Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well i have lost all interest in being productive now.....dead tired and just feeling generally crankypants today!

Angel cakes i hope that witch hasnt been flying around your school today....

xx

Ginny, so cute m is so excited! Boo for no traders to look at - it should be illegal to be a shirtless tradie when you're not hot!! Hahaha

I'm saying a lot of things up make myself seem very shallow & into looks today. Lol I assure you all I'm not!!

Lainey, hope it's better soon! If it makes you feel any better, I get sicker each day. Maybe it's just different at different times! Also, I think I speak for everyone who has commented on 'the list' when I say that I look & find people attractive, but the thought of actually sleeping with them... Even physical contact with them... Doesn't cross my mind!

Nana, not long til the end of the day hun! You'll be able to relax on the weekend!

Well ladies - sorry to disappoint but the witch flew in this morning just after I got to work - which means my LP is only 9.5-10 days so vitex here I come!

Such a crazy busy day that I haven't had a chance to jump on and read up all day - I tried a few times but re-read the same half of a sentence about 10 times and gave up!

Good news is that I only have 9 more school days left for the term so life will settle down again soon! Another late meeting night tonight though - even later than last night! and 2 late nights next week too - argh the end of the termis always so nuts! Bring on the holidays!!!

LOL at the 'list' I don't have one either - very much like you Amanda - love my DH to bits - even though we do have our moments at times!

I hope you are feeling a bit better this afternoon lainey!

Yay to the puppy finally arriving Ginny - give little Oscar a pat from me!

Back to the grind now - but love you all heaps! Probably won't get home til around 10pm so won't promise that I can jump back on tonight! xx

So sorry Angel! but you can join the DRF! and being on holidays and relaxed might lead to a bfp for you!

if you decide to do vitex its best to start now during AF.

im home! yaay! i love my air con! yaay! im happy im not sick! YAAY!

Oh shelly I really hope it eases up for us soon xx

So sorry Angel but hopefully when you are nicely relaxed on your holidays, it will be time for bubs to come along xx

Yay for going home Abby :happydance: Enjoy your aircon :hugs: I have the fire lit at the moment as it is only 15 degrees but it feels like about 10! :haha: Enjoy your realaxing time :hugs:

I feel so much better today and have so much energy! I am on a cleaning buzz andhaven't even cried once today :) I held it back once or twice to haha! I have found that everytime I feel sad I think about how lucky I am in what I have and just smile :) Will have to try and keep this up and keep myself busy :happydance:

Hope you are all having a nice Frida :hugs:

Oh and p.s I'm taking a break from cleaning cause Dr OZ is on hhehe :rofl: I LOVE him, he is sooo awesome!

Booo for the witch angel x

Yay for being home in ac abs, I am too and it rocks!!!

I'm glad you've had a better day today Laineypop x

Pmsl at your posts today squiggles!!!!

Saw the worst accident on my way home, seriously bad. Imagine traffic will be a disaster now given one car stuck over all three lanes of road and they were desperately trying to cut the people out of the car...just awful :(

Yuk Newbie, that's enough to make you reconsider Friday night drinks, hey?

Lainey glad you are feeling better. Nothing worse than feeling crap and not having anyone close around you - I've lived in 4 different overseas countries so I know how you feel.

Angel - bugger about your cycle. Hope the supplements work...

I'm at work tonight. Bloody busy unfortunately. And feeling like crap, I had a tummy bug for the past 2 days. Let me tell you, it was so NOT fun trying to squeeze my butt to stop anything escaping while they were doing the insemination ;)

Angel sorry to hear that hun, I was hoping no news was good news! hugs - better get that vitex tomorrow!

haha Lainey - it's so hot over here, I couldn't imagine a fire being on right now!! hahaha glad you're feeling better! :)

Nana - thats just terrible. I hate things like that. so sad! hope you're ok after seeing it! xxx

Oh Maddy - that sucks you're sick! And sucks for the timing of IUI - nothing worse than when you are having issues down below when you have to get your pants off for someone! haha

Oh you poor thing maddy!!! I hope you feel better soon hun xx

Yeah I'm ok squeegs, certainly something I could have done without seeing!!!! X

shell - we know you're not vain doll. :)

ginny- yay for oscar!!! pics!!! And boo to not so hot tradies, lol

lainey- glad you're feeling better today!

:jo: we had a few bad accidents here too, one was on our entrance /exit at home, fatal. was horrible.

maddy- bummer bout your bum. hope it passes quickly!

angel- stupid witch. i say go vitex, seems to be goodluck for others!! and yay for the weekend too!

i had a good day, went to the osteo bright and early, needed an emergency appoint, havent been able to sleep well the past two nights from back pain, apparently one of my vertebra side thingys had completely collapsed or something, she described it better, and my ribs (ive always had an issue with them- they pop out) were starting to displace again. so thankful for my miracle worker osteo. so i got a great nap, as well as more cleaning/organzing done and did a bit of shopping before dinner out.

OH Maddy you poor thing :hugs:

Oh 2nuns!! You poor thing! Glad your oestro could help you :hugs:

I'm heading to perth tonight to pick up our new/old car with D :) I hate the car but if it makes buff head happy it's all good haha And plus, whenever I get my licence he has to buy me a subaru impreza :winkwink: hehehe :rofl: And I get a day tomorrow with D and I think he works Sunday but I get Monday with him again! I am soooooo excited :rofl: Oh and scan is on Monday so I am sooooo happy/nervous about that too :happydance:

yaya, excited few days laineypop!!! congrats on a new/old car, happy hubby makes for a nice weekend, plus days with him, winning!!! And added bonus of a scan on monday, you'll see a gorgeous bouncing bub!!

I know I can't wait :happydance: The scan is going to be the best part of the weekend :happydance:

How long now until you go home??? x

Hi all - finally home - why do meetings always run late!

Thanks abs and shell for the tips about vitex - will purchase some tomorrow.

Maddy I'm glad you managed to keep your cheeks clenched - does not sound fun at all though! I hope you feel better soon!

Amber is your back any better after your appt? I hope it died g keep you up tonight!

Shell and Lainey - yay for scans!!! Can't wait to see pics!

That accident sounded awful! I hope you are able to rest well tonight sash! I miss being online at the same time! Are you going to poas tomorrow? Praying for a bfp!

Abs hoping for a nice spike for you tomorrow!

Hi to all others! I hope you all have fantastic weekends!! Xx

Morning girls - hope everyone has a great day!

DSS arrived yesterday, asleep after a huge day. We woke him for a bath, but hejust kept his eyes closed & was too tired even for dinner so we just put him straight back to bed. That was about 5pm. so thought we were in for an early one. 6am isn't too bad - especailly considering 6.30 is a sleep in for him these days. when we first started getting him, he would sleep in for us til after 7! Nice! lol So i'm thinking myself lucky for a good start to the day today!

Through the night I had a cockroach crawl on me. so disgusting! I threw it off in my sleep, but it woke me, and it must have flown back into me cos I turned the lights on when it crawled on me again and it was in my sheets!! eewwww they are so gross those things!!!

other than that, a good nights sleep for me. Hope you all have a great day, hoping for a nice little temp for Miss Nana this morning!! xox

Ew squeegs!!!! I hate cockroaches!!! I would have run from the house lol x well my temp played along with you hun, but I've woken up feeling completely witchy so I expect to see her fly in at some point today/tonight or tomorrow...

We miss you bring online with us too angel cakes xxx

Hope everyone has a smashing weekend xxx

Morning all!
Squeegs ive had a cockroach on the bed before! so awful, i jumped up and screamed "cockroach on the bed, cockroach on the bed" till DH dealt with it!

Nana i really hope the witch stays away! is it due today?

No temp spike, but its ok, im used to the early fake out chart now!....SO...welcome to the December Bonk Fest! Every day or every second day BDing!

We are going to put up our pool today! im very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->