Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I like your plan too Number2 :)

You won't have a angry baby! I had a very stressful job before M came along and I was always very highly strung and did stupid hours etc. Anyway, M is a very chilled out little man - I think you rub off more on them once they're on the outside.

Must be hard for you though being the main breadwinner. I always think one of the hardest things about being a mum is the responsibility of raising a child. Like DF does his share of stuff, but really I make most of the decisions on how M is raised - like what food he eats and how he spends his days etc. It must be so much pressure having that motherhood responsibility plus work responsibility too. You must be an amazing person to be doing it all so well!!

Hi everyone, I think I'm on the mend, might try some soup today!
Amanda I'm hearing you on the job, I've been really stressed about taking these sick days, but I had to do take this time. I was really very ill...any way you know your on leave in 5months, maybe see/think about your other options...even if you take no action, the planning might make you feel better.
nana glad that chart is behaving
Angel: that's a good looking chart
Maddy good luck
squeegs....wow! Just want to give you a big hug! I'm glad that your dss has you, and dh. All you can be is supportive and open, which is what you are being!
Lainey happy birthday
Hi to everyone else, sorry for the pathetic catch up, still a bit sore in the tummy, watching Anne of green gables...my sick day movie.

I wonder if I've ovulated? Bit early for me, and wouldn't be the first time a chart tricked me.

Hi Lainey- no sickness really, just some food aversions! How about you?

Oh Abby, I loooove Anne of Green Gables!!!! Feel better soon love!

I used to have quite the crush on Gilbert!

I haven't watched the continuing story, have you Rosie?

Me too! Lol. I haven't either. How are you feeling Abs?

There was another movie made with Barbara Hershey playing an elderly Anne...I didn't watch the whole thing. I'm doing ok, had some soup...tummy is just tender now, no pain, so I think I'm on the mend. My doggy is laying on the couch with me!,

Busy day today, nearly forgot to post this!

Wednesday Watch List!!! 29/11/2012
Two Week Waiter’s
Angel: 9DPO
Newbie (nana): 9DPO
Jayney

Waiting to Ovulate
Abby: CD15
Tarelyn: CD13
Major Bee: CD12
Ginny: CD7
Maddy

10 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 20 weeks - it's a BOY!!!!!! EDD: 13th April
LLMP: 15 weeks; EDD: May
Number2: 15 weeks; EDD: 24th May
Lisa S (Smithy): 12 weeks; EDD: 14th June
Melainey: 12 weeks; EDD: 12th June
Rosie: 11 weeks; EDD: 18th June
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 11 weeks; EDD: 19th June
MissieT: 8 weeks; EDD: July
Lisafr: 8 weeks; EDD: July
cossime: 7 weeks; EDD: 16th July, 2013

xxx

Hi all - another crazy day - I am so ready for this term to be over and holidays to begin! The kids are all high as kites - they know the end is near and are just so hard to settle down at the moment. I am thinking of didtching my lesson for tomorrow after lunch and doing Christmas craft instead! Today after lunch they nearly sent me round the bend!!!

Ok rant over - I really do love my job and my class - today was just "one of those days"!!

Amanda - I'm sorry your job situation is so sucky at the moment - hopefully the next 5 months will fly by and you'll be able to enjoy your leave and go back to your old job after that :) hugs xx

Yay for your birthday Lainey! Are you spoiling yourself with yummy food? I always like to do that on my bday!

Heading home now as I am sooo tired - will comment more when I get home! Love x

Abs I'm glad you're on the mend hun, and that you've taken some proper time out! Keep resting up xx

Hope you've been spoilt today Lainey!

Amanda I hope things do improve for you, and quickly. Maybe a change after bubs comes along will do wonders xx

Rosiecheeks glad you have avoided the ms!!!!

Maddy I hope your test went well today x

Christmas crafts sounds way more fun than learning to me angel!!!!

Hi :hi: to everyone else, I had a busy one too today and am well tired now!!! And it's tennis night. Bugger.

Much love xxx

Ps gin, not sure on testing....we will see. I'm not feeling particularly 'lucky' this cycle...

I'm sorry girls, I really want to read and catch up but I doubt I'd absorb much now. I'm really, really struggling actually. Suspect I'll be using this emoticon a lot today -> :brat: Seems they "missed" a follicle at my scan on Monday and by the time my bloodwork and scan were done today (where they "found" the 19mm follie) I'd already O'd...... will do IUI tomorrow but the chances of it working are remote.... Right now I just feel like we can't catch a break on this TTC thing :nope:

Oh maddy. I'm so so sorry hun. I can't believe they missed it. Everything crossed that its a super strong long life egg and it still happens for you tomorrow. Massive hugs xxx

Oh maddy that sux!!!! Praying for a miracle for you hun!

Well I just got home and went to the loo and was greeted by the bloody witch (pardon the pun!) for some reason my temp always goes up not down when I get AF - boo means my LP was only 9 days long too :( am thinking I might give vitex a go next month!

Lainey poo - happy birthday hun! you share a birthday with my 3 nieces - they're 4 today! hope you had a great day lovely!

Ginny - I totally agree that the girls being 9dpo together is a sign!!!

Ababa - i actually have 3 packs of berocca in the cupboard, I just wasn't sure on taking it with my other vitamins I take? I dunno why, just all of a sudden decided not to try it while I was taking my vits. Do you think iit would be ok? they're just pregnancy/breastfeeding vitamins, similar to the pre-conception ones. can you overdose on vitamins? lol On the job front, you being pregnant now gives you a bit of an advantage. In all the books I have read it says bosses have to be open to changing yyour position if it is not suitable. I think stress is as big a factor as heavy lifting or chemicals. Maybe look into your rights, they may be obliged to either find a more suitable position to deal with your stress levels or give you paid leave.

Rosie - been really sick for about 3-4 weeks now. the first week was not so bad, but it gets worse every day. sometimes I feel queasy all day, but nostly I get sick in the morning, am ok through the day, throw up the second I get hungry though. and I usually throw up when I get home from work too. I think I'm pretty lucky, cos I just feel sick, throw up & am better in about 10 mins.

Abs - glad you're on the mend hun! You may have ovulated - I suggest waiting a couple of days before being convinced, cos your chart has a history of being naughty! I really hope so though! Did you BD at all if it is O?

Angel - sorry you had a rough day. I think xmas craft sounds like a good idea. I used to love chill out days at school when the teacher let us do our own thing!

Hey Nana jo!!! xoxox good luck at tennis! :)

Oh Maddy - that is terrible hun! so cranky at them! On the bright side, remember you weren't expecting round 1 to be a goer, so maybe this is just a chance for your body to be ready for next time! I'm so sorry hun, I wish I could say soemthing to make you feel better!!!!

Angel - bummer!! that is the WORST! so sorry hun! I think vitex is a good idea! You will be on a winner there! How exciting is it that you're disappointed to get AF again - means that you are back in the game babe!! so exciting! (gotta take the positives where you can get em!) xxxx

Oh no angel!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Damn that witch. I hate her!!!! X

Get the berocca into you now squeegs! I reckon the vit b will help (or hope it will!!!)

Super catch up as always darling, you're ace xx

don't get me wrong, MS isn't so bad it's getting me down. I was excited about it still up until the start of last week. lol DH still walks past the bathroom when I'm throwing up & says 'good girl' lol

after todays experiment, I think I am resigned to the fact that I will be sick of a morning until it's ready to stop. I have been eating hydralyte icypoles, which are awesome & make me feel way better!

I read on the berocca website not to take with a multivitamin when pregnant. Might steer clear just on the off chance it's not ok...even though I'm sure it probably is.

:)

Squeegs I think they mean just at the other end of the day. So if you take your vitamins at night, have a berocca in the morning. This is the website answer:

Can I use Berocca during pregnancy?
In a word - yes. Stick to the recommended one tablet a day and there are no indications that the nutrients in Berocca have any adverse effects on pregnancy or on the health of your foetus/newborn child. If you’re pregnant or breast feeding and you’ve got any concerns, please talk to your doctor, midwife or pharmacist. That doesn’t just go for Berocca – it goes for all vitamins taken at this time. You should never take Berocca at the same time as other pregnancy vitamins.

Maddy that is AWFUL! I can't believe it! I suppose the positive is that at least there was a folicle that was viable? So it will likely happen again next month. I'm sure it is just around the corner for you xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->