Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Maddy-I really hope that in 2 days time that follicle cooperates! Don't get too discouraged yet. :hugs:

Nana and Lainey-Thanks for the warm welcome!

As for a bit of my story, I'm a nurse here in the US. My career is very disciplined and stressful; I studied the fine arts and was a professional body piercer earlier in life so its very different from what I thought I'd be doing for a living.
Married with a 4 year old daughter.

This is our second cycle TTC #2; I've been sleepless tonight worried that perhaps my hubby isn't wholeheartedly ready as I had thought. I'm looking forward to some comaraderie through this board. TTC can be tough on the emotions.

Fun facts:1. My hubby and I are both twins. 2. Both my thighs are completely tattooed, with quite a few others elsewhere for good measure.

Hi Damon - lovely to get to know a little about you - Rosie, one of the other girls on here also lives in the US she isn't a nurse but is something similar - sorry Rosie I can't remember your job title!!! You are very welcome to join us in my opinion we are all pretty great!

Maddy praying hard that your scan on Wednesday will show good news with big juicy follicles ripe and ready to be triggered!

Sash I so badly want to eat your dinner and the curries - yum yum yum!!

Hi Missie :) hope you're feeling well!

Amber I hope you're well and your preparation for travel is coming along nicely - have been praying for your aunt!

Hi to all others! Love x

Oh meant to say earlier... Sash maybe you could meet up with Shell on your way up north!!! Wish I was coming too! X

Hi Waiting4Damon - wow that's a bit of a career change :) Welcome!
Maddy - got everything crossed for the next scan, sending lots of egg growing thoughts :hugs:
Newbie - all your cooking sounds yum, enjoy! (No egg on the side though? ;) )
Squeegs - yeah, looking pretty rounded! (was fairly rounded to start with!) I showed pretty early with the boys aswell. Not too bad in the mornings but after lunch have to put my big scarf and cardigan on! Going to get a bit warm when it hits 35 in Melbs on Thursday :)

Hi Angel :) I have loved seeing your chart again! Fx'ed for your bfp this weekend!

Maddy - sorry to hear that :( Hoping you still get some positive news at your next scan. Can they boost any of the drugs up for next cycle (hope it's not needed though!)?

Hi everyone else!

OK, so my body is a bit more screwed up than I though.

AF seemed to have finished after 3.5 days (usually it goes for 7-8 days), then yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting and this morning was completely nothing. So I thought it had finished - told DF and got all his hopes up for some action for tonight.

Now at 9pm tonight - bam, medium flow has just started again! WTF? :grr:

I thought during today my boobs were a bit sore, which would be odd if AF had finished as I usually get that leading up to AF.

So no idea what is going on. Already feel like the miscarriage is going to still affect this cycle though. Had a "why me" moment to DF just then

Thanks Missie! I am not getting my hopes up - just happy to be back in the game!

Ginny my second last AF - the one before i started on my thyroid hormone meds - was just like that - i know its not the same thing but I'm sure AF will finish up again soon prob just your hormones settling down - don't count yourself out this cycle just yet!!!

Hi guys, thanks for the good wishes....since follies only grow 1-2mm per day I'm not sure what another scan in 2 days will show. I think they want to see if it's growing at all. Feeling like a big fat failure really....

lainey/shell- so excited for your impending scans!!!!
lainey- great news re immigration too!

angel- thanks love! i'm very ready to go home, but not at all ready or prepared or anything. appreciate the prayers, keep 'em coming! :)

ginny- :hugs: hope your body sorts itself out this next cycle.

maddy- fx for good follicles in two days! hope they grow and give you good news! stay positive

:jo: food sounds delicious!!! we were meant to have lamb loin chops, but i went grocery shopping last week not realizing we had dinner dates nearly every night, so by the time we got to it, our lamb had gone off, so take out chinese it was. good thing its trash night but i hate throwing away food

rosie- hope you are recovering from thanksgiving alright, bc i know there is no rest for the wicked over there, christmas is everywhere!

welcome waiting!

afm- i think i am starting to feel bub, little movements -same place, same time of day for the past few days, but its still very faint, getting stronger, but so surreal I'm still having a hard time processing it.

Nice to meet you Damon :)

Angel if squeegs is around when were passing thru I would be beyond thrilled to be able to catch up!!!

Good luck in the heat wave missie!

Ginny if your af was normally longer maybe your body is just finishing what it needs to? I hope that's all it is xx

I am knackered after that kitchen effort!!! Bed soon I reckon x

Amber how exciting to be feeling your bubba!!!

Heading to bed now lovelies - chat more tomorrow! Xx

Great temp angel!!!!!! Mine is down again, I think it's time to put the thermometer away again!!!!

Still way above your cover line Sash! But yeah if it is stressing you out def put your thermometer away :)

Maddy - hope your next scan shows some better news. sorry hun xx you're not a failure - it's very common for people to need help with these things. :)

Glad you have joined us Damon! INteresting little history, thanks for sharing. Hope your hubby comes around, have you talked to him about it?

Angel - will be great if Nana is doing a road trip to get there, we'll catch up for sure!

Missie - good luck hiding it! hehe

Ginny - you poor thing. sometimes people have whacko cycles. I think it's even worse for you after a MC. It's a bit of rubbing salt in the wounds for you, why can't your body just be normal again! I feel for you hun! xox Also, with my AF, it's normal for me to get it light, gets a bit heavier then turns light & into spotting within 3-4 days. I normally have a clear day and then get another 'gush' sorry for TMI....only a gush for want of a better word...It's not another constant flow like when it's heavy, it's more like heavy spotting that lasts all day and usualy clears with some light spotting the following day. it's possible your cycle may just want to change in general?

Nana - I got excited at your temp - I thought it was a nice little temp dip! I think you're in with a huge chance this time round! put your thermom away if it's going to get you down though!! xoxo

2mums - how exciting! thats such good news! hopefully by the time you go home your family will be able to feel too! especialy OH, she will be over the moon & I guess she will feel a little more a part of it when she can feel!

Thanks Angel xxx

And yay squeegs - I know it will be a busy time of year but if we can organise a catch up enroute that would be lovely! Im glad you're excited by my temp. That makes one of us lol xx

Good luck today Ababa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->