Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks girls! lol yeah, i felt like a bit of a twat! haha She also told me cos it implanted on the front of my uterus, I wouldn't feel it till quite late - 22 weeks or so. glad she told me, cos she said for some reason, other women always say "oh you should be feeling something by now, there must be something wrong with your baby". lol it's a woman thing. we all have a screw loose! haha

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been mia over the last month or so. I haven't forgot u I promise. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try and catch up see how I go.

AFM I am now down with the flu which sucks because u can really take anything apart from Panadol. I still feel horrible in the mornings the neasea & queasiness just won't go away. But thank god the heart burn has die down. I have my first appointment with OB this Friday.

Coss my Edd is 9th July. I'll know more once I have my 1st scan after Christmas.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have I missed anything important??

Hi ladies :)

Haven't caught up much yet :)

Squiggles so happy for you honey :)

Funnily enough I'm 12 weeks today too hehe well gee said that I could keep either sure date. For done reason, my bloods weren't back but the guy said that everything looks normal on his side! So hopefully everything is ok :) which I'm sure it is :) I have a very lazy little Bubby hahaha he/she didn't want to be awoken! Haha he was prodding at my tummy to wake it but baby just moved his head haha had his/her cute little hands in front of its face the whole time :) so happy

Xxx

Awesome news Lainey! How lovely that you and shell are due on the same day! No bum wiggling for you to wake your bub up? Was D stoked?

Haha no bum shaking ;) I would have pee'd my pants haha

Yeah D has had a smile on his face all day :) xx

Lainey, that's great news hun! Will be easy to keep track of where you are now that we are the same! lol yeah, I'm hearing you on the peeing your pants... first thing she said was 'whoa thats a full bladder'. I went for a 1/2 wee half way through the scan. lol needed it big time!! I hated her pressing down to try & wake baby, so I was happy to wiggle my bum. lol It worked well though! haha

What's a half wee?????? I can't do them! Once I start, it goes till it's gone :rofl:

Ps, sorry for my stupid short posts girls, hasn't been a good day surprise surprise! X

Oh nana bear! hugs hun! I hate it when you're sad!!! :( can we do anything to make it better? lol at the half wee. It was tempting to keep going, but it was good to take the edge off. lol

Lainey and Shell !!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
so happy for both of you, and your DHs ]
:rofl: at bum wriggling on all fours, might have to try it next time ours is uncooperative

pics? either one of you?

:jo: sad for you, but excited at the possibility of angel and nana bump buddies!!!!

maddy- kiwi said back to you on FB : "Oh bless her. Tell her a massive hello from me. Hope she is keeping well and all went well with her"

ginny- how has oscar been? is he house trained? has M calmed down and eating yet? ;)

to those struggling with ms, so sorry you're not feeling well, hope it goes away very soon!!!

sorry for the lame catch up, i'm stuffed after an incredibly busy day, and another one tomorrow. then up soooo early to get to brissy for our flight. Rosie- i'm coming states side!!! too bad we're not closer!

Don't be sorry Newbie, we all get down sometimes x

Also, I could be getting you mixed up with someone else, but did a couple of months ago you have an appointment with a gyno? I thought I remember you saying something about SA

Yay for holidays amber!!! 2 more sleeps! :wohoo:

Hi Ginny - I hope you and abs are bump buddies too and maddy and kiwi and that we all fall this cycle!!! Is there any other people in our little group still unduffered??? Oh jayney hmmm is there someone else to be her buddy - I'm prob forgetting lots of options!

OMG Oscar is very very cute and in the long run I can see him being a a valuable part of our family - but right now it's a huge handful having a puppy and a toddler!!

One of the problems is that we don't have fences put up yet so he's inside most of the time. DF put some plastic webbing stuff up around our alfresco so he also has somewhere outdoor to go, but you have to watch him all the time in it.

M keeps stirring Oscar up as well. Like holding out his toys then when Oscar goes to get it M hides it away. Or poking him or pulling his tail. In return Oscar is now very nippy with M. So I have to keep an eye on them when they're together all the time and constantly pulling them apart. Oscar couldn't really hurt M, but he could give him a nasty nip on the ear or something.

Anyway, I love the little thing, but wish we waited til the outside was finished so I could put him outdoors more often.

Big lesson learnt: Don't making puppy buying decisions when you're grieving!

On a positive note, he's quite good about being house trained. Only a couple of accidents, and only one on the carpet!

Yeah that was me Ginny... I've just told dh he has to go get the sa done next week when I'm in nz....when I get back will be getting close to o time anyway so it will be a good clear out for him...lol...At least he took it well.

Thanks girls, I'm hoping I bounce back quickly, tho right now just feeling sad and sorry! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->