Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

With the added bonus of berocca being a fab drink to have in the morning, get back your b b bounce shellybear!!!! X

Mum2Q gotta love your DH's "good girl" comment ;)

Angel sorry the witch got you hun.

Squiggles is right, they did tell us the first round of IUI is often a wipeout as it's the round during which they get used to how your body reacts to the medications etc. Expensive experiment though, as IUI is almost $1800 per round... Anyway we did BD last night so maybe we managed to catch it naturally..

Just to point out though, OPKs are obviously not reliable. Mine had no double lines yesterday and the faintest possible line today. I would never have considered that a "positive OPK" and neither would FF which says the 2 lines have to be the same colour to be positive. But my blood test LH this morning was sky-high (taken just before I POAS). Hopefully that means I surged literally right around the time the bloods were taken and the LH hadn't made it into my pee yet.... just a note of interest for all the other POAS/OPK addicts here :)

Maddy that is terrible! Can you bd tonight the natural way?
Angel I'm so sorry! Maybe try one more cycle to see how your lp goes, it could be you getting used to your meds?
Squeges if I did ov we have a good chance of catching it, pretty much have bd every day except yesterday when I was too sick...but not going to take any chances and going to keep bding till temps in the really high zone...cause I've been sick so it could be messing with me.
Dreading going to work tomorrow..not entirely better yet, but I'm sure I can handle the office. I haven't eaten solid food in so long I can't work out if thus is hunger or tummy pain.

Angel I vote you do reindeer hands - trace the kids hands in red paper and their foot in brown, then use them to craft a reindeer. Google hand and foot reindeer craft, you'll see what I mean.

Reindeer hands sound awesome - will check it out thanks Amanda!

Abs sorry you're not well - great effort with BD I'm sure you'll catch it!

:jo: your chart looks great today! Actual departure day is one week, take off at 11pm ish next wednesday! Arrive 7am wednesday ;)

shell- i dont know DSS, but damn am I glad he has such positive role models in you and DH, bc we wouldnt want him turning out like his mum or the dozens of men she's been with that he's been exposed too. I heard that garbonzo beans/chickpeas/hummus help with MS, but can't imagine the urge for that in the morning is too high. I think, dont qoute me, but i think the only vit you can have to much of during preg is K.

amanda- your bub will be a happy, gorgeous chilled out bub, dont worry about that! I think trying to make it through these 5 months with relatively low stress then re-evalutating your options is a smart road to go. Til then, vent to us!!!

rosie- i imagine the ER would have been busy too, with all the people tramplings. Smart move to stay in on Blk friday, i've never gone shopping, the savings just isnt worth it to me.

angel- i think the christmas craft is a great idea. OH has been coming home saying the same things, the kids are just nutso right now. So sorry the witch got you, i think vitex seems a good idea, seems to work for a lot of these girls!

maddy- im so sorry hun. thats terrible of them to make a mistake like that. and i'm sure you dont want to hear it, but i think its still good news that you had a 19mm follicle, if it doesnt work out this time at least you know there are big follies in existence. :hugs: Hoping your :sex: caught it though, timing would have been great.

Started packing and really getting ready today, it hit me i only have a week left, and most of the upcoming days are filled with lunch/dinner dates and appointments.
I havent felt bub all day, just finished lamb and vege dinner, he's going crazy, think he likes it. lol

ooohhh ababa - I read that differently. thanks for clearing it up!

nana - I agree - I lov berocca!

Maddy - fx for catching it naturally! I really hope it works for your sake both emotionally & financially! also, you should kep peeing on opks just so you can tell us what happens - I think a lot of the time opks cause people to BD late cos they think it's prediction. I get a positrive opk the day of ov & nana is the same with late opks.

Abs - glad that you are still in the bd game!

Ababa - great hand foot reindeer! love it!

oohhh Amber - how exciting! your little man will be a good eater then! won't be long & OH will be in on the action! Thanks for your tips!! :) enjoy your lunch dates before you head off!!!

Now I'm confused - was sure AF was here yesterday when I went to the loo and had a 'smear' (ew I hate that word!) of dark pink blood - AF often starts that way. But then nothing else all night??? This morning I have a much smaller smear of very dark brown - still thinking she is on her way but do you guys think there is any chance this is IB? I guess time will tell! If it is then I probably shouldn't have had that glass of wine last night !! Should know by this arvo anyway.

Amber you are awesome at catch ups! Your trip has almost arrived - praying for safe travel and happy family reunions!! Xx

Shell you are such a patient and gentle woman in your dealings with DSS mum - I would not be nearly as level headed! Such a good example of great parenting!

Best get dressed now or I'll be late for work!!! Love xx

oh FX Angel!

Well think im much better this morning, and so off to work i go. i hope i dont have any crap about taking sick leave, but i know i was in no state to be at work.

FF seems to think ive ovulated, im by no means so sure, so will keep the BDing up just in case. this has happened too many times before.

Wish me luck today ladies!!! cant believe im nervous to go to work...

Fingers crossed Angel!!! Wouldn't that just be awesome :)

Abs don't let the turkeys at work get you down - glad you are feeling a bit better x

Thanks ladies!

I hope both of you have good and stress free days at work! Xx

Oh angel! That would be the absolute best! I really hope it is! It's quite possible. Hang in there! At least you don't have a 9 day lp! Nice! Don't worry about the wine, won't hurt!

Abs, don't be nervous, sick days are there for a reason. Nice ch. hope it's the truth!! Xx

Morning everyone, hope you all have a great day' xx

EDIT: where is nana? I wanna chart stalk! Hope tennis was good hun! X

Ooh, thats great news Angel - i hope she stays away!!!! Everything crossed that is ib!!

Abs im glad you're feeling better, but still take it easy these next couple days hun xx And yay for CH - would be great if you could have a nice regular cycle this time!

Im here squeegs! afraid nothing in my chart thats gonna get anyone excited!! BORING!

2mums i cant believe its less than a week now. My goodness we are going to miss you!!

So tired from tennis. I am getting too old for this!!

Love your positivity shell - although if yesterday was AF it would have been an 8 day LP - I had miscalculated! If she comes today then it is still 9 days... hoping she doesn't come - if she does I'm going to look into taking vitex and B6 to lengthen my LP.

Angel you never had lp issues before did you? I had in my head that you had a 12 day lp.....or am i making that up?!!?

Nana Jo - on the contrary - I am very excited to se your chart! hehe Temp seems to be behaving itself again, give yourself a pat on the back! :)

Angel, least at this point in time you are charting & know exactly where you're at, so you are able to start helping your body improve itself if need be. I'm really hoping you will be peeing on a stick to see two lines in a few days though! someone else on here had IB - was it smithy? can't remember. Maybe ask them what it's like. you read so much about it, but I don't think it's actually very common. maybe she can shed some light!

Maddy - how you feeling today? hope your spirits are high! xx

Thansk Maddy!

Sasha my LP was always 10-11 days before - that is why I was going to test on Saturday as AF would technically be late on 12dpo from past experience - just so hard to know what my 'normal' cycle will be as it was so all over the place with my thyroid the few months before I started on my meds - LP was fairly constant though - was AF that was crazy!

Just checked over my old charts - I had 10 days, in May, 10 in June, 11 in July, 15 in August and 5 in Sept - but Aug and Sept were when my thyroid was at its whackiest - was still in the normal range before that so I think 10-11 is fairly normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->