Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies!

Sorry nana damn :witch:.... I hate her! Welcome to your first day of your pregnancy!!! Xx

Abby- yay for all those spermies waiting for your egg!!!!

Lainey and Shell! Scan day!!!! Whoo hooo!! :happydance:

Hi Angl and Squeegs! I agree angel, I would love for you and Nana to be bump buddies!!!

Hope everyone has a great day and I can't wait to see the scan pics!!!! Xx

Oh damn it! Nana that naughty witch, but on a positive, least she flew in a little late so that you will defo be back from NZ for BD time! hope you're ok hun!!

Abs, sounds like a good plan! will boost your mental health if you're feeling good & healthy too!

Angel - tablets don't give me any troubles either - I have swallowed quite a few at once before, never 10 though! haha

Hey rosie cheeks!!!

Thanks for the well wishes girls! :)

9am. just getting ready to leave... my bladder is sooo full! I dunno if I'll make t without leaking! hahaha

EDIT: Lainey - good luck today! hope you & D enjoy it!!! xx

Hey ladies, sorry for neglecting you of late.
Nana - bloomin witch, hate her - hope you're ok.
Squeegs and Melainey - yay for scan day! Have fun and looking forward to seeing pics :)
Not going to attempt a big catch up but :wave: to everyone else

Hi Missie!

Oooh yay for 9am shell - 10 minutes to go!!! Have a great time! Hope that bubba behaves so you get great pics!

Good morning :)

Nanna boo for that witch :hugs: Xx

Angel I used to be in a diet where I had to take 21 tablets a day, those little chalky ones yuk! Donny know how you do it :hugs:

2mums my phone's a re tard haha but glad it amuses you :winkwink:

Squiggles yay for scabs I can't wait :) good luck today! Mine us not until 10.30 and I'm 3 hours behind you so long still wait ladies :winkwink: Xx

Hi missie :)

Hi to everyone else Xx

Scan day!!! Yay

Sorry sash :(

Amanda, hope you're going ok love xx

Happy scan days ladies :)

Angel - 10 tablets at once and Lainey - 21 tablets!!!You're both machines lol

When I take a tablet I have little ritual I have to go through where I have a particular glass I use for taking tablets and then I line the tablets up stare at them for a while to psych myself up! Then I have to have breaks in between if I'm taking more than one. It horrible taking tablets at a hospital where they watch you - I feel very self conscious haha

Newbie - so sorry that it didn't work this cycle :( Keep staying positive, you'll get there soon - that chemical the last month proves that you can catch the egg! How are you feeling? x

2mums - so close to being on that plane! How exciting!!!

AFM - no smiley face today but my IC OPK still looked positive. I think my ICs are too sensitive because in other cycles it's not uncommon for me to have positives for 3 days in a row with IC. Anyway, we've got a plan to dtd tonight and tomorrow night, so if it doesn't happen it won't be from lack of trying!!

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. Super busy over the weekend (I thinkthe silly season has well and truely started for us!) and I have been super-chucky with ms :( I am generally a write-off from about 7pm every night and dinner never wants to stay down then by breakfast, I'm ready to kill someone cos I'm sooooo hungry!

Just finished catching up on everythings and a BIG YAY for scan day Shell and Lainey!!! Can't wait to see some pics!
xxx

Hi Cossi - forgot to give you my date. I think it's the 10th July but because I wanted my scan before Christmas told the doctor it was 5th July - I've got my scan on the 19th Dec. so let's go with the 10th until then!!
Sorry to hear about the ms - no fun at all. Mine seems to get worse and worse over a few days then 1 or 2 really bad days which seem to reset me, I have 1 or 2 good days and then it starts building up again. Doesn't feel to bad though as I know I'll get some days feeling good :) Did you try the b6?

how did the scans go ladies?

Cossie sorry about the MS

Good afternoon ladies! Hope you all had good days!

Ginny 0 haha your tablet taking ritual is hillarious! hahahaha good BD action plan!

Nana - remember they said the next 3 months is an increased chance after M/C. You've still got a killer chance this time!

Cossi - sorry you're so sick - hope it improves!!

Missie - hope your MS eases too!

Hey Lainey! How did your scan go hun?

AFM - scan went really well. Extremely low risk of downs, a 1 in 20044 chance. Bub had a heartbeat that was spot on for where it should be, it's just over 5cm and it's a lazy little thing! lol Stayed asleep most of the time, I had to get up & wiggle my bum in the air on all fours to wake it. lol Poor DH copped the view from the back. but it was super cute to see it stretching. Really happy, I feel a lot more comfortable now, having seen it, knowing there is avtually a baby in there. lol I was exactly 12 weeks, as expected. due date is now 17/6/13 though, rather than 19th.

That's wonderful news honey bum! Yay <3

Cossi, Sorry you're so sick love, I can totally relate

Love the mental image of shellybear on all fours waving her bum around!!!! Priceless.. Xx

Awesome news shell!!! PMSL at wiggling your bum on all fours!

Hi coss sorry to hear your ms is so bad!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->