Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

A part of me wishes i hadnt taken it, cause now im going to be fretting all day. but so many OPKs havent worked out for me....and surely ive got a little fleet of sperm hanging around in there right now!

Don't fret abs! I'm sure the army is awaiting that little eggs approach right now, I reckon your timing has been perfect!

its just so typical, every day since the start of this cycle DH has been up for it (pardon the pun), even when i was sick! then as soon as it becomes important he isnt. (he has no idea its the right time, and its better if he doesnt know).

well...guess i better get the boobs out! hahahahaha

Edit: in case some one read that and thinks he doesnt know we are ttc, he knows that. super keen for a baby!

Get those boobs out abs!

Can't wait for scan pics tomorrow :D Lainey poo and squiggly bum.

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut about the ms going. Feel ill as hell today :( no spewing just that constant gagging and foul taste in my mouth :(

Boo for your lonely line nana

Hey Rosie bum :) how have you been feeling? Xx

Thank you Abby x you go get that eggy hehe although I think you will have a lot of men waiting at that ovary bar watching the footy haha! X

Smithy boo for the Ms again! Its a pain in the ass but worth it hey :)

Ladies I just find out my 17 year old sil is duffered, she's freaking out! D I'd ok with it but the other sil if so angry! She's only a kid! She told me first cause she didn't know what to do! god love her! (and I know its super annoying considering that you all and we we're trying for so long and here's another oopsie)

poor Smithy

Lainey, wow 17! thats very young! is she ok? in a supportive relationship?

Nana, any spotting yet? ive still got fingers crossed

Abs I think I've been to the loo about 30 times already today expecting her. Wondering if ff was right on advanced setting with my o date, and thus only being 11dpo today....worst cramps tho, so I'd still say she will fly in soon.

Getting annoying, if you're coming ms witch, just arrive already!!!!!

Newbie - hope she stays away!! It's strange for your cycle to not even have spotting by now, so I have my fingers crossed for you!

Lainey - good luck with the scan tomorrow! I can't wait to see some beautiful scan pics :)

Smithy - hope you start feeling better for good soon x

Abs - We're OPK buddies!

I got a big smiley face OPK today too - yay! I'm CD12 today and I normally O around CD13-14, so looks like thinks are getting back on track :)

I showed DF and told him we have to dtd for the next 3 nights in a row - how romantic lol. He's wrapped though, so all good :)

Hi ladies!

Nana...your chart looks awesome! Really hope it's your turn! :)

Angel...sorry the witch turned up! :( good idea with the vitex, just start out slow - too much can have the opposite effect! I took one pill a day (instead of the recommended 3 on tha pack!)

2mums...backs suck hey?! My backs already playing up. My right side of my pelvis rotates so I get excruciating pelvic pain, my whole back generally gets thrown out when it twists. I had a two-day migraine this week, couldn't hardly open my eyes, so am thinking my backs all out of line too! I also had suspected broken ribs when I was younger too - get used to rib pain, I was convinced my entire rib cage was shattered for the last 10weeks of pregnancy with maggie...I have never felt pain like it! (Well apart from birthing the wee darlings!)

Maddy, hope your tums all better now, having the runs is awful!

Hope you're all ok! Xx

how annoying! oh i hate difficult to work out ov dates.

i still hope that its baby getting comfy pains. 11dpo might still be too early to get a bfp. waiting sux

Yaay for OPK buddies Ginny!!! bring on the DBF! lets get those eggies! then we can tww together!

hey Lucy, how are you feeling?

Thanks girls, I guess one can only hope. Not that I'm feeling hopeful after that stark white bfn this morning!!!

Ginny that's great re pos opk and getting back to regular cycle!!! Go get em!!! You and abs might be twwing together!!! Xxx

:jo: i still have my fingers crossed for you, i mean with magic sticks and all, I think you have a shot this month. I had bad cramps, assumed af was here, but then bfp, so i understand you may not trying to get your hopes up, but mine are up for you! :)

lucy- ouch!! Hoping it doesnt get that bad for me, I get near to free osteo visits with my health care plan and she's great with pregnancy so i suspect i'll be seeing her a few times in the early months of next year.

lainey- glad you are feeling better, minus the ms. Hope it goes away soon.

smithy- hope your ms goes away quickly too

so thrilled for lainey and shells scans tomorrow!!

maddy- fx you caught that egg this go around

ahhh, friends stopped by, be back later... love you all !

Aw thanks 2nubs :)

I'll surrender to the witch and let everyone else carry my hopes!!! Lol, sounds so pathetic really!!!!

Hi all!! Have missed you today!

It is getting very exciting in here with absent witches (sash), positive opks (ginny and abs) fast approaching holidays (amber) and scans tomorrow (Lainey and shell)!!!

Hi loop and Rosie!! Have missed you both! Hope the back pain eases off!

Hope the morning sickness eases up Lainey and smithy!

Welcome lullaby :)

Afm I have purchased my vitex as well as b6 and will start tomorrow - also got some epo, vit E and omega 3 to add to my collection of daily tablets. I have very very low cholesterol and apparently that can inhibit progesterone production and contribute to a shorter LP - the omega3 and vit E should help to boost it again. Here's hoping the DBF will be a winner for us all!!

Oooh angel you need to change your Bnb ttc status now you're back in the game!!!!

We have missed you too hun xxx

Ps angel, I hope the supps help! I sometimes feel ridiculous taking so many pills every night at once! But hope it's all worth it!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->