :(

Oh maddy I'm so sorry hun. Fx the next scan shows a nice big one ready to go xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->