Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Tomorrow abs, but normally start spotting the afternoon/night before...

Yay for your pool! Gonna be a hot one so perfect timing!!!!

its raining though!???
i hope that witch stays away Nana! you never know!

Yeah I know, crazy weather eh! Will help you fill it up quicker lol x

It's taken me over 24 hours to catch up lol.. Nana I hope the witch stays away!

Angel sorry the witch got you love!

Abs, your chart is insane

Squeegs, love you chicken <3

It's muggy as hell here.. Hot and wet = disgusting hell

It's like that here too smithy!

How have you been feeling lately, kicked the ms yet hun? X

Nana, I have studied your charts a lot over the last 2 weeks, and it is normal to have a temp rise after your 11 day dip, but never a spike like that one! It is very pleasing! Sorry you feel witchy, but a girl can still hope & keep everything crossed for you!

Abs, pool sounds great! How exciting! Wish I could join. I also think pools are great in the rain!

I told dh I feel like being pretty today, so for the first time in about a month, I have done my hair & make up & put on a nice dress, so I'm ready to tackle the day! Kinda over feeling sick all the time, so doing something for myself.

Poor dss said that boy was at the beach with them yesterday, so she must be seeing him again. Will she never learn? I think I need to let go before all this anger eats me up!

The ms seems to have pretty much gone although every time I say that I end up heaving my heart out.

Still have major food aversions but oh well. I say we catch up sometime in the new year!

I started making bubby a blanket the other day :)

Squeegs trust me, she will never ever learn.. Stupid, stupid woman.

Lol squeegs! My chart has been well stupid this month! At least I know it's not a wine spike lol. It was about half an hour later than normal but that doesn't normally have a big impact, so it's just odd!!

I'm sure you look gorgeous hun! And that's so shit about dss. What a stupid girl. Grrrr at her. Grrrrrrr.

Much love xxx

Pleased to hear that smithy but hopefully it really is gone for good this time!!! And a new year catch up would be great!

Sorry I missed your post smithy, my phone did something stupid & didn't actually post when I wrote it. Lov you Hun! Glad you're feeling good!

It appears that looking good doesn't equal feeling good. Lol I have spent the whole morning trying not to throw up. Windows down. When driving. Lol terrible. Feel better after a big fat our fur lunch, but now starting to feel worse... We all know how you feel 10 mins after eating a pie (and cheese & bacon sausage roll) lol

I'm keen for new year catch up for sure! Try and stop me!!

Nana I told dh we were going to catch up & he was like 'yep, sweet' then he was like 'is she pregnant?' I said you're just about to find out & told him about your temp spike. He god really excited & was like 'oh that's a good sign!' lol
We're rootin for ya!

Hahahaha bless your dh!!!! What a sweetie. I don't talk temps with mine, cos he has nfi about it!!!! Lol xxx

Pool is up! i put on TG and FB. something of a mission! if my house was big enough id host a catch up, bbq, and pool, sadly its a tiny tiny one bedroom villa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->