Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning girls :hi: !!
Just finished catching up and the food stories are making me hungry:) Welcome Damon :hi: If you stick around, you will love it here:)

Lainey so happy about the Immigration process!!! Glad you got some positive news from the 'lonely' girl and I'm guessing she was 'lovely' too ;)

Nana, I'm with Squeegs and loving your chart and Angel's chart too!!!!

Smithy, I'd love to attend the retreat and be taught how to have sex on my hand lol! Has you ms eased up now?

Missie, I'm trying the same kind of stuff with hiding my boobs as well as my tum tum! I have no idea how I am going to hide it for another 4 weeks :shrug: !!!! Also, when is your estimated due date? I have added this column to the Wednesday Watch List:)

Squeegs how's DSS doing?

2mums, yay for feeling baby move! I can't wait for that! Hoping I feel it a little earlier this time around since I know what to look out for:) It's just awesome isn't it!?!

Number2, hope your day is going by as painless as possible xxx

Abby, how are you feeling today? Hope you are feeling better and if not, hope you have taken a proper 'rest' day at home today and NOT working xxx

Ginny, I agree with Nana and think that maybe it's your normal AF just finishing off? I can only imagine that it must be hard but you still have plenty of time to get that egg nice and ready :)

Maddy fx'd for you. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's only the first round so hopefully this round can give you some sort of answers and the platform you need to get your game plan ready for the next round xxx

Big hello to Lisafr, Major, Jayney, LLMP, Rosie and Tarelyn :hi:

xxxxx

Hi all, havent read or caught up, im very sick :( which has me miserable. ive had this sickness before, much worse than i have it now, but last time saw me in hospital. but im hopeful that because it isnt bad i can stay at home and ride it out here.
So ive had to take more time off work, but when i was having a melt down about that this morning i thought bugger it, my health is more important.
Any way i think im on the mend, no fever so that is good.
Please send some healing thoughts my way?

Morning ladies :)

Wfd I've always wanted to be a tattoo artist/piercer :) great job! Soooooo different from nurse hehe

Nanna I think you should dump the thermometer, cause it's stressing you honey Xx

2mums soooooo exciting :) I can't believe how quick this process it's going haha Xx

Angelgreat temp rise :) Xx

Ginny, sorry honey about the Whackey cycles Xx hopefully they well settle soon Xx

Maddy you are not a failure honey Xx passing that you get better news in 2 days Xx

Abby hippie you feel better soon x

Hi to everyone else

Feeling a Lil bit ill today! Almost fainted when I got out of shower! Now feeling queezy :(

Xx

Abs - your right your health is much more important than work! glad you're looking after yourself :)

Newbie - I'm actually glad you've temped so far, I bet you'd be so confused by now if you only had that early to peak to go by. Can understand you don't want to temp for the rest of the cycle now, but I think you've definitely O'd just not sure exactly when.

Lainey - make sure you take it easy and drink lots of water x

I can't for the life of me remember much of what I've read but I know I wanted to give huge hugs to Maddy, Ginny and abs xx

Amber I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling bubs :)

Hello everyone <3

Lainey and Abs sorry that you're feeling ill today! Rest well!

Hi Cossie :) great catch up hun! Good luck to you and Missie hiding those bumps!!! At least school hols are not too far away cossie so you won't have to hide it from quite as many people!

Busy day for me today - sorry for not commenting more - will try and jump on again later if I can!

xx

Hi Cossi! Jealous of your massive catch up, not even going to try one! How are you? Lol at hiding your bump! I had to resort to spanx a few times!

Damon- welcome!!! Hope you stick around! I'm from PA!

:flasher:- feel better soon!!!! Xx

:jo: and Angel- Fx'd those temps stay up!!!!!

Abby- feel better soon!

Lisa- how are you feeling???

Amber- so amazing you feel your lil guy moving! I can't wait!!!!

Ginny- hope your cycle gets straightened out soon xx

Squeegs- when is your scan?

Big :wave: and hugs to everyone else! Hope everyone is having a good day!! :flower:

Nana - sounds awesome! When you know what your pklans are, let me know & we will try to organise to be around. we were going to go camping at some point in time, but we can work around when you guys are going to be here, cos we camp pretty close to home & it's near a nice little town - Crescent Head - don't know if you know it, but we could always catch up there for the day if we happen to be out & about! I'd say we'll most likely be home most of the time anyway! yay I'm so excited!

Cossie - hope you can keep your secret too! hehe DSS is not great. to cut a huge long story very short, he was really naughty, so we sat & talked to him & asked if he was upset about anything & thAT's why he's being a bit naughty & not listening to instructions. He said he was upset & he wanted to talk about it. He then said this guy's been naughty again and he pushes mummy around. I then went on to tell him that he can tell daddy & shell anything anytime if he's upset & we'll try to help him feel better. I then said and mummy too, you can always talk to her and his response was 'no - not mummy' so he mustn't be allowed to discuss it at home. So she picked him up and we told he how we felt. she basically defended this other guy the whole time and told us she's an adult & it's her decision if she wants him in her life etc & she wouldn't for her child off to someone else while she sees him cos she's a parent & parents don't do that. what a joke. anyway, we told her what we thought. she didn't take a thing seriously, so now we are back to square one, hoping she doesn't have DSS around this guy again, but knowing it's only a matter of time & just hoping to hell that he doesn't lay a finger on our little boy! it's a terrible feeling! she also told us that she has been honest about everything, and if this is the reaction she's going to get, she will stop being honest. I'm over her. she's a pig & what VERY LITTLE respect I did have for her as DSS' parent is absolutely gone, and will never return. Now we are just trying to be there for him the best we can & encourage him to talk to us about everything.

Abby hun I hope you feel ok & you rested up nicely. Work is nothing compared to your health.

Lainey - take care of yourself hun! :)

Ginny - how you feeling today hun?

Hi Smithy!

Angel - hope you had a nice day hun!

Hey Rosie ! good to see you! hope work hasn't been to hard on you!!! Scan is next Monday. what about yours?

AFM, I had a weird day today. Woke up feeling tired & emotional. Had a blood test this morning & sat in the pathology waiting room choking back tears. I got to work & mum said to me that I look flat and I couldn't even answer, I just burst into tears. So upset about everything. I am so stressed about DSS and his stupid mother and the power she holds over us. She pulled the 'your name isn't on the birth certificate so you have no legal rights' thing AGAIN this morning cos DH asked to be put as a contact at daycare for DSS - which we pay half for - as this is the 5th time she has asked us to pick him up. she told him no cos him picking up isn't a regular thing so she was 'advised against it' bullshit. anyway just another stupid thing she's done. I think she's the main reason I'm so upset. This afternoon I didn't even want to come home cos I knew that at 7.30 she will be there t pick up DSS and I just can't deal with her. I just talked to DH & told him I'm going to 'go to bed' just before she gets here so I don't have to see her and I'll get back up after. At least I can half escape when I need to. So my day got better as it could only get better from that start, but now that I know she'll be here soon I'm struggling to keep those tears back again.

Hop eyou all have a nice night xx

:hi: Rosiecheeks Xx how you feeling?

Oh squiggles I am soooooo sorry she is being such a tard! Is there no way you can get custody? She us clearly not fit to be a mother! Can't believe she us duffered again xxx take care of yourself honey Xx

Oh Squiggles, honey! What a bloody awful situation. Big hugs and lots of love honey xo

Feeling a bit flat here. Having work shite issues. Let's all pray my numbers come up in ozlotto tonight so I can send a few emails that I will deserve to be in trouble for.

Lainey - I dunno. At this stage, we'd probably stand a good chance, but we don't want to go down that road until we're certain, cos we know she will stop him coming around here as soon as she knows we're taking her to court. We talked about going to a solicitor to see where we stand. Just don't want to do it unless we know we have a good chance or we will screw itup & DSS will be stuck without us. It is all a waiting game. the older he is, the more chance we will have as he won't be so dependant on his current primary carer & it's all about the best interest of the child. But I know a mum who got her kids taken off her cos of her abusive BF so maybe we would win. The older he gets, the more she will stuff up too, so we have to pick our time before it gets too detrimental to DSS, but not too soon so we don't get custody.

Ababa - thanks hun. You poor thing. did work get any better>? I hope that jerk stays out of your way!

Oh squeegs darling!! Sending massive hugs (that can hopefully be collected in person in one month!!!) I'm sorry you've had a shit day on top of it all too. She is a piece of work that one. Just terrible xxx

Ababa I've been thinking of you all day....I'm sorry to hear it was shite for you too :(

Abs feel better hun! Rest up and look after yourself xx

Lol at cossie liking my STUPID chart too, you girls are funny!

Take it easy ms Lainey! You need to look after yourself too hun!

Hi :hi: to everyone else, I hope you had a good day xxx

Oh no Shell - I can't believe that woman! I'm mad on your behalf! I hope it is all resolved sonner rather than later so you can stop stressing about it all!

Sorry your day was yucky Amanda!

Was in the middle of writing a massive post and got a phone call and now I can't remember the other things I was going to say! Love you all though - chat more later on - out to dinner with friends tonight so won't be back for a while! xx

Nana - I can't wait to get that hug in person! hehe I'm so excited about meeting you! I'll have to pick somewhere nice to go to for dinner or something, we can double date! Worst thing about port is that food is inconsistent, there is no place that is really good all the time. We'll just have to wing it! That is assuming you will stay a night, if not, we will grab lunch or brunch or whatever suits you passing through!

Angel - I would love it to all be over, but TBH, I think it will be over in another 15 years when he turns 18 & we no longer have to deal with her as the other parent, rather see her at his events & she won't be a part of our daily lives. I really hate wishing away the best ears of my life, starting & growing a family, but it's so easy to some days just to wish her right out of it.

I will perk up again soon, generally I go through phases, sometimes I am super awesome about it all, sometimes I couldn't care either way, sometimes I'm a little upset by her, somemtimes I am like I am at the moment and it's just all too much & I can't stand her. DH & I haven't fought about her at all, so I'm glad about that. cos it really gets me down when she gets in my life. just have to hold it together until the bad feeling passes!

Sounds good squeegs!!! Dh was talking about staying in coffs to break the journey in half, but maybe we can find somewhere in port that will handle us and the puppies!!!! Fx!!!

Ababa - thanks hun. You poor thing. did work get any better>? I hope that jerk stays out of your way!

not really. In fact today about half the people that report to me were having secretive meetings all day and said loud things about nasty people, then looked at me. Great. I just need to stay employed for 5 months then I am on leave...

Oh Amanda, hang in there, they must know after working with you that you aren't the problem. My god I hate office politics and people that jump on ridiculous bandwagons!!! Thinking of you hun xoxo

And I'm sure I'd be coping better if I weren't hormonal and pregnant. It's hard knowing I shouldn't even have this problem - it was 3 months ago they agreed to replace me and give me my old job back. Heifers. (F***ers)

number2 - big hugs. Try and ignore them (easier said than done I know). Try not to let it all stress you though, its not worth it.

Shell - big hugs for you too! I would try and avoid going to court at all costs - it would be so hard on DSS and I think he'd feel like he has to choose sides (I know you probably already think this). As much as DSS's mum is making you upset you're doing 100% the right thing by being civil to her and you just have to remember that it sucks but you guys are really the ones that are doing the best thing by DSS. You know that saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer - might apply in this case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->