Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

GO THE DBF!

Dh is watching soccer, so no chance of BDing just yet.

Hey 2Nuns the bag of treats is still going strong for my doggy, we give him one every now and then and he gets so excited! so the bag lasts for ages.

I hate Sunday nights, cause i have to get up and use my brain tomorrow :(

ginny- yay for positive opk!!

:jo: cant wait to see what tomorrow brings for you!! Best not be the witch!!

abby- hope you got to tear DH away from the soccer tonight ;)

hope everyones monday isnt too bad, i'm headed to the RTA and a million other things, made a list and it actually took up the whole pad of paper, ughhh!!!

edit: angel- yay for supps, i think vitex may be your good luck charm!!

Have updated my status :) lol at flashing!!!

Did it work Abs?

I worked out that with my new supps I now take 16 tablets a day LOL crazy!

Night all! Xx

Angel yay for sups :happydance:

Nanna can't wait to see what tomorrow brings x

2 mums hippie tomorrow flies in for you :hugs:

I've got a pounding headache again! And add stress from my SIL ! Going to bed ladies Xx
Love you all Xx

OMG Angel, 16 tabs a day?! Did your doctor recommend those? Our FS said the only thing needed is a good conception vitamin plus COQ-10 supplementation for anyone over 35.....wow!

Has anyone heard from Kiwi?

Hi everyone else. Nothing really to say, life is boring and that's the way I generally like it. Have a good weekend - what's left of it!.

oh wow I'd cry if I had to take 16 tablets a day!

I take a vit D capsule and a folate tablet! I'm sure I've mentioned this but I HATE taking tablets! Capsules I can handle, but the powdery tablets I can't stand and always gag on them.

heya Angelface! Thanks, will be a big day tomorrow and tuesday. I hope the kids have their sane hats on for you this week! Did you do art with them last week? 16, thats alot! Hope it works out and you only have to do that for this month! ;)

lainey- i hippie tomorrow flies by too, :rofl: love your typos, its like lainey language!

maddy- kiwi checked in on FB the other day, she's not on bnb anymore, just facebook. FX you caught that eggy this month!!!!

ginny- i used to be the same way with tablets, have gotten much much better about them, but still sometimes have troubles with the big horse tablets that the pregnancy ones are.

night all xx

maddy- kiwi checked in on FB the other day, she's not on bnb anymore, just facebook. FX you caught that eggy this month!!!!

Thanks Trying2...not long until holidays now! I hate FB and rarely log on, so say hi to her over there for me.

Morning everyone!

Nabs, (meant to be nana lol) just letting you know I was negative at 11dpo!! Super negative! I had to wait to 15 dpo for a feint line!

2mums, wow! So close to travel how exciting! I agree about Lainey's language. Normally it's the same typos, so we can usually pick up what she's saying lol

Lainey, hope your sil is ok. It does suck, but I have come up this theory that it makes perfect sense why young people accidentally get pregnant. It all comes back to us being animals that are here to reproduce. You feel sexier, hornier & go out seeking a male & your body just does it's thing. Did you tell her you're pregnant?

Ginny, yay for ov coming up!

Angel, lots of meds! I also drank grapefruit juice. I really love it, I miss drinking it! I might go get some! Yum! Lol

Abs, hope you caught an eggy! If not, you've potentially hit a couple more days still!

Maddy, I am the same with fb. Still struggling to get back into it. It's always open on my computer, I can just rarely be bothered to check it!

Rosie, enjoy your Sunday off!!

Uummm, I don't have a list today, hope I remembered everything. Sorry. If I missed anyone!!

Have a great day!!! Xxxx

Morning all! well yes managed to get a BD in last night. but not temp rise this morning. so i couldve waited till this morning, but its ok. cant hurt.

EH monday!

Abs, I would like to take this time to recognise your patience. I would lkike to go on record saying that you have, by far, the most naughty chart! This month, however, it looks pretty stable. I think it's looking good for you when you Ov, you will be catching an eggy!!

ah thanks Shell! im making some significant diet changes (mostly so i dont get sick again, but also to lose weight and boost fertility) im hoping this will make my eggs more regular!

there should be heaps of spermies at the ovary bar, and if we just keep bding as we have been then we are giving it the best shot we have.

total case of the monday itis. but three weeks till holidays!!
normally i have every second Friday off because i work extra long days....but last week i had three days off sick, so i think they will say that i didnt acrue enough hours! which sux!

Oh bummer sash - I really hoped this was your month! We'll be bump buddies next month!

I know 16 sounds like a lot - I recounted and it is actually only 15 - still lots though! A whole bunch are for my thyroid stuff less than half are for ttc and that includes blackmores pregnancy gold. I have become an expert at swallowing tablets and do 10 at once - none are those yucky powdery ones though - I hate them too - they always get stuck!!!

Oh yes, good luck with the scans, cant wait to see some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->