Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi ladies - just home from a very long planning meeting at school! I have read all but will only make a few quick comments as I'm exhausted!

Maddy yay for a better chance at catching that egg!

Lainey the girls have already given you amazing advice - meds and counselling have never worked for me either - even at my lowest of lows right in the middle of the worst stage of my eating disorder I couldn't find a treatment that worked better than talking through stuff with supportive friends and family. I know meds do work for some people and great if you find one tvat works or a counsellor you click with but it's ok if you don't so lo g as you are dealing with the problem somehow and not keeping it all inside as that's when things get really dangerous! Happy to chat anytime - feel free to text or call or whatever if you ever want to chat!

Shell you never cease to amaze me!

Love all you girls so much!

Still no AF but a tiny bit of spotting tonight - still mainly dark brown but with one finch winch tinge of pinkish-red I think if AF is coming I should have her by tomorrow arvo - will keep you posted. Have convinced myself she is coming to avoid disappointment.

Sleep time now!! Night xx

I have my fingers crossed for you Angel!

All this greys talk! the women i think are all hot, but only Patrick Dempsey is a winner in the men....George was cute, but everyone else not my type of man at all!

Well i am by no means convinced with these temps that i ov'd. so the NRB turns into the DBF...DH and i are kind of in the zone of every second day now any way, so will just keep it going!

Happy Friday everyone!

Lainey -hahaha on the states.

2mums - yeah, Adi is a big part of Greys ATM for me. she is fine indeed! lol Bailey's partners, I can see the sttraction, but not my thing. Avery does things to me though - he is the best lookng man on the planet! lol something about him - just so sexy, such a nice guy & kinda cheeky. Plus gorgeous skin & a killer bod! mmmm like I said...he does things to me. I droul over him ever time he is on screen! haah

Ababa - haha I'll tell DH to watch his back! that;s a great idea for the cookboook! something your kids can enjoy later on too!

Angel - boo to being at school so late!! Good idea convincing yourself AF is coming, but I really hope you're wrong! everything crossed!!! ps great chart today - those spooky same temps in a row have been a good indication of BFP for others recently!

Abs - sounds like a good plan for you hun! It looks like it could go either way, a spike & consistent rise from here would say you did, but if it drops down again, I would be wondering too. mainly just witht he naughty chart history! enjoy the DBF!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! I've got an early start today, so will be on later on the try to stalk Nanas chart & see how everyone else is! xxx

oh i forgot about Avery...is he the guy with the great eyes?

oh i forgot about Avery...is he the guy with the great eyes?

aahhh yes! he's the guy with great everything! even his voice is sexy! he's my 'list' lol like the person who would be invited into our bedroom! hahahaha I LOVE him! lol

there is an interesting question...who is on other peoples "lists"?

lol, you girls are funny!

No question tho, Avery is HOT.

Im so glad its friday. Am feeling very very over it today! Temp is down, which i kinda expected, DH was a right pain in the ass last night so i didnt sleep well and woke up cranky.

Grrr boooo hisss grrrr.

On the upside, i hope everyone has a great day!

XX

Hmmm...as for your temps abs, dont they normally hit around 36.7 after you o?

My thoughts too nana, so I will assume I haven't o'd till we get some 36.7 temps. I did have a small amount of ewcm, for one day, and now creamy/wettish cm. Doesn't matter as long as we keep bd ing

I hope your day improves! I'm happy cause I feel much better today!! And we are going to put up the blow up pool this weekend!

there is an interesting question...who is on other peoples "lists"?

Really this will make you feel like slapping me... but I do not have a list. My other half is everything I need. Sometimes he drives me mad, as I'm sure I do him as well - but I have never had a partner that was as compatible. He's like a male version of me. (Fun and a bit of a dork. LOL) And I kind of like me, so I'm happy with that. If I was going anywhere and I could only pick one (grown up) person to go with me? It would always be him. Even if I could pick anyone, living or dead - still him. Now pass me a bucket, I think I'm gonna puke :p

Oh Nanna, you hit that boy with your cane :jo: x

Feeling a lot here today ladies, you have helped a great deal :hugs: why I am up soooooo early, who bloody know haha last night had An awful headache, went shopping, almost fainted so D got me a bag from checkout and a bottle if water, which helped. Then my brother called which was awesome but the weird thing is, on the drive home I started feeling really ill! And really needed a pee haha soooooo I had to make D pull over on a side road, soooooo I had a pee ( literally couldn't hold it no more haha) and spewed my guts up with foamy bile? But the weird thing was the headache was gone after I spewed which seemed weird to me!? It was the first time I'm my pregnancy I got suck like that too which freaked me out!Xx
2 nuns not long now, you must be counting the hours :)

Ababa that sounds like a lovely idea :)

Angel cakes any sign of the witch yet?fx that she stats away for 9 months Xx

Squiggles boo for early rises (well certain kind are acceptable ;-) hehehe)

love to everybody else xxx

Ababa I'm the same,I don't want anybody but D :) that's why it upsets me when he looks at other women but that's just the way men are I suppose hahaha

Ababa, I'm the same, I would never choose anyone over my husband, and having Avery in my bedroom, I would never actually go there. He's just someone who I find wry attractive! And also Hugh jackman. Yum! Lol

There aren't many men other than my husband that I actually find attractive, as strange as it may seem, when my eyes wander its normally looking at other women. Lol I just generally fond women more attractive than men. But DH & I are both very secure & tell each other if we see someone good looking, it's not like a secret desire to have something I can't or anything like that.

Nana, bugger about the temp bring down, hope it jumps back up tomorrow! Good call on Abby's temp, that's prob a more accurate sign to look out for rather than a small temp shift!

Abs, maybe if you change your previous charts to manually putting in your correct ov date, it may pick up the correct timing of ov & stop giving you ch so early?

Lainey, sucks you're feeling so terrible! I have had to duck off for a spew several times at shopping lol I also throw up the same as you describe most days, so don't be alarmed. Hope it passes!

Amanda you made me laugh! I would never dream of any other man other than my dh. He is awesome, cooks, cleans, cares, would move the earth if he thought it would make me happy. he is handsome, handy, smart funny and shy. Perfect!
I do appreciate a nice good looking man though...has to be a good person too (Hugh Jackman) . The only tv crush I've had was on Todd Sampson...cause I think he looks like my dh! hahaha.

angel- still no sign of the witch?!? yayaya

abby- good :sex: plan ;)

shell- omg how hot is Avery!!! ditto everything you said! lol

He would be on my list. But I dont have a list either, i'm happy with OH, but it's always so fun to point out how hot someone else is, :haha: and what you hypotheically do to them, even tho it would never happen. Shell, sometimes women are easier to look at, lol, but then there's Avery :rofl: OH and I are like you and DH, we always talk about who we see out and about, but we just love people watching in general, hot or not!

Yep, 2 mums, that's why I appreciate men like Avery. Mmmmm when they are standing in front of you with lusty eyes & everything about them screams sex appeal, it's wrong not to take notice. Lol! People watching is fun. There is someone for everyone put there, that's for sure!!

Yes, I'm still warning that witch off from angel too! Hope she's out of sight! Test day tomorrow!!

I don't really have a list either of any particular celebs, but I can appreciate aesthetically pleasing people ;) We have a lot of tradies around our house at the moment - we're getting concreting done and they're building next door to us... they all work with their tops off because it's hot. Unfortunately I haven't seen anything that makes me glad we don't have curtain yet. lol

Elizabeth Hurley is on DF's list! hehe He'd hate me for saying that

We got out puppy Oscar today!! M is over the moon - he won't even eat he's that excited about the dog being here! Hoping the novelty will wear off soon!!

It's lovely that you paddies can admire the beauty of other women together haha I on the other hand an a jealous person at the moment not feeling to flash soit wouldn't help me knowing he had the hours for someone else haha Web I get back to myself I'm sure I will :) I've always appreciated awoman's body :)

I mean I do look at other good looking men, but never in the way that I roux want to sleep with them :) I guess I just admire their beauty too :happydance:

Thanks shelly,I was just freaking because I haven't had Ms in ages and now it's back with a vengeance! Haha the headaches are the worse! Monday can't cone quick enough :happydance:

What's everybody ding today? Xx

hahahaha I just called you all Paddies.. Which actually is another nick name for Irish people haha! So you are all Irish for the moment :winkwink:

Waiting for the work day to end Lainey! I'm super keen to be at home...going to out up our blow up pool tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->