Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

im with you Angel, Sasha, go wee on a stick for us please?

Lol, I'm betting the witch will be here within hours, out at dh's work Christmas party and I'm cramped up like nothing else :(

We shall see tomorrow morning if I haven't seen her xx

Great to find some fellow Aussies on here! I'm 24, currently 2DPO and it's my first month NTNP. My DH and I were OK if it took us a few months to conceive but if it happens first time then all the better! I'll be testing on 13th December so FX!:happydance:

Sorry girls....temp back down, I Poas anyway and sad lonely line...looks like I'll be drinking at my farewell party at work!!!!

Xx

the witch isnt in yet though Nana?
i hope she stays away!
welcome Lullaby! lots of lovely ladies here

well they say that cramps are an indicator of both duffered and AF. thanks for making it easy for us to tell huh!

im getting ewcm, so i might be close to ov, and DH wasnt in the mood...the first time in the NRB. im trying to not be mad, we BD yesterday, so later tonight would be fine, or even tomorrow. Plus ive noticed that i tend to have a temp drop before ov, and didnt have that today. any way, ive sent him to the kitchen to make me a breakfast in bed!

Yeah it's not very helpful really!!!!

I'd say you're covered abs, and good on you re breakfast in bed!!!! X

Abs - breakfast in bed sounds great! Even BD in the morning will be fine! you'll be right hun!

Nana - that sucks big time! I am cranky at your naughty eggy for not picking up the sperm! Least you'll be back from NZ to start the DBF!!

Hey Lover - welcome. hope you stick around, if you get your BFP, be sure to stay, cos we are more about friendships than getting BFPs!! :)

Thanks squeegs :)

And thank goodness it's cooled down today!!!

Dh is just cooking my breakfast now too :)

Hi ladies!!! I've missed you all tons and it took me almost an hour to catch up!! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm working today but off tomorrow so will at least get a relaxing Sunday! Love to you all!! Xx

Welcome lover! These girls are great and we look forward to getting to know you! :flower:

Hello ladies :hugs:

Angel boo for af Xx

Nanna still got everything crossed for you Xx

welcome lullaby :)

Squeegs I'm sure you look gorgeous all the time, but yay for makeup I love it :)

I had a great past two days ladies! Haven't been angry once at anybody, especially not Daniel!I Jeep thinking positive every tinge a bad thought comes to mind, and I tell ya it's zoo I nice feeling like my old self :) just going to try keep it up, cause I can tell D is much happier too that I'm back to myself! I want to thank you ladies, cause I think talking about it has helped an awful lot! Mummy still get thanked too her!

Catch up would be awesome! Why do I have to live in Smelly WA haha (I love it here, but so mad you Gus are over there haha)

Ms it's worse than ever! As soon as I hit 12.weeks, I've had terrible headaches and projectile vomiting! Nice! But I suppose it's a good sign that bub is ok? Will find out tomorrow :happydance: so excited! Then we can tell everyone :) xxx love u all so much xxx

Hi Rosiecheeks we have missed you!!!

Yay for feeling better Lainey (apart from the ms) can wait to see your scan this week and of course yours too squeegs!!!! Very exciting week ahead!!!

Xxx

Aw I missed you too nana :jo:!!

Lainey- omg I am so excited for your scan tomorrow!!!!!! You have to post a pic on TG as soon as you get one!!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!! Sorry about the MS but very glad youare feeling better otherwise! Xx

Well i caved and did an opk, SUPER positive, so i might try and bust a move on DH tonight. but we BD yesterday and the day before, so we shall see. sometimes i ov the same day as a positive opk and sometimes three days later. oh for a predictable cycle!

how are you Rosie? we have missed you!

cant wait to see the baby pic Lainey and the announcement on FB....i love that...cause its a secret we all know, hahahahaha really glad that you are feeling better emotionally! mental health is a process, so keep at it! we are all here for you no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->