Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Gosh angel i really hope you dont see that witch! Suddenly waiting two more days feels like waiting an eternity eh?

Squeegs, im not sure how reliable mine will be today, i think i had a pretty restless night sleep, i woke up at some stage to the cat meowing right in my face and have no idea what time that was, i just know i was so tired i went straight back to sleep and didnt think about temping then! So its quite possible it was only an hour or two before i actually took it....

Hows your countdown going angel? after today i have 11 days of work to go, so i think that makes it 10 for you?

I had the most surreal dream last night....i was having a job interview for a really great role, and the interviewer was Candace Bergen (RANDOM!!!). Anyway, she loved me, and she had been the HR manager for DH's business, and she was desperate to give me the job. If hadnt been Candace in my dream i would have throught it was real when i woke up - it was so vivid!! Maybe thats a good sign that i will get a job soon!!!!! hahaha, or that im just a 'tard.

Haha Sash! Great dream! I'm sure it is a sign of good things to come! :)

My DH got a job offer yesterday - head hunted by a great company for a job that will pay double what he is on now - will be longer hours but only 5 mins from home instead of 1-1.5 hours in peak hour traffic - he goes in on Monday for an 'interview' but just a formality - it is really just up to him to decide if he wants it - I keep telling him that he does want it - a massive step up though so he's a tad nervous!

I think dreams mean a lot Sashi-Skirt! Maybe you'll get a call soon! Or maybe it means you're up the duff!! hehehe

Angel - looks like you've got a good chance. have you considered peeing on a stick early? I guess if it's IB, you're not likely to get a positive yet, but IB can come a few days after implantation I believe. To be strong til sat or to cave in!?!?! I hope this is BFP time!

Haha Sash! Great dream! I'm sure it is a sign of good things to come! :)

My DH got a job offer yesterday - head hunted by a great company for a job that will pay double what he is on now - will be longer hours but only 5 mins from home instead of 1-1.5 hours in peak hour traffic - he goes in on Monday for an 'interview' but just a formality - it is really just up to him to decide if he wants it - I keep telling him that he does want it - a massive step up though so he's a tad nervous!

That's fantatstic! congrats to him. Tell him to try to relax as much as possible. people don't come after you to give you an interview to turn you away when you haven't even applied for a job! What a great opportunity! and great timing for you guys too!

Thats awesome Angel!!!!! And i agree with Squeegs, what perfect timing!

I love seeing good things happen to lovely people, gives me the warm and fuzzies!!!

You know, now that you mention it, when I was last talking to Candace Bergen she told me she wanted to hire you, Newbie.
Angel that is fantastic for your husband. Does the shorter trip mean that the longer hours will be negated? (ie will he still leave and get home at the same sort of time?)
I'd be wary myself of looking at any role too senior again. Way too burned - the political crud and stress that goes along with the higher level jobs is amazing.

Nana- chart looks great!!! Fx'd!

Angel- I hope it's IB!! And that's great about DH! Tell him us girls say congrats!!!

Hi ladies! How is everyone?? :flower:

I had ib but it was weird! Lots of people claim they have it for a few days so fx angel!! Congrats to your hubby too :)

Nana, I hope you get an awesome job soon

Maddy! Oh my gosh that's horrid!! Fx it still works

Squiggly bum :hugs: and I'm sorry you've been sick

Just wrote a massive catch up but my phone effed up so I'm not writing it again! Too.tired!

Love to you all, especially Maddy and those with prospective jobs Xx

Love to you all Xx

Paul will be fine - he just has to be willing to step up.

I am going to hold out until Saturday - by then I'll know if it is AF is here or not! Lucky I'm not a poas addict or I'd be going through HPTs like nothing else!

BAHAHAHA ababa!!!!!

Hi smithy, rosiecheeks and laineypoooooos!!! Hope you're well girls!!!

Smashed another interview, im getting good at them now!!! lol x

Yay :jo:! I'm sure you will have your dream job in no time!!! Xx

It can be next year Rosiecheeks - i kinda fancy having a few weeks off!!!!!

Just found out have to go to NZ for work in a week or so. That would have been my last week here...so might have to extend it another week....GRRR!!!!

A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.

I have to go to Brisbane for 2 days next week and I am spewin! I hate travel for work, I get lonely. I don't know how you do it, Newbie.

Hi all, quick update and will come back & read up on everyone's day later. We went ahead with IUI. When we got to the clinic I asked that someone come meet with us to explain the process and queried the call I got yesterday that said I'd already O'd. The (more senior nurse) that saw us looked at my blood test results and said that although it's an inprecise science, her guess would be that I probably wouldn't O until today. Apparently the doctor thought so too, as he had noted it on my file. So we went ahead and did it....soooo easy, if you 've ever had a pap smear it was no more intrusive than that. And now we wait....more blood tests in a week to check if I need progesterone support.

Same Amanda - this year has been so much better with way less travel, but i hate going to NZ, our office is in Hamilton and it is dull as dog shit out there.

Oh Maddy i hope they got it hun! Im keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Nanna great news about the job :happydance: Hope you get it and don't have to start until the new year. :happydance: Enjoy NZ :) I would love to go there and have a look :)

Maddy I really hope that it works for you :)

Ababa - Glad that there is going to be action taken at your job :)

:hi: rosiecheeks x

Angel I hope that that was an IB :hugs: xx

:hi:everyone else :) xx

Ladies I think I am suffering with depression! I have seriously spiralled out of control the past few days with feelings of worthlessness etc. Can't stop crying and just feeling sad all the time! I'm worried for the baby and also for my relationship with D! He is being great with my moods but I am just so unpredictable it scares me :cry: I ould never go on medication for depression cause I don't believe in meds and being realistic, I don't think I will ever feel any better if I don't get to see my family! Sorry for the downer xx

EDIT: D also got another prospective job for 8/6 FIFO job which I don't know how to take! I'm already alone most of the time I just don't know if I could handle being alone all of the time! even typing this I am hyterically crying and shaking! I just don't know what to do!

Oh lainey honey, you are full of raging hormones at the moment so do not think there is something wrong with you!!! I know there isnt much that we can do via the internet to support you when what you really need is a big cuddle. Could you organise to skype with your mum/family perhaps?

Thinking of your gorgeous girl, hang in there xxx

Oh Lainey you poor girl! You do need your mom! Is she able to come visit you? And it truly is the pregnancy hormones making it much much worse!! I wish I could come give you a big hug! Xx hang in there gorgeous! We all love you and are here for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->