Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana - coffs isn't much further than port so you'd only have to pick up an extra 2 hours driving the next day! whatever suits you guys, you're the ones who have to do the trip, but we'd love you to come and stay!! :)

Amanda, that's terrible. Some people are so pathetic. It's just them using this as an excuse to be rude and feel superior to their superior. I hope they drop it soon. if I were you, I would have trouble holding back from getting myself into real trouble with what I'd like to say! I think the worst thing is that you weren't even mean AT ALL! it's just him spinning it out of proportion & them eating it up. I did have a thought, he knows you're pregnant, right? I wondered if maybe he has his sights set on your job when you go on maternity leave? I thought he may be trying to make himself out to be the guy for the job? just a thought. sucks no matter what the reason behind it is. thinking of you!

Night girls, I'm off to bed! I have already had my 'bed time' already to get away from a certain wench. lol now im off for book & bed! xoxox

number2 - big hugs. Try and ignore them (easier said than done I know). Try not to let it all stress you though, its not worth it.

Shell - big hugs for you too! I would try and avoid going to court at all costs - it would be so hard on DSS and I think he'd feel like he has to choose sides (I know you probably already think this). As much as DSS's mum is making you upset you're doing 100% the right thing by being civil to her and you just have to remember that it sucks but you guys are really the ones that are doing the best thing by DSS. You know that saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer - might apply in this case!

Thanks hun. Yeah, it is what we think. it's not something we want to turn into a big fat mess, I guess the thing is that if he was in harms way, we would have a reason to go there. for now, we just have to be patient & wait for him to be big enough to understand. It won't surprise me if he wants to live with us later in life. If not, that's fine, but he will always know our home is his & it's stable.

Oh I have no doubt that if you guys did go to court she'd have to stop letting that guy going near DSS or she'd loose him. She just sounds like a petty person though that would make it difficult for everyone just out of spite if she knew that was your plans.

nana- i agree with everyone else, if your thermometer is stressing you, put it away, but i think tomorrow will be very telling.

shell - hoping family may be able to feel some movement, but not getting my hopes up, might have a little too much insulation on the outside, :haha: but would be awesome, and you are spot on, OH can't wait to feel it, will definitely make her feel better involved, although she's been fantastic!! I can''t beleive DSS mum, i'm so sorry you and DH are having to deal with all this stress. She sounds like such a loser. At least DSS is getting older and is able to voice his feelings and tell you whats happened, bc at that age they are honest. Hope you are feeling a little better now she's benn and gone. xx

cossi- still feeling surreal about the whole thing, and i find the 'fluttering' quite a strange sensation, sometimes its awesome, and sometimes it feels awkward, ive been telling myself thats normal. Good luck trying to hide your boobs (and tum)!! ;)

abby- hope you're feeling better :hugs:

melainey- hope your queasy-ness has past and your feeling better too! (i had some very light headed days too, try to take it as a positive sign, strong chemicals flowing!)

angel- hope your busy day wasn't too tiring or stressful!

amanada- hope this work bullshit passes soon! its so petty and you dont deserve whats happening. he is such a wanker, and everyone else should know you enough to realize its crap

rosie- did you do any black friday or cyber monday shopping?? They just opened some new outlets very near my family, sooo excited for state side shopping!!!

hello and big hugs to everyone else, i'm exhausted today, got up early (8) :haha: did some shopping then came home and did the cleaning bc the cleaner skipped a week and is not coming until next monday. so flaked out and took a nap and OH cooked dinner, she's been a great wife lately, and i know the end of term is the hardest for her, so will have to do something nice/special for her!

Hi ladies! So sorry to have been MIA again. DH is now on holidays and we've been here there & everywhere...apart from home and our Internet likes going snail pace at the moment!! :(

Hope you are all ok?! Looks like a few are waiting for their BFP's /AF! Fx'd for you all! Been thinking of you all!

I'm doing ok... Pretty sure I've felt some teeny wiggly movements. I felt poppy at 18 weeks, and maggie from 14 weeks pretty much daily so it doesn't surprise me! It's nice for reassurance especially as my tummy doesn't seem to be expanding very quickly....not that's a bad thing!!

Hope you're all doing ok! Miss talking to you all everyday, :) x

Yay squeegs cant wait! We will do some research and get planning :)

2mums you are such a sweetheart :) Not long now! What is your actual departure date?

Amanda hopefully today is nothing like yesterday and everyone starts acting their age!

Have a great day girls xx

Hi :hi: rosie and maddy, i see you down there! Hope you are both well, Maddy is your next scan today? Good luck, everything crossed for good results xx

Number2 & Mum2Q....hugs to you both. I hope your week gets better from here.

Hi Newbie, that's chart IS interesting! Scan & bloodwork at 10:15 - I'll get the scan results on the spot but have to wait until this afternoon for bloods.

Thanks Sash but I am not getting excited just yet. I had a restless nights sleep and think that may have a lot to do with my temp. I never really sleep well but sat night I woke up in the middle of the night panicking about a bill I had forgotten to pay and didn't sleep well after that at all. Will have to wait and see what tomorrows temp is like! Nice to see that yours is on the rise again though!

Hi loop!!! Yay for holidays and wiggley babies !!!

WHOA! Angel! Nana is right, that is a good looking jump!

Nana - your temp jumped straight back up like a good little temp! if you're going to ditch the thermometer, I would do it now as today is a good sign of things to come! If not, temp to the end cos you will get confused if you don't! I love good temps! woo hoo!

Ginny - you've picked her 100% she is very spiteful, immature etc. the funny thing is that this her 4th boyfriend since DSS was born and she has lived with 3 of them. He only just turned 3. The first break up was when she told DH he was the father and we deal with a shit fight with each & every one of her break ups. She wouldn't let me even meet DSS until late last year because she didn't want girlfriends in & out of DSS' life. She is already talking about this new guy having visitation of their baby. what a joke. DH did nothing but the right thing by her, she screwed him over royally, still does. This guy physically assults her & he gets a free ride. Our life will never change when she's in it, she will never stop being the way she is.

2mums - I'm sure by the time a couple of weeks passes, your extra insulation (lol) will be getting a bit harder & the baby will be getting a bit stronger! I dreamt I could feel a kick, that was exciting enough. lol

Maddy - good luck with results today! keep us posted! xoxoxox thinking of you!!

Ababa - I had a dream aboutyou last night...again. lol I dreamt I was at your house. I was looking after H & when your hubby got home, you went for a shower & he was like 'what's wrong with Amanda?' I told him you were upset about work stuff but you were ok in general. He was like thank you so much, he was really concerned. then H & I went & played on a school bus for some reason... lol

AFM - I tried to trick my MS into not happening by thinking if I ate before I got up I wouldn't be sick. So hubby got up, made me tea & toast & brought it into me in bed & woke me to eat it. was awesome! But didn't work. I threw it up not even 5 mins later. from now on, I will revert back to throwing up before breakfast (i hate vomiting food) cos I know it's defo not in my head. lol tricking mornig sickness...never going to happen. haha

Hope everyone has a great day! I mst say, I have been enjoying a few quiet days on here, it's been easier for the catch up when I get home in the arvos. haha I think every time I say that everyone gets chatty, so might be a big day on here. lol

xoxoxoxox

lol at tricking ms squeegs!!!!! you make me laugh gorgeous! Im sorry that you're not well tho, hopefully it passes very soon hun xxx

Morning ladies :)

Today is my study day so I'll probably be on here a lot lol!

Angel and Newbie - both your charts are looking pretty good! When are you going to test? You're both 9DPO, it's a sign!!

M2Q - I totally get what you mean by throwing up before eating, it's much more pleasant!

LOL. Harrison loves busses, so he would LOVE to play on a school bus with you, Squeegs :)

I really think my ms was better when I took berocca. Lots of ppl say the vitamin b helps, so worth a try if you are still feeling so crap.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xo

Morning ladies :)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes <3

2 mums boo for cleaning x yay that it's almost time for you to go home :) x

Nanna and angel,I love your charts :) Xx

Squiggles boo for Ms but hilarious trying to trick it hehe

Ababa I love berrocca it is soooooo tasty! I don't drink soft drinks cause they're yukky, but I used to drink berrocca instead haha how are you today?

Ginny hehe for "study" x

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Hey Lainey. Trying to keep my chin up. I suspect the real problem is issues I had months ago at work were never resolved - even though they promised 3 months ago they'd hire someone new and put me back in my old job it never happened. So I have sort of emotionally shut down to the stress for the last 3 months in order to cope, but having a bit of an outburst is kind of like a dam bursting - so now I'm not sure how to cope. I think I need to try to get through the next 5 months, then go on leave, then when it is time to return to work, have some very major serious thought about what I should be doing, what is going to be better for my family and for me. I find it difficult because I feel as the main breadwinner it's my responsibility to stick it out, but I think we might be all better off if we revisited that, and worked out a way to manage with less with me in a less stressful job. It's getting through the next 5 months I'm worried about! Today I am worried that my baby is going to be an angry baby because of all the emotional crud going on with me, it'll rub off.

Hi Laineypoo!!! Hope you have a great birthday!!! Xx

Squeegs- sorry about the MS! When did it start getting that bad?

Nana and Angel - I love your charts too!

Hope scan and bloods are good Maddy!!

Amber- I stayed in on black Friday, those people are nuts!! I did get a few cyber Monday deals!

Hi Ginny, Missie, and ababa! I see you down there! :)

Oh Ababa you poor thing! :hugs: I think you have a good plan set out tho,I think sticking it out for the next next 5 months it's a good idea and then you should rethink what you want to do Xx and your baby is not going to be an angry baby! pregnant women have a tendency at being angry with all the hormones running wild!I know mine are going crazy and it's making me the same but I don't believe our babies will be angry xxx

Hi Rosie honey! Any sickness?x

Maddy good luck honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"